When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Bugs's Discussions (3,333)

Discussions Replied To (3134) Replies Latest Activity

"Happy Birthday  bugs"

Bugs replied Jun 30 to So who is Dr. Merle Albino-de Coteau?

1 Jun 30
Reply by Bugs

"Claude Up to now you still not say who you think won. bugs"

Bugs replied May 25 to Well i supposed to be PACKING UP to leave CALIFORNIA for THE MEXICANS and this PAN BY STORM is ah REAL DISTRACTION for me ... but ah LOVE THE BACCHANAL!!!

2 May 25
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"So MerryTones Are you saying the French guy should have won? bugs"

Bugs replied May 25 to THE POSTING THAT STARTED THE GLOBAL PAN WAR (ON TOBAGO and THE PRESIDENT OF PAN TRINBAGO?)

6 May 26
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Aguil The pan community may be indeed fragile at the moment, but all I'm hearing is…"

Bugs replied May 25 to TOBAGO PAN MAN STORMS THE PANOGRAMA WITH THE HELP OF PAN TRINBAGO ...

5 May 25
Reply by Bugs

"Aquil  You need to do a full review of the show on your show. bugs"

Bugs replied May 24 to TOBAGO PAN MAN STORMS THE PANOGRAMA WITH THE HELP OF PAN TRINBAGO ...

5 May 25
Reply by Bugs

"Wow. This is some foul stuff going on here. bugs"

Bugs replied May 24 to School Steeldrum program cut - Southwest’s Island Steel Drum Band to perform final concert after 22 years

6 May 25
Reply by Russell Providence

"Claude you spreading false information again. Nobody is upset with results except yo…"

Bugs replied May 24 to TOBAGO PAN MAN STORMS THE PANOGRAMA WITH THE HELP OF PAN TRINBAGO ...

5 May 25
Reply by Bugs

"Oh please Claude. Your concussion is getting worse Claude. You thought you were goin…"

Bugs replied May 23 to Congratulations to the 2021 PanoGrama Champion - Keishaun Julien!! of Trinidad & Tobago

4 May 23
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

"Congratulation Mr. Julien Excellent  job. Great performance. bugs"

Bugs replied May 23 to Congratulations to the 2021 PanoGrama Champion - Keishaun Julien!! of Trinidad & Tobago

4 May 23
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

"Awesome performance by Ms, Tyeesha Alexander. This young lady could easily win the P…"

Bugs replied May 15 to Well ah man call me quite from CEDROS and ask me to PUT UP THIS PERFORMANCE and tell him what I think about it ...

3 May 15
Reply by odw

RSS

© 2021   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service