When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Bugs's Discussions (3,100)

Discussions Replied To (2914) Replies Latest Activity

"Good info. bugs"

Bugs replied 3 hours ago to “Jump Up!” talk at Brooklyn College

2 3 hours ago
Reply by Bugs

"Why is Pan Trinbago holding two single pan Panoramas in the same year?   How did Mer…"

Bugs replied 3 hours ago to Single Pan Semi Finals 2019-2020 - Order of appearance - Panorama 2020

2 3 hours ago
Reply by Bugs

"This is where the Panorama "bad taste" Police must step in. It should be state clear…"

Bugs replied on Monday to Is "THE IRON" dead (or dying) in the MODERN STEELBAND?

13 on Tuesday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"So you think if the Japanese held a Panorama, Andy could win there. The Japanese kno…"

Bugs replied on Monday to Congratulations - Odie Franklin named 2020 Panorama arranger of Steel Xplosion Steel Orchestra - Medium band category

4 on Monday
Reply by Bugs

"Congratulations Odie Do your thing. bugs"

Bugs replied on Monday to Congratulations - Odie Franklin named 2020 Panorama arranger of Steel Xplosion Steel Orchestra - Medium band category

4 on Monday
Reply by Bugs

"Ian  What exactly was it you were trying to correct WST on?  I saw on facebook where…"

Bugs replied on Monday to Congratulations - Vanessa Headley named 2020 Panorama arranger of La Brea Nightingales Steel Orchestra - large band category

6 on Monday
Reply by Pan Times

"Congrats Vanessa bugs  "

Bugs replied on Monday to Congratulations - Vanessa Headley named 2020 Panorama arranger of La Brea Nightingales Steel Orchestra - large band category

6 on Monday
Reply by Pan Times

"Claude  I hate to kick ah man when he is down.  BUT...  I think you should try to se…"

Bugs replied Nov 5 to Pan & Guyana? -- Local economy can expand by 86% in 2020 – IMF

2 Nov 5
Reply by Bugs

"A quality video product? That's not going to happen.  WACK doesn't care about such t…"

Bugs replied Nov 1 to Having premised its 2020 PANORAMA FINANCIAL SUCCESS on PAY PER VIEW SALES to EXPATS -- I think that WACK and PAN TRINBAGO owe that SUPPORT COMMUNITY a QUALITY VIDEO PRODUCT ...

1 Nov 1
Reply by Bugs

"Yea Wopan This where is where the focus should be,, but Pan Tribago represents the b…"

Bugs replied Nov 1 to Panorama 2020 Prizes - Trinidad & Tobago

8 Nov 1
Reply by Claude Gonzales

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service