When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

odw's Discussions (3,585)

Discussions Replied To (3293) Replies Latest Activity

"Desperadoes Steel Orchestra "The Jammer" arr. by Clive Bradley "

odw replied yesterday to When Steel Talks extends condolences to the family and friends of Mr Dennis "Tash" Ash & Desperadoes Steel Orchestra

7 yesterday
Reply by Pan Times

"From 1993 documentary on the Steelband movement. PanFusion - A Community for Pan Mr.…"

odw replied yesterday to When Steel Talks extends condolences to the family and friends of Mr Dennis "Tash" Ash & Desperadoes Steel Orchestra

7 yesterday
Reply by Pan Times

"UWI Festival Steel Ensemble - Socking It With Steel "

odw replied Jun 28 to I estimated the VIEWING AUDIENCE between 850 and 900; it was a hell of a good show; CONGRATULATIONS to EXODUS STEELBAND and AINSWORTH MOHAMMED; THE TRINIS have A LOT OF WORK TO DO!!!

2 Jun 28
Reply by odw

"Pan Ramajay - Crackshot soloists - Improvisation contest... Pick 1 tune out of a cho…"

odw replied Jun 5 to I eh hearing ah word about the INTERNATIONAL PAN RAMAJAY -- is the show STILL ON?

3 Jun 5
Reply by odw

"Panazz - Carmen - Pan Ramajay (1993) - VA "

odw replied Jun 1 to I eh hearing ah word about the INTERNATIONAL PAN RAMAJAY -- is the show STILL ON?

3 Jun 5
Reply by odw

"T.C.L Skiffle Bunch - On the other hand - Pan Ramajay (1993) "

odw replied Jun 1 to I eh hearing ah word about the INTERNATIONAL PAN RAMAJAY -- is the show STILL ON?

3 Jun 5
Reply by odw

"Ray Holman - Sweet Island Memories RAMAJAY RECORDS Ramajay.com "

odw replied May 29 to Hell No, The Beat Is Not Gone - Ray Holman’s New CD “FIRST LOVE” Keeps The Music Going

3 May 29
Reply by odw

"Reid Wright and be Happy - Pan On The Move "

odw replied May 21 to The International Pan Ramajay: Adjudication Panel SELECTED!!!

15 May 23
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

"US money for pan Peter Ray Blood peter.blood@guardian.co.tt When the first Internati…"

odw replied May 20 to The International Pan Ramajay: Adjudication Panel SELECTED!!!

15 May 23

"Liam Teague - Musical Volcano Pan Ramajay Live 93 "

odw replied May 20 to The International Pan Ramajay: Adjudication Panel SELECTED!!!

15 May 23

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service