When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Audley Sue Wing's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"A happy, creative and prosperous New Year to all Pan lovers through WST. ASW"

Audley Sue Wing replied Dec 31, 2012 to A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL !!!!

20 Jan 1, 2013
Reply by brenda hosang

"Cecil Hinkson, I share your concern. Does the site’s management share that concern? …"

Audley Sue Wing replied Dec 27, 2012 to WHAT WST MEAN TO YOU?

35 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by Cathryn

"Thanks Ayesha. I am very concerned with the steady loss of our cultural heritage, Na…"

Audley Sue Wing replied Oct 9, 2012 to Condolences re: past President of Pan Trinbago Bertie Fraser - Message from Pan Trinbago

9 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by Hamilton web lexander

"Condolences to the survivors of the late Bertie Fraser. Before we forget, will some…"

Audley Sue Wing replied Oct 9, 2012 to Condolences re: past President of Pan Trinbago Bertie Fraser - Message from Pan Trinbago

9 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by Hamilton web lexander

"It’s rather late in the day to be talking of budgets for the 2012 Carnival celebrati…"

Audley Sue Wing replied Jan 22, 2012 to Account for Carnival money

3 Jan 22, 2012
Reply by Audley Sue Wing

"The appointment of Patrick Arnold to Chairman of the NCC at this time in our develop…"

Audley Sue Wing replied Nov 19, 2011 to Patrick Arnold new NCC chairman

16 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Hameed Shaqq

"Thanks Brian, I knew this but did not know the story of "Choucoune" and her legacy.…"

Audley Sue Wing replied Oct 18, 2011 to The true origins of "Yellow Bird".

7 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

"Forging any way forward requires precise knowledge of where you are NOW, else you ma…"

Audley Sue Wing replied Oct 12, 2011 to Forging A New Way Forward

23 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by Steve Taylor (Sidd)

"Why criticize only Minister Peters? He is a cog in a Government that came to office…"

Audley Sue Wing replied Aug 30, 2011 to Shame on you Mr. Peters Minister of Cultural

12 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by Jan

"Jean and I join the artistic and creative Caribbean community to mourn the passing o…"

Audley Sue Wing replied Aug 20, 2011 to Dr. Pat Bishop of Trinidad and Tobago has passed

66 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by brenda hosang

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service