When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Bugs's Discussions (3,298)

Discussions Replied To (3099) Replies Latest Activity

"This is an awesome story Mr. Commissiong.  Thank you for sharing.  bugs"

Bugs replied on Friday to Rudolph Commissiong, a pioneer of steelband music recalls his life and times as a pan man

2 on Friday
Reply by Bugs

""

Bugs replied Sep 10 to This is what the BAY AREA is looking like in the middle of the day today (beyond surreal) -- FIRE FIRE IN YUH WIRE WIRE ....

2 Sep 10
Reply by Bugs

"Why are you repeating fake news? What was different about this day than any other da…"

Bugs replied Sep 10 to How come NOBODY eh tell me that BROOKLYN J'OUVERT went BLM. With all THE COVID I did not even know that it had any PARADE this year ...

2 Sep 10
Reply by odw

"Excellent read Mr. Blake. bugs"

Bugs replied Sep 10 to Who Give Them the Okay? — A Brooklyn J’Ouvert Story -- by Garvin Blake

5 Sep 10
Reply by Bugs

"Wow Stay inside Claude. bugs"

Bugs replied Sep 10 to This is what the BAY AREA is looking like in the middle of the day today (beyond surreal) -- FIRE FIRE IN YUH WIRE WIRE ....

2 Sep 10
Reply by Bugs

"Claude you're spreading false information.  It was Doctor Dolly who chase the gangst…"

Bugs replied Aug 22 to Well IMAGINE that after DOCTOR DOLLY failed so MISERABLY as MINISTER OF CULTURE -- she got PROMOTED to MINISTER OF EDUCATION ... SWEET SWEET T&T -- LORD HOW AH LUV UP MEH COUNTRY!!!

1 Aug 22
Reply by Bugs

"A vice president candidate whose son wears a MAGA hat should be problematic to the B…"

Bugs replied Jul 30 to A JAMAICAN VICE PRESIDENT in the WHITE HOUSE -- I could live with SUSAN RICE being the VEE PEE!!!

5 Jul 30
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Susan Rice would be an awful choice. Where are you getting this information from? I…"

Bugs replied Jul 29 to A JAMAICAN VICE PRESIDENT in the WHITE HOUSE -- I could live with SUSAN RICE being the VEE PEE!!!

5 Jul 30
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Khan and Andre are resetting the table just in a nick of time. bugs"

Bugs replied Jul 24 to Khan Cordice: Beat the PANdemic - The concert series Live Stream

3 Jul 24
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Khuent Rose is a special talent.  He is much more than you were looking for. check t…"

Bugs replied Jul 18 to I am intrigued by KHUENT ROSE and I want to know if he was BORN IN TRINIDAD or if he is a FIRST GENERATION TRINI-YANKEE

2 Jul 18
Reply by Cecil hinkson

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service