When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

odw's Discussions (2,449)

Discussions Replied To (2228) Replies Latest Activity

"What's the name of this movie BIG SHOT CALLER??? This is the same guy who as head of…"

odw replied on Sunday to Diaz shuts down Pan Trinbago’s office

9 on Sunday
Reply by odw

"Needed to clarify the use of the term in MIND, goes back to HONESTY and INTEGRITY th…"

odw replied Apr 8 to THREE FACES TO REMEMBER in the PAN TRINBAGO REVOLUTION

16 Apr 8
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"Can they WORK together as a TEAM with the same GOALS and OBJECTIVES in MIND? Is ther…"

odw replied Apr 8 to THREE FACES TO REMEMBER in the PAN TRINBAGO REVOLUTION

16 Apr 8
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

""Cut off the head of the snake and another will grow in its place." PanTrinbago is a…"

odw replied Apr 8 to Changing of the Guards(Pantrinbago Gangstas) is all well and good, but the question is who is going to Guard the new GUARDS ?

11 Apr 8
Reply by Lilian Sten

"Anyone seeking a position of PUBLIC TRUST should have to undergo a background check…"

odw replied Apr 7 to QUESTIONS to be considered when ELECTING our CANDIDATES (2018) -- BY GREGORY LINDSAY

10 Apr 7
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"The CIP should select a leadership team and campaign on "draining the swamp" at Pan…"

odw replied Apr 7 to A calypso for THE CIP: Not a DAMN SEAT for Aquil and Gregory and Oswald!!!

2 Apr 7
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"Nothing NEW under the sun...understanding the POWER of YOUR VOTE and being manipulat…"

odw replied Apr 6 to Don’t blame Diaz. Drink a beer syndrome determines our president.

32 Apr 7
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"“A LEADER is someone who demonstrates WHAT’S POSSIBLE.”  Mark Yarnell     "

odw replied Apr 6 to Celebrating an outcast

6 Apr 6
Reply by odw

"“Well, I look around and I don’t SEE promise of 50 years ago. It hasn’t materialized…"

odw replied Apr 3 to D'Photo added new lyrics to Full Extreme. Keith Daiz could step down, I jamming still, I jamming still, No money for Panmen , I jamming still i jamming still, just hold them and owe them.

18 Apr 5
Reply by Cecil hinkson

" "

odw replied Apr 3 to D'Photo added new lyrics to Full Extreme. Keith Daiz could step down, I jamming still, I jamming still, No money for Panmen , I jamming still i jamming still, just hold them and owe them.

18 Apr 5
Reply by Cecil hinkson

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service