When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Patrick Louison's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"WST,  I wish to extend my condolences to the Hood family.  TELOTI, a Windward Island…"

Patrick Louison replied Nov 26, 2015 to Grenada steelpan stalwart Kenneth "Teloti" Hood of Pan Wizards has passed

2 Nov 26, 2015
Reply by Patrick Louison

"Happy Birthday to the professor of steelband and calypso, Dr. Glenroy Joseph.  May t…"

Patrick Louison replied Sep 30, 2014 to Happy Birthday to Glenroy Joseph

17 Oct 3, 2014
Reply by brenda hosang

"Thanks for your contribution in molding the lives of many. You were a genius in the…"

Patrick Louison replied Jul 25, 2013 to Belgrave hailed as ‘great intellect’ -- Remembering Teddy Belgrave

1 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by Patrick Louison

"Absolutely. Now, let's make it the BIG 6 ... please include INVADERS. Only recently,…"

Patrick Louison replied Mar 6, 2013 to The Big Five - Legendary Steelbands - Are they that good?

29 May 23, 2017
Reply by Peter Gray

"Excuse me sir; this is called censureship.  Have you ever heard about "freedom of th…"

Patrick Louison replied Feb 12, 2013 to Don’t put Carnival photos on FB

6 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Anike Richardson

" A M E N, brother. That's what I am talking about. And, thanks for bringing the SVG…"

Patrick Louison replied May 15, 2012 to Grenada first country I see has rules for outsiders

12 May 16, 2012
Reply by Angela Howard

"Folks, let's step back and take a deep breath. GRENADA cannot be compared with TRINI…"

Patrick Louison replied May 14, 2012 to Grenada first country I see has rules for outsiders

12 May 16, 2012
Reply by Angela Howard

"There you go !  Thanks for the education Andre."

Patrick Louison replied Oct 16, 2011 to Yellow Bird - despised and loved

28 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Steve "Carter" K.

"Folks, to all the chemists, physicists, historians, I feel your pain.  Music is univ…"

Patrick Louison replied Oct 16, 2011 to Yellow Bird - despised and loved

28 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Steve "Carter" K.

"As a member of WST, I would like to express my condolences to the Bishop family on h…"

Patrick Louison replied Aug 21, 2011 to Dr. Pat Bishop of Trinidad and Tobago has passed

66 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by brenda hosang

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service