When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

David Ragobar's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Very very sad news. My condolences to Professor's (Ken's) family and friends. Real s…"

David Ragobar replied Sep 30, 2018 to Ken "Professor" Philmore has passed - September 30, 2018

41 Oct 5, 2018
Reply by Celis46

"I was impressed by Renegades. I thought Phase II was over arranged. Skiffle was good."

David Ragobar replied Jan 24, 2018 to Preliminary Results for Large Conventional Steel Orchestras - Trinidad & Tobago Panorama 2018

14 Jan 25, 2018
Reply by waynerahamut

"Michael I hear your point. Massa day eh done! Pan was born out of the struggle, cele…"

David Ragobar replied Aug 2, 2017 to I beg to disagree, Emancipation Day Parade was the wrong place

13 Aug 2, 2017
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"A couple of things: Perhaps similar shows can be done a two or three times a year in…"

David Ragobar replied Jul 31, 2017 to A most powerful result emerged out of the sonorous, multi-talented, Big Five steel band musical of the last weekend.

4 Jul 31, 2017
Reply by David Ragobar

"The "Big 5" concert was excellent. It was both a concert and a "Blocko." It appears…"

David Ragobar replied Jul 22, 2017 to Watch - Big 5 The Pan Concert

33 Jul 23, 2017
Reply by Brenda Hosang

"I am not sure what the meanings of "young" and "old" are in the context of pan. If y…"

David Ragobar replied Jan 17, 2016 to If Carnival Monday was declared exclusively Steelband Carnival Monday , would young people stay home ?

41 Jan 22, 2016
Reply by Lennox Borel

"Your Party was partying, so the billions now owing have to be paid by the "next Part…"

David Ragobar replied Jan 9, 2016 to SOCA MONARCH MONEY cut in half ... Trinidad turn upside down

13 Jan 12, 2016
Reply by Sherwin Campbell

"Steups! Everything in our beloved T&T must be politicized. the PNM did not cut a…"

David Ragobar replied Dec 17, 2015 to PNM CUTTING MAS MONEY!!!

19 Dec 28, 2015
Reply by odw

"It is the government, and not the PNM! How much of last year's funding was debt fund…"

David Ragobar replied Dec 17, 2015 to PNM CUTTING MAS MONEY!!!

19 Dec 28, 2015
Reply by odw

"May the operation be successful, and your recovery be speedy, I pray! "

David Ragobar replied Aug 31, 2015 to One of our Comrades Glenroy Joseph is having a serious operation tomorrow, your Thoughts and Prayers are most appreciated,

47 Sep 5, 2015
Reply by (Oscar) Mark Roberts

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service