When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Bugs's Discussions (2,975)

Discussions Replied To (2798) Replies Latest Activity

"Great story Ms. Magnus.  bugs"

Bugs replied on Thursday to Meet Gay Magnus - Jamaica

2 on Thursday
Reply by Bugs

"It is a coach problem. I don't believe he can ever win a championship. Have you ever…"

Bugs replied May 11 to Ah fraid ah fraid -- ah fraid HOUSTON BITE ME!!!

7 May 12
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Congratulations Claude. One question who does Houston call when they have a problem?…"

Bugs replied May 11 to Ah fraid ah fraid -- ah fraid HOUSTON BITE ME!!!

7 May 12
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"I am lost for words.  There is no telling what would be on the menu for "Steel drum…"

Bugs replied May 11 to Should the Panorama champs visit the White House if invited?

21 on Tuesday
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

"They are stuck in an infinite retrograde loop. They are not really alive.   bugs"

Bugs replied May 10 to What really drives me CRAZY is that when you go around all the PAN FORUMS all you could read about is PAN LOVERS discussing ways to take PAN back to the SIXTIES and SEVENTIES ...

5 May 10
Reply by Bugs

"I wouldn't be caught dead around the White House while Putin's buddy is there. But I…"

Bugs replied May 10 to Should the Panorama champs visit the White House if invited?

21 on Tuesday

"Wow, what an interesting question. It really depends on the band and the country the…"

Bugs replied May 10 to Should the Panorama champs visit the White House if invited?

21 on Tuesday

"KD should speak to Patrick Ewing first before coming to NY. New York media ain't nic…"

Bugs replied May 9 to Ah fraid ah fraid -- ah fraid HOUSTON BITE ME!!!

7 May 12
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Claude I would recommend that your boys try to win it in Houston. You don't want to…"

Bugs replied May 9 to Ah fraid ah fraid -- ah fraid HOUSTON BITE ME!!!

7 May 12
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Claude The music is "in front you big bold eyes" as the old people would say.  When…"

Bugs replied May 2 to Meet Kerri-Ann Hyndman-Borris - Trinidad & Tobago

4 May 2
Reply by Claude Gonzales

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service