When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

odw's Discussions (3,914)

Discussions Replied To (3551) Replies Latest Activity

"Calypso Rose & Calypsociation "

odw replied 13 hours ago to Calypsociation Steelband / "Prophet Of Pan" / International Panorama Competition

2 13 hours ago
Reply by odw

"Date: 08.15.03Mathieu Borgne - 2003 Panorama Arranger for Women In Steel By NICOLE V…"

odw replied 14 hours ago to Calypsociation Steelband / "Prophet Of Pan" / International Panorama Competition

2 13 hours ago
Reply by odw

"Taking note of her intro...playing with 4 rubber on sticks. "

odw replied 22 hours ago to Well ah man call me quite from CEDROS and ask me to PUT UP THIS PERFORMANCE and tell him what I think about it ...

3 22 hours ago
Reply by odw

"Chalkdust - We Save Dem Pan "

odw replied on Thursday to Sockin’ it with Steel in 2021

1 on Thursday
Reply by odw

"Mighty Sparrow - Mother's Love "

odw replied May 9 to WATCH THIS EVERYDAY AND CHANGE YOUR LIFE - Denzel Washington Motivational Speech 2020

6 May 9
Reply by odw

"Happy Mother's Day...teaching entrepreneurship. "

odw replied May 9 to WATCH THIS EVERYDAY AND CHANGE YOUR LIFE - Denzel Washington Motivational Speech 2020

6 May 9
Reply by odw

"Len 'Boogsie' Sharpe - How Great Thou Art Earl Brooks - How Great Thou Art How…"

odw replied May 9 to How Great Thou Art - Pantonic Steel Orchestra

1 May 9
Reply by odw

"Six-year-old Nyima Boucaud learns how to earn an income On some days, you can find…"

6 May 9
Reply by odw

"“Equality and respect for everyone for race, religion, gender, sexual orientation.”…"

odw replied May 8 to WST Reboot -- Flamingoes Steel Orchestra - A look at the once-renowned orchestra - yesterday, today and tomorrow

22 on Wednesday
Reply by John Dinga

"Re: Top 100 Calypsos of the 20th Century http://www.tntisland.com/gm100calypsos20thc…"

odw replied May 7 to Time to say goodbye. Trinidad is not interested so I donated my entire collection of calypso, steelpan, combo, chutney, big band, rapso, Christmas, parang, Caribbean soul... music from 1912 to 1989

7 May 7
Reply by odw

RSS

© 2021   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service