When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Rico John's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"Greetings and a Happy Birthday to you Boogsie. Please keep up the good work and the…"

Rico John replied Oct 28, 2010 to Happy Birthday to the Great One! Len "Boogsie" Sharpe

20 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Hugh Bando

"Greetings Earl, congratulations on your continuing recognition as an Ambassador of P…"

Rico John replied Oct 23, 2010 to The Earl of Pan wears his crown gracefully

4 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

"Greetings All, I think its unfair to Nestor to be presented with such a question whe…"

Rico John replied Oct 4, 2010 to Revisited - The Demise of the Steelband Panorama - and the Possible Solution

56 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Foy Barnes

"Greetings All, The analogy to the beginning of the solution of these problems lay in…"

Rico John replied Oct 2, 2010 to Revisited - The Demise of the Steelband Panorama - and the Possible Solution

56 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Foy Barnes

"Greetings all, I beg your indulgence for a minute. This was a very nice discussion,…"

Rico John replied Aug 24, 2010 to Remember Rebecca? A look at one of the most intriguing moments in steelband history - Panorama 1983

14 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by Rico John

"Happy Kawanzaa -Kwanzaa Nzuri , to All. I anticipate that Everyone will adhere to th…"

Rico John replied Dec 24, 2009 to Seasons Greetings and a Prosperous New Year!

9 Dec 25, 2009
Reply by Nicholas D Mohan

"Hail All. While I know it is our responsibility as Panpeople to hold ones accountabl…"

Rico John replied Dec 4, 2009 to Issues Surrounding the Latest Steelpan Development - the G-Pan

16 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by Khan Cordice

"Much respect to All. It was Hooligans and Ole Niggas who developed Pan, so it is the…"

Rico John replied Nov 12, 2009 to Open Letter to Keith Diaz, Pan Trinbago’s new President

39 Jun 26, 2017
Reply by FRANK

"Greetings and many happy returns ...may you see many, many more doing what you love…"

Rico John replied Nov 3, 2009 to Happy Brithday to Len "Boogsie" Sharpe

14 Oct 28, 2016
Reply by Wayne Cezair

"The complaint against Arnold was his lack of pro-activeness and progressiveness. Wil…"

Rico John replied Oct 26, 2009 to New Pres in charge of Steelband Affairs in Trinidad & Tobago

30 Oct 30, 2009
Reply by Curtis "Sleepy"Marcelle

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service