When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Brian Copeland's Discussions (172)

Discussions Replied To (171) Replies Latest Activity

"Pan opening the Christmas Season! Didn't think of that... "

Brian Copeland replied Nov 23 to TTT Live Stream - Single Pan Finals

9 Nov 24
Reply by Miguel Reyes

"Sincere congratulations to Dr Pelham Goddard for a lifetime of contribution to Carib…"

Brian Copeland replied Oct 28 to Revisited' Pelham Goddard - The Quiet Giant

1 Oct 28
Reply by Brian Copeland

"Acknowledged at Jamaica's 50th Anniversary of Independence. http://www.jamaicaobserv…"

Brian Copeland replied Mar 5 to A Trinidadian, not a Jamaican, is the foundation of Reggae Music.

4 Mar 6
Reply by odw

"Indigisounds has grown from strength to strength and we at UWI are proud to have pla…"

Brian Copeland replied Mar 1 to Steelpan for the digital age

4 Mar 1
Reply by evan lobo

"On point Randi. Pan was born in the Caribbean but we surely have been nowhere as suc…"

Brian Copeland replied Dec 27, 2018 to Could somebody explain to me why this "PAN VIDEO" got almost FOUR MILLION VIEWS?

30 Jan 2
Reply by 911

"Yet another pioneer goes to the other side. You made history ... a book with your na…"

Brian Copeland replied Oct 3, 2018 to KIM LOY WONG tuner & panist has passed...

15 Oct 17, 2018
Reply by Ian Franklin

"SIgh! May God grant him eternal rest. What a tremendous run!"

Brian Copeland replied Aug 29, 2018 to The legendary Ellie Mannette has passed

22 Sep 12, 2018
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

"Congrats to Renegades - played first and won, a feat in itself. The point spread bet…"

Brian Copeland replied Feb 11, 2018 to Finals Results for Large Conventional Steel Orchestras - Trinidad & Tobago Panorama - Renegades End 21-Year Title Drought

10 Dec 12, 2018
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"I agree wholeheartedly. It takes at least a generation to make a significant cultura…"

Brian Copeland replied Dec 30, 2017 to ARE ALL PANMEN DEAF? Health Safety and Steelband.

79 Feb 11, 2018
Reply by odw

"I have tried contacting Dr Juman .. awaiting a response. At the same time I think, a…"

Brian Copeland replied Dec 30, 2017 to ARE ALL PANMEN DEAF? Health Safety and Steelband.

79 Feb 11, 2018
Reply by odw

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service