When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

odw's Discussions (2,263)

Discussions Replied To (2053) Replies Latest Activity

"Mighty Chalkdust - Chalkie The Fish Monger "

odw replied 14 hours ago to Mixed fortunes for calypso tents ...

2 14 hours ago
Reply by odw

"This is what MADNESS looked like back in the day...supporters partying on stage. Des…"

odw replied on Saturday to This is not a fete in here (2 weeks lull between Med/Large Semi Finals and Finals) This is MADNESS!!!

17 yesterday
Reply by Bugs

"This is only T-shirt yuh go get for 2018 Panorama  Exodus - Savannah Party…"

odw replied on Saturday to This is not a fete in here (2 weeks lull between Med/Large Semi Finals and Finals) This is MADNESS!!!

17 yesterday
Reply by Bugs

"Well they (PT) had over a year to strategize and PLAN accordingly, seeing they made…"

odw replied on Friday to This is not a fete in here (2 weeks lull between Med/Large Semi Finals and Finals) This is MADNESS!!!

17 yesterday
Reply by Bugs

"Claude, I'll let Dr. deLight represent himself, here are my concerns... What observa…"

odw replied on Thursday to Dr. deLight: I am MISSING YOU. Where are you?

1 on Thursday
Reply by odw

"Woodbrook residents: Lower music for Carnival... Residents of Woodbrook and environ…"

odw replied on Wednesday to Noise in the Carnival and Dr. Aziz and Russell Providence

11 on Wednesday
Reply by Glenroy R Joseph

"“The challenges associated with unilaterally mobilizing resources possessing the cap…"

odw replied on Wednesday to Noise in the Carnival and Dr. Aziz and Russell Providence

11 on Wednesday

"This may be the reason WHY some expats don't want to go back, is it the work culture…"

11 on Wednesday

"Indiscipline rules at Trinidad Carnival... David Rudder - High Mass 11 "

odw replied Jan 15 to POLICE OFFICERS ordered the REDUCTION in noise levels in a BIG FETE in Port-of-Spain!!!

4 Jan 16
Reply by Randi Curvan

"Can't wait to hear what he does with the bass section in this jumbie beat...all in L…"

odw replied Jan 15 to Honeymoon over: Boogsie dumps "Sokah" and says "Hello" to Kees

12 Jan 15
Reply by odw

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service