When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Noel's Discussions (131)

Discussions Replied To (131) Replies Latest Activity

"I think that you are understood by all who read this response of yours. The anxiety…"

Noel replied Jul 31, 2018 to Study-abroad course dives into engineering unique musical instrument

9 Aug 1, 2018
Reply by Bugs

"Nice arrangement, some of the players quite skillful, most had fun and enjoyed their…"

Noel replied Aug 6, 2017 to Earl Richards: If there was a NATION against NATION Panorama, who do you think will win?

19 Aug 7, 2017
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"In response to the question, I must say that there are two types of persons included…"

Noel replied Jul 25, 2017 to And Why Is Everyone [So] Fixated On Having PAN Back In CARNIVAL? We need the BACK TO THE FUTURE DELEGATES to answer this question!!!

26 Jul 26, 2017
Reply by Juanitto Jordano Jorda'ninho

"Patrick. Who say anyting bout 'banning' anything. Whey yuh comin from?"

Noel replied Oct 27, 2016 to A Trinidad & Tobago Carnival Band Is Accused of Trivialising the Trauma of Slavery

56 Mar 2, 2017
Reply by Bugs

"Excellent respons for a 'Naps' man. You could actually pass for a QRC old boy!"

Noel replied Oct 27, 2016 to A Trinidad & Tobago Carnival Band Is Accused of Trivialising the Trauma of Slavery

56 Mar 2, 2017
Reply by Bugs

"To be 'oversensitive' about things like the portrayal of slavery, especially in Carn…"

Noel replied Oct 26, 2016 to A Trinidad & Tobago Carnival Band Is Accused of Trivialising the Trauma of Slavery

56 Mar 2, 2017
Reply by Bugs

"What an odd statement. "All that inside instrumentation is beyond the capability of…"

Noel replied Oct 4, 2016 to REBECCA: Such beautiful lyrics!!!

3 Oct 4, 2016
Reply by Noel

"Wha yuh tellin mi to do? Compare? Maaaan! Pan in yuh rukungtukunkung! Tanks fi di po…"

Noel replied Jul 29, 2016 to Pan shootout between Boogsie and Robbie (1990) - Who Got The Better of Whom?

33 Aug 23, 2016
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

"Rudy has focussed the discussion and, like Claude I would like hin to continue. My c…"

Noel replied Jun 27, 2016 to WHERE WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THE STEELBAND IN THE NEXT TEN YEARS?

84 Jul 21, 2016
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"So explain to me how, when i go to T&T at Carnival time and visit bands practici…"

Noel replied Jun 18, 2016 to Memories - Was it really better back then?

29 Jun 23, 2016
Reply by Caspar Durant

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service