When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Bugs's Discussions (3,288)

Discussions Replied To (3089) Replies Latest Activity

"Claude what is Marcus Ashes opinion on this? bugs"

Bugs replied 2 hours ago to The Mindset Towards Steelpan Education in Trinidad & Tobago Needs a Systemic Overhaul at the Government Level

6 2 hours ago
Reply by Bugs

"Well done Mr. Cupid. bugs"

Bugs replied 2 hours ago to The Mindset Towards Steelpan Education in Trinidad & Tobago Needs a Systemic Overhaul at the Government Level

6 2 hours ago
Reply by Bugs

"Earl Basement or some other crew could easily handle the job through remote engineer…"

Bugs replied on Tuesday to CONGRATS to EXODUS and all the CONTESTANTS of Intl Pan Ramajay Competition, But because of COVID!9, I think the playing field was not level..

4 on Tuesday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"My biggest pet peeve was the production. The video quality was weak and the audio pr…"

Bugs replied on Monday to I would like to encourage RUSSELL PROVIDENCE or SALAH WILSON or bugs or some other knowledgeable PERSON in the WORLD of PAN to give a REVIEW on the INTERNATIONAL PAN RAMAJAY 2020 ...

3 on Monday
Reply by Russell Providence

"This should come as no surprise. WST has been telling us about Khuent, Kareem, Andre…"

Bugs replied Jun 28 to Or as BLACK STALIN SAY, we might wake up ONE DAY and hear that Steelband come from the UNITED STATES KINGDOM ... Brooklyn done start already producing PAN PRODIGY -- to MANUFACTURE we OWN CULTURE ...

5 Jun 28
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Claude people like finals. It like the NBA. They will be there tonight. bugs"

Bugs replied Jun 27 to Well it is up to KEISHA CODRINGTON to make THE BIG LEAP and pick up 35 POINTS to make TRINIDAD a WINNER; the world's greatest PAN JAZZ PLAYER carried forward his fundamental error from the PRELIMS ...

3 Jun 27
Reply by Bugs

"Very, very interesting bugs"

Bugs replied Jun 27 to Visa joins the Ramajay

3 Jun 27
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"The Pan Ramajay audio has been very very disappointing. No excuse. WST has been tryi…"

Bugs replied Jun 16 to CLARITY OF TONE: THIS IS WHAT I EXPECT IN MY INTERNATIONAL PAN RAMAJAY PERFORMANCES!!!

1 Jun 16
Reply by Bugs

"NY Pan players are no joke. bugs"

Bugs replied Jun 15 to THE USA INVADES THE "INTERNATIONAL" PAN RAMAJAY with a SUPER-TALENTED TEAM OF MUSICIANS GUARANTEED TO WIN IN TWO CATEGORIES

3 Jun 15
Reply by Bugs

"Merrytones you have to help Claude out. They won't blank you. You are a respectable…"

Bugs replied Jun 8 to It BREAKS MY HEART to see BUGS and MERRYTONESTOTHBONE and RUSSELL PROVIDENCE supporting MEDIOCRITY with this PSEUDO-INTERNATIONAL PANORAMA ...

4 Jun 8
Reply by merrytonestothebone

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service