When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

JOY Nelson's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"That’s a great thing to occur. That is what you call international togetherness for…"

JOY Nelson replied Sep 19 to Dubai welcomes Trini steel

8 Sep 25
Reply by Ayesha Mohammed

"I can feel this also, but when you view it saying Life first then the fun comes late…"

JOY Nelson replied Feb 16 to Kes the Band, Next Devils, trumpeter Etienne Charles for Stephen Colbert show

1 Feb 16
Reply by JOY Nelson

"Loving this route."

JOY Nelson replied Feb 11 to A Moment in Carnival 2021 - TTPS has released the official 2021 Carnival Parade route :

2 Feb 11
Reply by JOY Nelson

"On the flyer it had stated the cost to purchase on phase2.com thank u 4 the info"

JOY Nelson replied Jan 28 to NCC TO LAUNCH TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO CARNIVAL WORLD

4 Jan 30
Reply by odw

"where to purchase ticket for online showing?"

JOY Nelson replied Jan 28 to NCC TO LAUNCH TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO CARNIVAL WORLD

4 Jan 30
Reply by odw

"That's right , the song was sung by 2 singers and both names should be mention as th…"

JOY Nelson replied Feb 28, 2020 to Kes says --- Everybody saying Iwer win.... I sing too...

13 Feb 29, 2020
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"I could not view this at all. It was Kes that didn’t rock for many of your viewers."

JOY Nelson replied Feb 19, 2020 to Live Stream - Kes Tuesday on the ROCKS!!!

1 Feb 19, 2020
Reply by JOY Nelson

"Could not view this band at all."

JOY Nelson replied Feb 4, 2020 to Watch Large Band 2020 Panorama Prelim - Supernovas Steel Orchestra

4 Feb 5, 2020
Reply by Anthony Joseph

"I could not view Exodus because they are the  CHAMPION"

JOY Nelson replied Feb 4, 2020 to Watch Large Band 2020 Panorama Prelim - Exodus Steel Orchestra

13 Feb 6, 2020
Reply by Lennox Morris

"Unable to view. What's going on, hope that this is fixed before the next band "

JOY Nelson replied Feb 4, 2020 to Watch Large Band 2020 Panorama Prelims - birdsong Steel Orchestra

3 Feb 5, 2020
Reply by Anthony Joseph

RSS

© 2021   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service