When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Rico John's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"Why have we let this go so far that now we are considering action that they made be…"

Rico John replied May 16, 2015 to No Pay! No Pan! - Time for a Strike! - Trinidad & Tobago unfair to youth

13 May 25, 2015
Reply by Sandra L Blood

"Greetings Robbie, Happy belated birthday from I Ras Rico I. I know we both miss our…"

Rico John replied May 1, 2015 to Happy Birthday to Panist, Composer, Arranger Robert Greenidge

15 May 9, 2015
Reply by Selwyn Roberts

"We have some major problems in these arenas. Allow I to throw a few things into the…"

Rico John replied May 3, 2012 to Labor Day Carnival: More Questions

3 May 5, 2012
Reply by brenda hosang

"Have another great happy one Robbie. Blessed Love. Ras Rico I  PANNIST."

Rico John replied Apr 30, 2012 to Happy Birthday to panist Robert Greenidge

34 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by Winston Frederick

"Greetings and Condolences to the friends and family of Junior [Pouchet]. I wish to a…"

Rico John replied Mar 26, 2012 to Junior Pouchet of Silver Stars Steel Orchestra has passed

66 Mar 23, 2014
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"I am truly astounded at the ineptitude of the leadership and lack of foresight of Pa…"

Rico John replied Oct 21, 2011 to Pan tuners fear the worst as drum dilemma worsens

12 Oct 22, 2011
Reply by Peter Gray

"It is always good to hear the outpouring from the pan fraternity when one passes; it…"

Rico John replied Jun 29, 2011 to Elton "Smokey" John has passed on.

22 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by Panman Pat

"Greetings again Robbie, I got a link that works. HAPPY RASTAFARI IRTDAY to you Bredd…"

Rico John replied Apr 28, 2011 to Happy Birthday to Robert Greenidge - Panist, Champion Arranger and Composer

11 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by CECIL FRANCIS

"I get the point I brother Pan Styxx-Hameed is trying to make, and I also agree that…"

Rico John replied Apr 20, 2011 to NOBEL PEACE PRIZE FOR PAN

21 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by Hameed Shaqq

"Research projects are all good, and they bring out good overviews and data that coul…"

Rico John replied Apr 13, 2011 to Out of pain this culture was born - The Steelband of Trinidad & Tobago

21 Feb 28, 2018
Reply by odw

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service