When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Rico John's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"I remember Spongy, Cordell Barbour. He used to play with the City Symphony steel orc…"

Rico John replied Apr 7, 2011 to PLAY A TUNE ON A PAN WITHOUT PRACTICING

21 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by austin stoker

"Greetings All, As sad as it is, we need to keep level heads to deal with what T and…"

Rico John replied Feb 7, 2011 to Panyard Shooting - Trinidad news video

7 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Ulynder C

"Greetings All, I am glad to read this account because it agrees with what I said in…"

Rico John replied Feb 4, 2011 to An important update to the WST community - State of Pan Affairs in Port-of-Spain

8 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by joseph john

"Greetings Pan people, I expect that everyione knows who we are dealing with, based o…"

Rico John replied Jan 24, 2011 to Gypsy not comfortable with $800 pan fee

17 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

"Greetings All, While I support this initiative, I do not think it will work in isola…"

Rico John replied Jan 19, 2011 to CALLING all Managers,Arrangers, Captains, Pan tuners of All Steelbands in T&T and rest of the world.

36 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Salah Wilson

"Greetings All, Let us not forget that calypso, written for panorama or otherwise has…"

Rico John replied Jan 12, 2011 to Phase II up in arms over Panorama rule on lyrics

63 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by Carl Sobers

"Greetings All, I I will willingly sign this petition because I believe in multi-face…"

Rico John replied Jan 6, 2011 to A Call to Arms - PETITION, PETITION, The Petition is here.

53 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by Foy Barnes

"Greetings All, This is auseful and sound idea, and I think in lieu of doing nothing…"

Rico John replied Jan 5, 2011 to A Call to Arms

18 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Catt

"Greetings All, I find it extremely that there is no strong leadership in PAN that wo…"

Rico John replied Dec 23, 2010 to Panmen: Panorama must go on

12 Dec 30, 2010
Reply by Michael L Joseph

"Greetings All, As a Panman, let I make a few comments that I expect to be useful in…"

Rico John replied Dec 22, 2010 to Pan Trinbago threatens Panorama boycott

130 Sep 11, 2017
Reply by odw

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service