When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Brenda Hosang's Discussions (166)

Discussions Replied To (166) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for your research and support of our culture. Brenda H."

Brenda Hosang replied Nov 6 to Tribute To Clive Bradley -- The Man and His Work - A Von Martin Production

4 Nov 6
Reply by Brenda Hosang

"Thank you for posting this.  November 2018  seems like an eternity ago.  I am so gla…"

Brenda Hosang replied Oct 20 to 'The Amazing Race' spent $2M, employed 300 locals while filming in T&T

9 Oct 22
Reply by odw

"Hmmmmm. Brenda h. "

Brenda Hosang replied Oct 16 to This what a near perfect live production looks like in the age of the COVID-19 Pandemic

1 Oct 16
Reply by Brenda Hosang

"Claude.. If foreign could come and do that...wha happen to we own ppl.  Yuh right...…"

Brenda Hosang replied Oct 16 to EXODUS AMAZING RACE ... speaking of FILM, Brenda H -- how do you like this?

1 Oct 16
Reply by Brenda Hosang

"Claude..  pls send me a personal msg. Thanks."

Brenda Hosang replied Oct 15 to For all the years I have posted on THIS FORUM, I have been a little concerned with MY excessive use of the word "so" -- but in the words of DAVID RUDDER: This is not the KINDA JAM ...

3 Oct 15
Reply by Brenda Hosang

"Claude, Ah cyar believe you buss meh balloon so.  That carnival video you spoke of h…"

Brenda Hosang replied Oct 15 to So RUBADIRI VICTOR feels that he could just CALL UP NICKI MINAJ and CARDI B and tell them that TRINIDAD is promoting a VIRTUAL CARNIVAL -- SIGN HERE and WE HAVE A DEAL ...

2 Oct 15
Reply by Brenda Hosang

"Claude. I like your history lesson.   Too often ppl gather to discuss pan history an…"

Brenda Hosang replied Oct 15 to There was a recent interview on WHEN STEEL TALKS that may have led some readers astray -- and WST is very RIGID ABOUT PAN HISTORY, so I have to elucidate ...

1 Oct 15
Reply by Brenda Hosang

"Claude... a trini filmmaker with the right connections could make one better than th…"

Brenda Hosang replied Oct 14 to "WILD ORCHID" Carnival Scene!!! Ah waiting for my TRINI FILMMAKERS to KNOCK ME DOWN with something like this ...

2 Oct 14
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Claude  you're ah real diehard. Brenda H."

Brenda Hosang replied Sep 20 to SILVER STARS and the Pouchet dynasty by Ian Lambie

3 Sep 20
Reply by Lennox Borel

"Claude, I  loved this tune when it first hit the airwaves and in those days I  would…"

Brenda Hosang replied Sep 19 to I never related to this song but I met a CLUB OWNER from LA and he told me that if you ever want to get people on the DANCE FLOOR -- PLAY THIS SONG!!! I still don't get it but 1.7 million views ...

3 Sep 19
Reply by Claude Gonzales

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service