When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

JOY Nelson's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"That's right , the song was sung by 2 singers and both names should be mention as th…"

JOY Nelson replied 4 hours ago to Kes says --- Everybody saying Iwer win.... I sing too...

9 1 hour ago
Reply by odw

"I could not view this at all. It was Kes that didn’t rock for many of your viewers."

JOY Nelson replied Feb 19 to Live Stream - Kes Tuesday on the ROCKS!!!

1 Feb 19
Reply by JOY Nelson

"Could not view this band at all."

JOY Nelson replied Feb 4 to Watch Large Band 2020 Panorama Prelim - Supernovas Steel Orchestra

4 Feb 5
Reply by Anthony Joseph

"I could not view Exodus because they are the  CHAMPION"

JOY Nelson replied Feb 4 to Watch Large Band 2020 Panorama Prelim - Exodus Steel Orchestra

13 Feb 6
Reply by Lennox Morris

"Unable to view. What's going on, hope that this is fixed before the next band "

JOY Nelson replied Feb 4 to Watch Large Band 2020 Panorama Prelims - birdsong Steel Orchestra

3 Feb 5
Reply by Anthony Joseph

"I love the togetherness "

JOY Nelson replied Feb 1 to Notables visit Exodus panyard for Panorama 2020 season

7 Feb 2
Reply by evan lobo

"Along with him was his oldest daughter Gia who also plays basketball well. Now he le…"

JOY Nelson replied Jan 26 to TMZ Reports -- KOBE BRYANT DIES IN HELICOPTER CRASH ...

4 Jan 27
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"I could not view the competitions since I don’t have Facebook which I think that it’…"

JOY Nelson replied Aug 25, 2019 to Congratulations to Mangrove Steelband and arranger André White - UK 2019 Panorama Champions

4 Aug 26, 2019
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

"That’s ok  Exodus 2020 will be here sooner than later. You did a great job despite y…"

JOY Nelson replied Mar 3, 2019 to Finals Results for Large Conventional Steel Orchestras - Trinidad & Tobago National Panorama 2019

2 Mar 3, 2019
Reply by Daniel L

"Congratulations to all of the winners for carnival 2019"

JOY Nelson replied Mar 3, 2019 to Congratulations to Master Arranger Duvone Stewart, Michael Marcano, Candice Brumant-Andrews & the Renegades Steel Orchestra

4 Mar 3, 2019
Reply by Michaele

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service