When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Reuben Campbell's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"I have to laugh! You know what I mean your just stirring the pot. He has it in him t…"

Reuben Campbell replied Jan 31, 2013 to WILL ANDY BE BACK?

60 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by brenda hosang

"IN MY HUMBLE OPINOIN ANDY HAS TO COME BACK BUT HE HAS NOTHING TO PROVE TO ME PER SAY…"

Reuben Campbell replied Jan 31, 2013 to WILL ANDY BE BACK?

60 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by brenda hosang

"Wow Delphina you went in hard. I kinda agree with the spirit of which you speak, how…"

Reuben Campbell replied Jan 30, 2013 to The Judges Have Spoken - Do you agree with their decisions? - Finals Up Next

44 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by CECIL FRANCIS

"You never know with these social networking sites..... Each time I've spoken on soci…"

Reuben Campbell replied Apr 2, 2012 to Yet Another Slight For The Steelbands By The Trinidad & Tobago Government?

32 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"Personally I feel your good points have been erased by the point you made about rein…"

Reuben Campbell replied Mar 13, 2012 to "Out of pain this culture was born" by Gerry Kangalee (As published on Trinbagopan.com, 8/21/08)

48 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by kentsh stanley Borde

"I remember seeing that die and come back as black slaves thing like there's somethin…"

Reuben Campbell replied Feb 29, 2012 to Race and Pan Politics. Should we be "colourblind" to pan's invention?

54 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Pan'tum - The Ghost Who Talks

"Oi Zen master............. By your reasoning god made Europeans enslave black people…"

Reuben Campbell replied Feb 28, 2012 to About class,color, and race- a more complete understanding of a people's music and culture.

33 Apr 21, 2014
Reply by Sweet Eustace

"I hear you Terry, if there was a way that it could be organized so that the collecti…"

Reuben Campbell replied Feb 15, 2012 to Glenroy Joseph - Pan Enthusiast, Pan & Calypso Media Cataloger & Collector- speaks on Pan & Panorama 2012

28 Feb 16, 2012

"Also on a musical standpoint this music needs to be archived for cultural reasons."

Reuben Campbell replied Feb 14, 2012 to Glenroy Joseph - Pan Enthusiast, Pan & Calypso Media Cataloger & Collector- speaks on Pan & Panorama 2012

28 Feb 16, 2012

"I personally would prefer that a DVD of each panorama be available for sale so that…"

Reuben Campbell replied Feb 14, 2012 to Glenroy Joseph - Pan Enthusiast, Pan & Calypso Media Cataloger & Collector- speaks on Pan & Panorama 2012

28 Feb 16, 2012

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service