When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Michael L Joseph's Discussions (50)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"This seems to be a position held by a recalcitrant minority for years. But, to me, t…"

Michael L Joseph replied Dec 28, 2015 to IS CARNIVAL A BURDEN ON TAX PAYERS HARD EARNED DOLLARS OR THE REVENUE IT BRINGS IN FAR EXCEEDS THE GOVERNMENT FUNDING OF THE THREE MAJOR CARNIVAL STAKEHOLDERS.

6 Dec 29, 2015
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Outside of the big names, we can add the name Lennox san Fortune, who was laid to re…"

Michael L Joseph replied Dec 5, 2015 to What are the Icons leaving behind for the next generation a Name or a Legacy?

3 Dec 6, 2015
Reply by ormiston grant

"We always express surprise and shock,  whenever one has reached the end of time on t…"

Michael L Joseph replied Nov 29, 2015 to Brief BIO of Lenox ‘Sam’ Fortune - RIP 26th November 2015

6 Nov 30, 2015
Reply by Jeremy de Barry

"GLEN, YOU WOULD KNOW THAT IN THE 1950'S STEEL Bands were still being chased off the…"

Michael L Joseph replied Nov 12, 2015 to Between 1950 and 2015, HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS have been spent SUBSIDIZING STEELBANDS: was this money well spent?

38 Nov 14, 2015
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"These comments brings to mind, and old karate movie I had seen some time back in the…"

Michael L Joseph replied Nov 12, 2015 to Between 1950 and 2015, HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS have been spent SUBSIDIZING STEELBANDS: was this money well spent?

38 Nov 14, 2015
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"I would say, the membership have spoken. What about that so hard to understand? Let…"

Michael L Joseph replied Oct 27, 2015 to Pan Trinbago Lion's Den

21 Oct 28, 2015
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Trinidad and Tobago needs to change its politicians and people for it to fully benef…"

Michael L Joseph replied Aug 26, 2015 to A Message From Michael L Joseph Chairman South / Central Region of Pan Trinbago - The International Conference and Panorama

29 Aug 26, 2015
Reply by odw

"odw, quite sometime now, i have taken a decision not to engage. because wise mind sh…"

Michael L Joseph replied Aug 26, 2015 to A Message From Michael L Joseph Chairman South / Central Region of Pan Trinbago - The International Conference and Panorama

29 Aug 26, 2015
Reply by odw

"Patrick, I really thought u was originally from St James? Now yuh have mih believing…"

Michael L Joseph replied Mar 4, 2014 to Tobago Pan Catches Hell from Trucks on D Road - Time to make it a Criminal offence?

6 Mar 5, 2014
Reply by Ian Franklin

"Useful format for the free flow of information and discussion? Glen, I agree with th…"

Michael L Joseph replied Dec 31, 2013 to PanTrinbago Headquarters'

59 Jan 1, 2014
Reply by brian henderson

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service