When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Bugs's Discussions (3,069)

Discussions Replied To (2884) Replies Latest Activity

"Claude There you go again. Your concussion disability is really acting up this morni…"

Bugs replied Sep 4 to Well BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE promise to USE THE PAN YARDS to STOP all the crime in TRINIDAD ...

1 Sep 4
Reply by Bugs

"Claude With the increase quality in live streaming audio and video  "teifing ah win"…"

Bugs replied Sep 1 to So if KENDALL WILLIAMS could only MAKE 5TH in NEW YORK -- Why is he going to TRINIDAD and especially TOBAGO for PANORAMA!!!

3 Sep 1
Reply by Bugs

"WIADCA is behaving like gangstas. bugs"

Bugs replied Sep 1 to Uninvited, Unannounced, Unprofessional - WIADCA’s Behavior Toward Genesis Pan Groove?

2 Sep 1
Reply by Bugs

"Ingrid if this was done on purpose it was criminal act.  If this done out of ignoran…"

Bugs replied Aug 30 to What's wrong with this picture?

20 Sep 2
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Brenda Her performance was wicked... bugs"

Bugs replied Aug 28 to THE CARIFESTA SUPER CONCERT was a bad Karaoke Superfest that was well attended..

4 Aug 28
Reply by Bugs

"It is sad. You have this 192 year old woman terrorizing Pan in New York all these ye…"

Bugs replied Aug 24 to New York Panorama “Trouble” - not ‘In the Morning’ - but rather - ‘In Broad Daylight!’ - Genesis Pan Groove Launches Formal Protest Against New York Panorama Event Organizer W.I.A.D.C.A.

6 Aug 24
Reply by Bugs

"Nah Cecil, this is personal.  How can you count players in their yard two week befor…"

Bugs replied Aug 23 to New York Panorama “Trouble” - not ‘In the Morning’ - but rather - ‘In Broad Daylight!’ - Genesis Pan Groove Launches Formal Protest Against New York Panorama Event Organizer W.I.A.D.C.A.

6 Aug 24
Reply by Bugs

"I hope USSA doesn't punk-out again - roll over and play dead.  New York pan players…"

Bugs replied Aug 23 to New York Panorama “Trouble” - not ‘In the Morning’ - but rather - ‘In Broad Daylight!’ - Genesis Pan Groove Launches Formal Protest Against New York Panorama Event Organizer W.I.A.D.C.A.

6 Aug 24
Reply by Bugs

"Check the "Gangsta Chronicles of Pan" as written by Rolly Polly and D'Photo... Nothi…"

Bugs replied Aug 23 to YEAH, MON!!! All up in ah JAMAICA dem ah talk about the CARIFESTA SUPER CONCERT. But dem nah talk about BEVERLEY SUPER PAN CONCERT at all ...

11 Aug 23
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"2nd wind soon come... bugs"

Bugs replied Aug 23 to YEAH, MON!!! All up in ah JAMAICA dem ah talk about the CARIFESTA SUPER CONCERT. But dem nah talk about BEVERLEY SUPER PAN CONCERT at all ...

11 Aug 23
Reply by Claude Gonzales

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service