When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Bugs's Discussions (3,168)

Discussions Replied To (2980) Replies Latest Activity

"Ingrid Things that make you go hmm... bugs"

Bugs replied 6 hours ago to Is this NEW PRO the same WHITFIELD WEEKES who sued PAN TRINBAGO?

3 6 hours ago
Reply by Bugs

"Here is some more info on Withfield Weekes. https://www.panonthenet.com/tnt/2007/int…"

Bugs replied 6 hours ago to Is this NEW PRO the same WHITFIELD WEEKES who sued PAN TRINBAGO?

3 6 hours ago
Reply by Bugs

""

Bugs replied 23 hours ago to Applaud Renegades

7 22 hours ago
Reply by Grafton Spooner

"Merrytones Like Claude looking to win the 2020 investigative Pan and Carnival journa…"

Bugs replied yesterday to Well THE WHOLE PAN WORLD wants to know what went on in the PAN TRINBAGO MEETING YESTERDAY: So here goes!!!

7 yesterday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Well we know why Marcus Ash was missing. He is responsible for the Junior Panorama.…"

Bugs replied yesterday to Well THE WHOLE PAN WORLD wants to know what went on in the PAN TRINBAGO MEETING YESTERDAY: So here goes!!!

7 yesterday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Merrytones It is silence on all fronts. Not even the Pan Trinbago facebook channel k…"

Bugs replied on Wednesday to CECIL HINKSON: No matter how I beg YOU and YOUR PRESIDENT to RESHUFFLE THE CABINET -- allyuh refuse to LISTEN TO ME ...

18 yesterday
Reply by merrytonestothebone

"Cecil Can we see the articles of impeachment? bugs"

Bugs replied on Tuesday to CECIL HINKSON: No matter how I beg YOU and YOUR PRESIDENT to RESHUFFLE THE CABINET -- allyuh refuse to LISTEN TO ME ...

18 yesterday

"Rumors have the impeachment proceedings being at 5:00pm Trinidad Time. bugs"

Bugs replied on Tuesday to CECIL HINKSON: No matter how I beg YOU and YOUR PRESIDENT to RESHUFFLE THE CABINET -- allyuh refuse to LISTEN TO ME ...

18 yesterday

"This is not a good look. Last time I checked, Pan Trinbago officials were not musica…"

Bugs replied on Sunday to S C R E E N I N G of UNDER 21 Panorama Bands.

4 on Tuesday
Reply by Aquil

"Duvone get a beat down. But it's all good. He's from Tonago too. bugs"

Bugs replied on Sunday to Uptown Fascinators cops small band Panorama title

8 on Sunday
Reply by Bugs

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service