When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Michael L Joseph's Discussions (50)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"Glen my bro, hope u had a happy and restful day, I wish u many more happy and health…"

Michael L Joseph replied Sep 30, 2013 to HAPPY BIRTHDAY GLENROY

30 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Merle Albino-de Coteau

"If by stepchild you mean, like  is not your child but, is yuh gul child who must be…"

Michael L Joseph replied Jul 9, 2013 to Stop using the pan as a stepchild - says ace musician

36 Jul 21, 2013
Reply by MICHAEL COOPER

"Mr. Claude Gonzales or who ever you are. Where are you from, and who are you working…"

Michael L Joseph replied Jul 9, 2013 to Stop using the pan as a stepchild - says ace musician

36 Jul 21, 2013
Reply by MICHAEL COOPER

"Thank you Glen, I'll try my best. I can only go as far as the panist want to go. I'm…"

Michael L Joseph replied Dec 12, 2012 to South-Central Region chairman Michael “Scobie” Joseph throws out Challenge to Steelbands

4 Dec 13, 2012
Reply by kenneth clarke

"My concern at this time is, the amount of money invested todate by my organisation,…"

Michael L Joseph replied Sep 23, 2012 to Nigeria-Pan Trinbago Steelpan Development Company - Partnership OVER!!

14 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"Players of the National Instrument of TnT should be employed to play music at the Ai…"

Michael L Joseph replied Aug 13, 2012 to Pan pan everywhere, not a drop to drink - No Pan in The Land of Pan

35 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Michael L Joseph

"Patrick, u should know more than most, d people who contribute to d advancement of d…"

Michael L Joseph replied Jul 27, 2012 to Time to tender for Carnival? Minister Lincoln Douglas causes a stir...

22 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by syncopators

"The new Minister maybe listening to the same People the former had to listening too.…"

Michael L Joseph replied Jul 27, 2012 to Interest Groups Respond to Minister Lincoln Douglas

11 Jul 29, 2012
Reply by Wayne Cezair

"I want to believe that with all the sentiment express about the ability and competen…"

Michael L Joseph replied May 13, 2012 to Revisited -- Master Tuner Bertram "Birch" Kelman

22 Feb 1, 2016
Reply by Angie Bascombe

"I look foreward to visiting our new head quaters soon, but after all these years, co…"

Michael L Joseph replied May 4, 2012 to Commitment to pan long overdue

13 May 16, 2012
Reply by hollis clifton

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service