When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

odw's Discussions (3,093)

Discussions Replied To (2835) Replies Latest Activity

"What is REQUIRED to take this IDEA to a PLAN of ACTION??? Can the Executives at Pan…"

odw replied 21 hours ago to DO IT FOR THE STEELBANDS....

11 14 hours ago
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Music Schools in the Community- Cordettes "

odw replied yesterday to With the steel pans it opens up the composing element of music. The children are absolutely loving it,"New music classroom brings 'awe and wonder' to young pupils

5 yesterday
Reply by Russell Providence

"Curlissa Charles - D' Circus "2018 Calypso" (Trinidad) Written by Mistah Shak "

odw replied yesterday to EXODUS DAMAGED, SEEKS REDRESS

9 15 hours ago
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"DECISION ANALYSIS was it worth the TIME and MONEY???? Exodus - Rag Storm Exodus at…"

odw replied yesterday to A Message from Exodus Steel Orchestra

19 18 hours ago
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"Old School Soul Music playlist... "

odw replied on Saturday to Motown's Charm School -- a good lesson for THE PAN WORLD as I keep talking about THE TOTAL PACKAGE

4 on Saturday
Reply by odw

"The Story Of Stax Records a playlist... "

odw replied on Saturday to Motown's Charm School -- a good lesson for THE PAN WORLD as I keep talking about THE TOTAL PACKAGE

4 on Saturday
Reply by odw

"Claude, I once knew a girl who after smoking CRACK the first time, became addicted,…"

odw replied on Saturday to The FIRST TIME I heard ANDY NARELL I was MESMERIZED! The FIRST TIME I heard JONATHAN SCALES I knew he was destined for PAN FAME! The FIRST TIME I heard ANISE HADEED I was intrigued! The FIRST TIME ...

2 on Saturday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Claude here's a playlist from the Culture Division of T&T. MUSIC is a UNIVERSAL…"

odw replied on Thursday to Cecil Hinkson and Earl Richards: Ah want both of allyuh to watch and listen to THIS VIDEO and then come back and give me a REPORT -- PLEASE!!!

6 on Thursday
Reply by odw

"A Steel Drum Concert on board the Caribbean Princess AdamOuissellat 2 years ago "vir…"

odw replied on Thursday to Cecil Hinkson and Earl Richards: Ah want both of allyuh to watch and listen to THIS VIDEO and then come back and give me a REPORT -- PLEASE!!!

6 on Thursday
Reply by odw

"GLOBAL PAN MUSIC the WHOLE PACKAGE all in ONE. A YOUNG TRINI PAN STAR, SOLO PANNIST…"

odw replied on Wednesday to Well is years now I am on THIS FORUM asking "WHERE IS THE MUSIC? WHERE IS THE MUSIC?" and just so yesterday ah find AN EXAMPLE of what I expect in GLOBAL PAN MUSIC ...

5 on Wednesday
Reply by odw

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service