When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Roderick M. Aqui's Discussions (65)

Discussions Replied To (65) Replies Latest Activity

"Protestors will protest and players and arrangers will play.It's not a problem. Arra…"

Roderick M. Aqui replied Jan 8, 2017 to With all the fiasco going on in the T&T pan world.How on earth could the various steelbands and pan players concentrate on Panorama 2017.Is is fair to say that the standard will be much lower ?

14 Jan 9, 2017
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Merrytonestothebone more so than any other commentators so far seems to have a corre…"

Roderick M. Aqui replied Jan 7, 2017 to Bugs: Don't call me a hypocrite, but I love my DOLLY now!!!

22 Jan 9, 2017
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

"Any recommendations by Roget would be purile and redundant.The man is a poor imitati…"

Roderick M. Aqui replied Dec 30, 2016 to A simple model for Boogsie and Dane

15 Jan 1, 2017
Reply by Wayne Cezair

"Thank God,Blessings and long life to the Shadow."

Roderick M. Aqui replied Apr 19, 2016 to The Mighty Shadow has been discharged from hospital

3 Apr 20, 2016
Reply by evan lobo

"I'm still not reading that a strong,well rooted,powerful organization like Pan Trinb…"

Roderick M. Aqui replied Apr 6, 2016 to Now is the time to elevate our pan

14 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by Lilian Sten

"Nope the big bands especially need to polish up their tunes for the following night'…"

Roderick M. Aqui replied Mar 20, 2016 to Two Straight Day of Pan In The Savannah.

14 Mar 21, 2016
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"So the way I see it is Earl right,Claude right and Cecil right,everybody right.But b…"

Roderick M. Aqui replied Mar 12, 2016 to If we EXPATS had not Migrated Overseas and living in the mecca of Pan would we see Pan on Trucks as a step in the right direction as the Locals do. ?

92 Mar 25, 2016
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Maybe we need a 2yr sabatical from costumed mas' and all that goes with it.Get the s…"

Roderick M. Aqui replied Feb 12, 2016 to Carnival in transition: Raffique Shah explains why the festival is not dying

7 Feb 14, 2016
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Semi-Musical Bullshit! (note the capital "B")."

Roderick M. Aqui replied Feb 6, 2016 to LONGTIME LAVWAY on the verge of PANORAMA VICTORY

28 Feb 7, 2016
Reply by OSWALD GALLION

"It'd be cheaper to have my own drinks in a cooler in my car trunk anyway,so Marlene…"

Roderick M. Aqui replied Feb 3, 2016 to Marlene says 'find another way" - No Bar Licenses for Panyards

50 Feb 26, 2018
Reply by Aquil

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service