When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Kendall Williams's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you WST doe posting this, I had no idea this existed! "

Kendall Williams replied Apr 18, 2018 to Arranger Kendall Williams in the News -- Richardson Chamber Players Explore “Voices of America”

1 Apr 18, 2018
Reply by Kendall Williams

"Will do, thanks for the kind words!!!"

Kendall Williams replied Jul 7, 2015 to Princeton student Kendall Williams adds steel pan to Bang on a Can

4 Jul 7, 2015

"Thanks for the support and words of encouragement!"

Kendall Williams replied Jul 7, 2015 to Princeton student Kendall Williams adds steel pan to Bang on a Can

4 Jul 7, 2015

"Thank you Mr. Narine, I hope you will be able to attend a concert in the future as w…"

Kendall Williams replied Nov 16, 2014 to A Night to Remember - Bravo, Bravo, Bravo - Kendall Williams ACO, NYU, BSO, Crossfire and the Steelpan

4 Nov 16, 2014

"Thank you very much, I appreciate the support! "

Kendall Williams replied Nov 16, 2014 to A Night to Remember - Bravo, Bravo, Bravo - Kendall Williams ACO, NYU, BSO, Crossfire and the Steelpan

4 Nov 16, 2014

"Thank you Dalton Narine and Merrytonetothebone the positive thought and encouragemen…"

Kendall Williams replied Aug 2, 2014 to Revisited - Meet Kendall Williams, Arranger, Composer UpClose!

7 Apr 10
Reply by Verne

"Thank you for the well wishes i appreciate the encouragement tremendously!"

Kendall Williams replied Aug 2, 2014 to Revisited - Meet Kendall Williams, Arranger, Composer UpClose!

7 Apr 10
Reply by Verne

"Thanks again!!!!"

Kendall Williams replied Dec 19, 2013 to American Composers Announce Kendall Williams as Their Van Lier Emerging Composer Fellow for 2013-2014

15 May 19, 2014
Reply by merrytonestothebone

"Thanks Aunty Claudette!!!"

Kendall Williams replied Dec 19, 2013 to American Composers Announce Kendall Williams as Their Van Lier Emerging Composer Fellow for 2013-2014

15 May 19, 2014

"Thank you I will definitely keep pushing to do better."

15 May 19, 2014

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service