When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Brian Pinkey's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"The video posted by Russel Providence here is informative and thank you. I do hope t…"

Brian Pinkey replied Jul 9 to DRUM FACTORY PRODUCTION EXCEEDS DEMAND

21 Jul 11
Reply by Russell Providence

"I don't know what song this is...but it doh matter. It is a beautiful performance! I…"

Brian Pinkey replied Jul 6 to Congratulations to Starlift Steel Orchestra of St. Vincent and arranger Duvone Stewart on winning St Vincent and the Grenadines 2019 panorama.

1 Jul 6
Reply by Brian Pinkey

"One major problem with Itunes is that what one paid for was the permission to listen…"

Brian Pinkey replied Jul 5 to Game-changer to Digital Dustbin: Why iTunes Is Shutting Down

6 Jul 5
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"First of all, I do NOT appreciate listening to any Justin Bleeber song, but I did to…"

Brian Pinkey replied May 28 to So did Ed Sheeran & Justin Bieber just steal KES The Band's "Savannah Grass" ?

26 Jun 4
Reply by jack finnis

"I don't think moving the medium band finals to Tobago would be wise. There is not th…"

Brian Pinkey replied Mar 11 to Let Tobago host a Panorama final

6 Mar 12
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

"Savannah Grass is a far better song than Rag Storm, and I had hoped some of the band…"

Brian Pinkey replied Feb 25 to A Message from Exodus Steel Orchestra

19 May 19
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"That is good news for me, and for Panorama! I always wanted some good band to take o…"

Brian Pinkey replied Feb 23 to Judge rules: Exodus free to play Savannah Grass at Panorama final

20 Feb 23
Reply by kaiso

"Right on that!"

Brian Pinkey replied Feb 22 to INVADERS deserves a STAND ALONE posting for THIS PERFORMANCE of HOOKIN' MEH

13 Feb 22
Reply by Brian Pinkey

"On the other hand, inserting suggested similar themed songs into the arrangement, di…"

Brian Pinkey replied Feb 22 to INVADERS deserves a STAND ALONE posting for THIS PERFORMANCE of HOOKIN' MEH

13 Feb 22
Reply by Brian Pinkey

"Rocket Lawyer, thas funny!"

Brian Pinkey replied Feb 21 to Pan Trinbago: EXODUS cannot change tune ... but Ainsworth Mo­hammed said the band will be tak­ing Pan Trin­ba­go to court to chal­lenge its de­ci­sion.

13 Feb 21
Reply by Brian Pinkey

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service