When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Wayne Cezair's Discussions (298)

Discussions Replied To (288) Replies Latest Activity

"What money? What comfort? you ever see where Boogsie living? The sponsor took over t…"

Wayne Cezair replied Mar 1, 2017 to So why did the judges reject Boogsie Sharpe and Phase II Twice

120 Mar 6, 2017
Reply by merrytonestothebone

"That would be good. There should be a forum for those who want to take the pan music…"

Wayne Cezair replied Mar 1, 2017 to So why did the judges reject Boogsie Sharpe and Phase II Twice

120 Mar 6, 2017

"They tief we. Well that is usually the cry when your band loses. This time a lot of…"

Wayne Cezair replied Feb 26, 2017 to So why did the judges reject Boogsie Sharpe and Phase II Twice

120 Mar 6, 2017

"Why not change the entire Panorama spectacle to a different weekend like the weekend…"

Wayne Cezair replied Feb 22, 2017 to LARGE BAND FIRST AT THE PAN FINALS: by Ray Holman

57 Feb 26, 2017
Reply by miranda

"Those who giving up on Boogsie might have a shock coming. His music this year is not…"

Wayne Cezair replied Feb 22, 2017 to I've changed my mind again. The stars say "All Stars" But...

15 Feb 28, 2017
Reply by Martin Maitland

"They may come to a compromise that will call for the release of the money to pay cur…"

Wayne Cezair replied Feb 9, 2017 to Pan Trinbago, NCC reach compromise on ticket revenues

8 Feb 9, 2017
Reply by Bugs

"That's why my car running so bad. I spent a lot of money buying plugs etc and having…"

Wayne Cezair replied Feb 8, 2017 to This SO-CALLED Minister of Culture is really messing up things for PAN TRINBAGO and the collection of the GATE RECEIPTS!

12 Feb 9, 2017
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"I guess they heard the Renegades were travelling so right away airport security has…"

Wayne Cezair replied Feb 8, 2017 to Renegades Steel Orchestra evacuated in France after bomb scare

6 Feb 9, 2017
Reply by Randi Curvan

"When you on a trip and you reach halfway you often stop for a drink or to enjoy the…"

Wayne Cezair replied Feb 7, 2017 to I have spent years on this FORUM attacking KEITH DIAZ and trying to bring him down. PANORAMA comes and everybody get BAZODEE with the NOISE and forget about the MISSION!!!

6 Feb 10, 2017
Reply by odw

"Blame the pan players themselves. Well they should be. How can members of an associa…"

Wayne Cezair replied Jan 26, 2017 to WHERE $87M?

6 Jan 27, 2017
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service