When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

hollis clifton's Discussions (193)

Discussions Replied To (193) Replies Latest Activity

"Amazing, Trini Style. Makes me feel proud of my heritage. "

hollis clifton replied on Friday to the 20th Century Steel Band sampled by Kanye West in new Donda album

2 on Friday
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

"HALLELUJAH, Steelpan Moving forward worldwide. "

hollis clifton replied Aug 26 to PROCLAIM D' PAN

2 Aug 27
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"Mr. Prime Minister Dr. Rowley ... sounds sooooooo much like the panorama judging for…"

hollis clifton replied Aug 1 to "...that sounds like steelband judging to me. But say what, she did us proud.”  Prime Minister Dr Keith Rowley...

3 Aug 1
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"What's the full name of the tune? Who is the composer? "

hollis clifton replied Jun 20 to Notting Hill Carnival, has decided that this year's Carnival will not be on the streets due to the ongoing uncertainty and risk COVID-19 poses.

1 Jun 20
Reply by hollis clifton

"Inshallah, Salah. My former Montreal Neighbour during my student tenure at Mc Gill U…"

hollis clifton replied May 13 to Eid Mubarak to the Muslim brothers and sisters of WST

5 May 13
Reply by hollis clifton

"Presenting for the first time in the land of Steelband, Calypso, Limbo & Soca, t…"

hollis clifton replied Jan 23 to Farmer Nappy - Backyard Jam - Steelpan Cover - by Dr. Len “Boogsie” Sharpe and Joshua Regrello

2 Jan 23
Reply by hollis clifton

"Wow! Pantastic. No Baby doh cry!  "

hollis clifton replied Feb 2, 2020 to A Moment in Pan - Southern Marines - When Steel Talks - Pan Woman

10 Feb 2, 2020
Reply by Grafton Spooner

"Duvone is like PNM ... He beat them in the East. He beat them in the West. He beat t…"

hollis clifton replied May 6, 2019 to namethe panorama arranger, right now that is the most respected and why,

5 May 6, 2019
Reply by Ian Franklin

"Kendall Williams, the new arranger for Pan Elders? So will he be arranging for two b…"

hollis clifton replied Apr 8, 2019 to Kendall Williams named as new arranger for Pan Elders

15 Apr 10, 2019
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

"It amazes me to see such a youthful lady with such voluminous experience in the nati…"

hollis clifton replied Mar 12, 2019 to Meet panist Teneisha Campbell from the movie Black Panther - A Tribute To Women In Pan

3 Mar 12, 2019
Reply by hollis clifton

RSS

© 2021   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service