When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Charles Assevero's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"I was fortunate to practice with Junior and Edwin Pouchett in their yard in Cocorite…"

Charles Assevero replied Apr 3, 2014 to Condolences to the family and friends of Champion Arranger Edwin Pouchet

48 Apr 3, 2014
Reply by Charles Assevero

"I was fortunate to be a member of  Dixieland  Steel Band under Curtis Pierre in 1954…"

Charles Assevero replied Jul 17, 2013 to Meet Curtis Pierre of Dixieland Steel Orchestra: An Original Trinidad Pan Story - UpClose!

30 Sep 10, 2019
Reply by Ayesha Mohammed

"Hello I was fortunate to enjoy being one of the band members. We  paraded in Harlem…"

Charles Assevero replied Apr 16, 2012 to New York Steel Band Pioneers to be Honored!

8 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Charles Assevero

"I was fortunate to be a member of Junior's 1st Steelband named " Gold Coast" we prat…"

Charles Assevero replied Apr 3, 2012 to Funeral Service set for Steelband Stalwart Junior Pouchet

11 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Roston Audain

"Geddes, I just read this Interview and saw your name .  I have lived in Texas for th…"

Charles Assevero replied Jul 24, 2011 to RUDY KING - the Man who introduced Steelpan to America in an exclusive interview with When Steel Talks (11-11-02)

7 Sep 15, 2013
Reply by david de castro

"I was fortunate to know Rugy King.  Carl Dayra. , Break Nose Carl, Conrod Maugae, Ca…"

Charles Assevero replied Jul 24, 2011 to RUDY KING - the Man who introduced Steelpan to America in an exclusive interview with When Steel Talks (11-11-02)

7 Sep 15, 2013
Reply by david de castro

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service