When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

hollis clifton's Discussions (186)

Discussions Replied To (186) Replies Latest Activity

"Duvone is like PNM ... He beat them in the East. He beat them in the West. He beat t…"

hollis clifton replied May 6 to namethe panorama arranger, right now that is the most respected and why,

5 May 6
Reply by Ian Franklin

"Kendall Williams, the new arranger for Pan Elders? So will he be arranging for two b…"

hollis clifton replied Apr 8 to Kendall Williams named as new arranger for Pan Elders

15 Apr 10
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

"It amazes me to see such a youthful lady with such voluminous experience in the nati…"

hollis clifton replied Mar 12 to Meet panist Teneisha Campbell from the movie Black Panther - A Tribute To Women In Pan

3 Mar 12
Reply by hollis clifton

"With youths like Jerry we know the future is bright. "

hollis clifton replied Feb 22 to Tobago’s youngest pan arranger

3 Feb 22
Reply by kelvinlyder

"Gypsy brings The People's Partnership to the table. Lol "

hollis clifton replied Jan 17 to What does GYPSY bring to the TABLE? And what does FAY ANN bring to the TABLE?

8 Jan 19
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"I imagine BROKEN PROMISE  from Down South IN SAPA.  Ken Professor Will be turning in…"

hollis clifton replied Jan 13 to PARTY START for Phase II -- Boogsie breaks promise to play Professor's Pan By Storm

17 Jan 21
Reply by odw

"Christmas day, December 25 was Hollis Clifton's Earthstrong. Nuff respect "

hollis clifton replied Dec 26, 2018 to Happy Birthday to the legendary Emmanuel “Jack” Riley - December 25

6 Dec 26, 2018
Reply by hollis clifton

"No body does it better! Not even Mc Donalds. "

hollis clifton replied Dec 25, 2018 to Songwriter, PanMan Winsford “Joker” Devine - the Man, the Songs, the Legend - UpClose!

7 Dec 26, 2018
Reply by Pan Times

"The document is not easily readable"

hollis clifton replied Oct 23, 2018 to Delegates - Pan Trinbago Elections 2018 - East - North - South/Central - Tobago

1 Oct 23, 2018
Reply by hollis clifton

"Yuh preaching! "

hollis clifton replied Sep 22, 2018 to I feel like MARCUS ASH and AQUIL ARRINDELL could be the new YOUTHFUL FOUNDATION of PAN TRINBAGO

6 Sep 24, 2018
Reply by Cecil hinkson

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service