When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Brian Copeland's Discussions (172)

Discussions Replied To (171) Replies Latest Activity

" A Tribute to the Mighty Sparrow (Len "Boogsie" Sharpe on the PHI)"

Brian Copeland replied Jun 7, 2016 to How about a tribute to THE MIGHTY SPARROW???

16 Jun 7, 2016
Reply by Michael Woodyear

"Hello Adam We're still growing up, I think. However, its more complex than that, dr…"

Brian Copeland replied May 27, 2016 to The question of race.......

33 Jun 21, 2016
Reply by Rudy Kendall

"Nothing similar to my knowledge. The universities have Certificate and Degree progra…"

Brian Copeland replied May 7, 2016 to Do any schools in Trinbago offer students academic credits for playing pan?

4 May 8, 2016
Reply by nigel

"Mia on PHI PLaying "Summer Time" .. sorry'bout the video quality https://www.youtub…"

Brian Copeland replied Mar 14, 2016 to Mia Gormandy replaces Composer/ Arranger Andy Narell at Birdsong Steel Orchestra

30 Mar 27, 2016
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

"COngrats Mia!!!! "

Brian Copeland replied Mar 14, 2016 to Mia Gormandy replaces Composer/ Arranger Andy Narell at Birdsong Steel Orchestra

30 Mar 27, 2016
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

"Amen to that ... if you are serious about making it a career then its all about mark…"

Brian Copeland replied Feb 18, 2016 to Revisiting - Time for a Union says Len "Boogsie" Sharpe

38 Nov 16, 2019
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

"Keith Diaz only just made a public statement that preceded an excellent tribute to t…"

Brian Copeland replied Feb 13, 2016 to Time to go back to the PAN TING!!!

16 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by Stanley Currency

"Panorama is war! Check the history. And "Coffee Street" is still one of my favourite…"

Brian Copeland replied Jan 25, 2016 to The cleanest piece of PANORAMA MUSIC (and PAN MUSIC) I have ever heard: BIRDSONG 2016

92 Feb 3, 2016
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"Its almost as if the forces of nature are picking off our icons one by one in such a…"

Brian Copeland replied Jan 7, 2016 to Memories - Remembering - Dr. Jit Samaroo RIP

28 Jan 11
Reply by odw

"Thanks! This is exactly why we named it PHI and not PHI-Pan, as many still keep call…"

Brian Copeland replied Dec 24, 2015 to ABOUT THE G-PAN......

39 Dec 24, 2015
Reply by Steve Taylor (Sidd)

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service