When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

George Rampersad's Discussions (73)

Discussions Replied To (71) Replies Latest Activity

"Gregory - yuh hit de nail on de head. Pan is jes ah instrument like other instrument…"

George Rampersad replied Sep 7 to “Shut-up and play yur pan” is not part of his DNA.- Meet Gregory Lindsay - Manager, Administrator, Panist - Up-Close!

5 Sep 8
Reply by kelvin juniorstowelyder

"I am a bit confused with two statements in this post. 1. The statement: "I encourage…"

George Rampersad replied Aug 21 to Total Disrespect! Total Advantage! Total Destruction (coming)! Say NO to HADCO.

14 Aug 21
Reply by George Rampersad

"My concern is not about "pan". Pan is just another instrument - on par with all othe…"

George Rampersad replied Aug 6 to Steelband clash! ...former Pan Trinbago VP: Ramsey-Moore just like Trump

1 Aug 6

"As a panman, I think my question about people’s opinions of vaccines on a website de…"

George Rampersad replied Jul 17 to Leadership and Vaccination

5 Jul 18
Reply by Russell Providence

"Quote from the main page of When Steel Talks: "When Steel Talks is dedicated to Pan…"

George Rampersad replied Jul 17 to Leadership and Vaccination

5 Jul 18

"Happy birthay, bro...keep on smilin'¨;-o))"

George Rampersad replied Jun 29 to Happy Birthday to Amrit Samaroo - July 2

5 Jun 29

"What does a drum festival have to do with a steelband playing a music instrument cal…"

George Rampersad replied Jun 2 to Darlington's popular drum festival to return this weekend

1 Jun 2

"Ah hear yuh, bro. Doh worry...pan eh in danger...! Keep safe, eh!"

George Rampersad replied May 31 to STEELBAND SUSTAINABILITY AND SURVIVAL IN THE POST PANDEMIC ERA.

12 Jun 4

"Mister Providence, Thanks for your reply. With respect to your question “What would…"

George Rampersad replied May 29 to STEELBAND SUSTAINABILITY AND SURVIVAL IN THE POST PANDEMIC ERA.

12 Jun 4

"Thanks for the post. Well-thought through and well-formulated. Analysis followed by…"

George Rampersad replied May 26 to STEELBAND SUSTAINABILITY AND SURVIVAL IN THE POST PANDEMIC ERA.

12 Jun 4

RSS

© 2021   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service