When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

st clair balthazar's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Panorama and the Rythm sections that occupy the North Stand can coexist together. Wh…"

st clair balthazar replied Feb 23, 2011 to Give us back our Panorama

16 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Sante'

"What a shame, what was the judges listening to maybe the Ion section in the North St…"

st clair balthazar replied Feb 22, 2011 to Renegades you were robbed!

28 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Steve Ramkhelawan

"hi Noble did you grow up in mt hope are you loyd brother if so it is good to know th…"

st clair balthazar replied Jun 27, 2009 to R.I.P. Michael Jackson.......thanks for the wonderful music!!

45 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Nutones

"sarah-ann i believed he played every acoustic instrument there was, not only was he…"

st clair balthazar replied Jun 26, 2009 to R.I.P. Michael Jackson.......thanks for the wonderful music!!

45 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Nutones

"i would like to apologise to any one that this has offended i think the gist of the…"

st clair balthazar replied May 21, 2009 to Toronto’s Afropan Steelband helps Bermuda Celebrate 400th Anniversary

12 May 22, 2009
Reply by Camille Burgess

"this has always been the mind set of caribbean people we will forsake what is right…"

st clair balthazar replied May 20, 2009 to Toronto’s Afropan Steelband helps Bermuda Celebrate 400th Anniversary

12 May 22, 2009
Reply by Camille Burgess

"all the guys with new generation branches in orlando had an opportunity to meet wilf…"

st clair balthazar replied Jan 28, 2009 to Condolences to Len "Boogsie" Sharpe

9 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by RONIN

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service