When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Earl Ramsey's Discussions (52)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"Ok Gonzales "

Earl Ramsey replied Mar 13 to My GUESSTIMATE is that about $40,000,000 was SPENT on PANORAMA 2019 -- and what do we have to show for it!!!

17 Mar 17
Reply by odw

"As the saying goes let the jackass  bray , what a pity you can't see beyond your ign…"

Earl Ramsey replied Mar 13 to My GUESSTIMATE is that about $40,000,000 was SPENT on PANORAMA 2019 -- and what do we have to show for it!!!

17 Mar 17
Reply by odw

"Condolences to the family"

Earl Ramsey replied Feb 17 to Selwyn "Mello Sello" Gomes

9 Feb 18
Reply by Charles Assevero

"I don't contribute to BS and negative stuff that is destructive to the steelband org…"

Earl Ramsey replied Feb 14 to Culture Minister considers pedestrianising streets for Pan prelims

20 Feb 15
Reply by Randi Curvan

"Gonzales you have out grown your usefulness being ignorant and not knowing it is a d…"

Earl Ramsey replied Feb 14 to Culture Minister considers pedestrianising streets for Pan prelims

20 Feb 15
Reply by Randi Curvan

"Please ask your partner for a comprehensive breakdown for us to see and then I'll ag…"

Earl Ramsey replied Feb 8 to BEVERLEY trying to MAMAGUY ah BIG MAN when she says that $20,000,000 is not enough to RUN PANORAMA and PAY THE PLAYERS and SUBSIDIZE THE STEELBANDS!!!

2 Feb 8
Reply by Ajamu Nyomba

"Congratulations bro"

Earl Ramsey replied Feb 5 to Exodus welcomes to the musical direction team Mr Leon Foster Thomas

6 Feb 21
Reply by odw

"Great idea "

Earl Ramsey replied Jan 17 to Panorama Live Broadcast for a Fee

33 Jan 18
Reply by Anthony Joseph

"Only a thought whoa are you for real"

Earl Ramsey replied Jan 14 to The Way Forward For Small and Medium Steelbands in Trinidad and Tobago in 2019

8 Jan 14
Reply by Earl Ramsey

"Band leaders must be creative during the year to make money especially when they're…"

Earl Ramsey replied Jan 13 to Pan Elders Struggles - Unsponsored 5-time medium band champs in crunch

8 Jan 21
Reply by evan lobo

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service