When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Orville DeVlugt's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Get Well Rise up and shine dear friend and brother Dr. Roy Cape, you still have more…"

Orville DeVlugt replied Oct 19 to Pray for Dr. Roy Cape

14 Oct 21
Reply by Russell Providence

"A man with musical knowledge and great taste for good music Claude Gonzales and my g…"

Orville DeVlugt replied Jun 8, 2018 to Favourite Sparrow

8 Jun 8, 2018
Reply by Glenroy R Joseph

"Winifred Atwell indeed was a musical pioneer, a very qualified woman in music in all…"

Orville DeVlugt replied Mar 8, 2018 to Winifred Atwell - Trinidad & Tobago - WST Spotlight

10 Mar 8, 2018
Reply by Orville DeVlugt

"Yes Claude: Glad that you are still keeping the Dutchy Brothers Band in your memory…"

Orville DeVlugt replied Mar 8, 2018 to Earl Rodney’s big wish - More recognition needed for one of the country’s top arrangers

30 Nov 12
Reply by odw

"My name is Orville DeVlugt, the guitarist of the former Dutchy Brothers Orchestra of…"

Orville DeVlugt replied Mar 5, 2018 to Earl Rodney’s big wish - More recognition needed for one of the country’s top arrangers

30 Nov 12
Reply by odw

"I am Orville DeVlugt former guitarist of the former Dutchy Brothers Orchestra Of San…"

Orville DeVlugt replied Aug 2, 2016 to Its A Tragedy That a Big Pannist Like Earl Rodney Only Gets 748 Views On A World Class Solo Performance Like This!

2 Aug 2, 2016
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"I am Orville DeVlugt "Dutchy" Former guitarist of the Dutchy Brothers. My deepest sa…"

Orville DeVlugt replied Feb 8, 2016 to Local musical legend Joey "Pal" Lewis dies

22 Apr 13, 2016
Reply by kelvin junior stowe lyder

"A rating from Glenroy Joseph, a great contributor to the entertainment industry is w…"

Orville DeVlugt replied Jan 22, 2016 to Machel Montano, David Rudder and more to pay tribute to Roy Cape

6 Jan 22, 2016
Reply by Orville DeVlugt

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service