When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Bugs's Discussions (3,049)

Discussions Replied To (2868) Replies Latest Activity

"Well already we can see that there is a big disconnect between the organizers and th…"

Bugs replied Jun 18 to ComPANions ask - about changes for Panorama 2020

13 Jun 18
Reply by Bugs

""

Bugs replied Jun 18 to ComPANions ask - about changes for Panorama 2020

13 Jun 18
Reply by Bugs

"Mark Stevens Stands To Make $180 Million In Profit If Forced To Sell Warriors Stake…"

Bugs replied Jun 15 to Bugs and Cecil: Yuh think that TORONTO and NEW YORK could come to SAN FRANCISCO and say they could build BASKETBALL ARENA?

6 Jun 15
Reply by Bugs

"Congratulations Cecil As far as I know, GS can give him the  most money and years. L…"

Bugs replied Jun 14 to Bugs and Cecil: Yuh think that TORONTO and NEW YORK could come to SAN FRANCISCO and say they could build BASKETBALL ARENA?

6 Jun 15
Reply by Bugs

"The Warriors should stay in Oakland.  Let the Clippers move into the new arena. So w…"

Bugs replied Jun 14 to Bugs and Cecil: Yuh think that TORONTO and NEW YORK could come to SAN FRANCISCO and say they could build BASKETBALL ARENA?

6 Jun 15
Reply by Bugs

"That's a step in the right direction. Now how about jailing Rolley Polley and the pr…"

Bugs replied Jun 14 to Well this deserves a HEADLINE: After the first 6 months in office MARCUS ASH and BEVERLEY have cleared 16 MILLION$$$ of the KEITH DIAZ DEBT

1 Jun 14
Reply by Bugs

"Congratulations Pan Podium"

Bugs replied Jun 14 to Pan Podium Magazine - Issue 26 / Spring 2019

2 Jun 15
Reply by CARLYLE HOULDER

"Well look thing. Claude,even though you are suffering from Golden State's lost ... M…"

Bugs replied Jun 14 to MARCUS ASH break meh heart -- I'll NEVER FALL IN LOVE AGAIN!!! I begging the man to come on THIS FORUM and explain things -- and the man gone on ah NEXT SITE and reading VERSE, CHAPTER & BOOK ...

3 Jun 14
Reply by Bugs

"Russell  I agree with you that if done right this could really be a win for everyone…"

Bugs replied Jun 14 to Sweeping changes for Panorama 2020

11 Jun 14
Reply by Bugs

"Like Bertel said,  the members have spoken. bugs"

Bugs replied Jun 13 to MARCUS ASH: We need some DETAILS on this new PANORAMA SCHEDULE!!! Allyuh have everybody SPECULATING so come and give us some CLARITY

2 Jun 13
Reply by Bugs

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service