When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

odw's Discussions (2,089)

Discussions Replied To (1887) Replies Latest Activity

"The VISION vs The REALITY a challenge for Steelband Managers. How do you develop you…"

odw replied yesterday to The Vision.

1 yesterday
Reply by odw

"Explainer We Just Cant Go On This Way "

odw replied on Wednesday to IT IS TIME FOR A REVOLUTION AT THE WORLD GOVERNING BODY

4 on Wednesday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Absolutely nothing escapes the 'Pen' of a ''Kaisonian'', and here Ras Kommanda descr…"

odw replied on Tuesday to Pan Trinbago Celebrates Kitchener, Lord Superior and Joker DeVine

4 on Wednesday
Reply by Ayesha Mohammed

"Crazy (Edwin Ayoung) - ''Ignorance'' "

odw replied on Tuesday to RE: DO WE HAVE MELODY STORY LINE SENSIBLE TEMPO IN PAN COMPOSITIONS TO MAKE THE MUSIC BECOME INTERNATIONAL

3 on Tuesday
Reply by odw

"Too much energy being wasted on the differences on “how” information is presented. T…"

odw replied on Sunday to Panorama Succession and Contingency Planning

23 on Sunday
Reply by Glenroy R Joseph

"WAKE UP EVERYBODY - Original Version (Teddy Pendergrass, Harold Melvin & the Blu…"

odw replied Nov 11 to Panorama Succession and Contingency Planning

23 on Sunday

"“Succession planning seems to be nonexistent in the wider steel band community, and…"

odw replied Nov 11 to Panorama Succession and Contingency Planning

23 on Sunday

"The Constitution needs updating a complete revision. Here’s a problem I have interpr…"

odw replied Nov 11 to PRO Fails in His Attempt to Defend the Pan Trinbago Oligarchy Against Charges of Corruption

12 Nov 11
Reply by odw

"I don't know Gregory personally, If yuh say Gregory Lindsay say yuh OK, den yuh OK w…"

odw replied Nov 9 to Well if a MAN like RUSSELL PROVIDENCE could come on this FORUM and get 400 VIEWS in ONE DAY -- I changing my approach to posting on this forum because I jealous that man too bad ...

9 Nov 9
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"Claude de man been posting since 2014 defending Pan Trinbago yuh didn't notice? We a…"

odw replied Nov 8 to Well if a MAN like RUSSELL PROVIDENCE could come on this FORUM and get 400 VIEWS in ONE DAY -- I changing my approach to posting on this forum because I jealous that man too bad ...

9 Nov 9
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

RSS

© 2017   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service