When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

George Rampersad's Discussions (50)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"With all due respect, while what is being said about "pan" - the instrument - is imp…"

George Rampersad replied Jan 7 to Pandemic Pains and Pan

1 Jan 7
Reply by George Rampersad

"Did his father, Wilfred Kieal Sr. live in Mt. Hope, Trinidad, play with Silver Stars…"

George Rampersad replied Nov 13, 2020 to Meet Wilfred “Junior” Kieal - Panist, Percussionist & Administrator - Up-Close!

1 Nov 13, 2020

"Does anyone know the name of the "Chicago Tribune music critic who said that he can…"

George Rampersad replied Nov 2, 2020 to Remembering Composer Jan Bach in the Spotlight - first concerto ever written for steelpan

1 Nov 2, 2020

"Thanks Mr. Sanch. Beautiful Storytime. "

George Rampersad replied Oct 29, 2020 to Pan & Tassa

3 Oct 30, 2020
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"With regard to the post on “the first electronic steelpan”, I have never played this…"

George Rampersad replied Oct 28, 2020 to Technology in tune with Pan

2 Oct 28, 2020

"A lot of people in Trinidad & Tobago, who have worked with sinking & groovin…"

George Rampersad replied Oct 25, 2020 to THE STEEL PAN BUILDER

4 Oct 25, 2020
Reply by jerome ebenezer clarke

"Good goin, bro. Keep safe and stat strong!"

George Rampersad replied Oct 25, 2020 to Meet Earle Wong - Tuner, Recording Artist, Educator, Panist and Engineer

3 Oct 25, 2020

"Nice interview. I was just wondering about the term "steelpan builder"...I have neve…"

George Rampersad replied Oct 24, 2020 to Meet Earle Wong - Tuner, Recording Artist, Educator, Panist and Engineer

3 Oct 25, 2020

"Nuff respect, bro. "

George Rampersad replied Sep 30, 2020 to GEORGE RAMPERSAD: THE SILENT MAJORITY!!! This man knows how to PUT SOME LYRICS TOGETHER and HE LOVES THE CULTURE!!!

1 Sep 30, 2020

"The question is not relevant in modern day Trinidad society. We do not have the sam…"

George Rampersad replied Jul 24, 2020 to Racism In Steelband: BLM - Mason Dickson Line - DIXIELAND

12 Jul 25, 2020
Reply by Claude Gonzales

RSS

© 2021   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service