When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Brenda Hosang's Discussions (239)

Discussions Replied To (239) Replies Latest Activity

"My condolences to the family and friends of Earl Rodney.  May he Rest in Peace with…"

Brenda Hosang replied Dec 6, 2023 to When Steel Talks extends our sympathy to the family and friends of Earl Rodney on his passing

6 Dec 24, 2023
Reply by odw

"Congratulations to Andre White and Cord Masters for their 2nd win. BECH"

Brenda Hosang replied Dec 4, 2023 to It’s Championship Title and Trophy #2 for Chord Masters Steel Orchestra with arranger André White - Single Pan Bands - (2023) 2024 Finals Results

1 Dec 4, 2023
Reply by Brenda Hosang

"Blessings on another year for celebration.  May God  continue to reward you with you…"

Brenda Hosang replied Nov 19, 2023 to Happy Birthday to Anne Fridal - November 19

1 Nov 19, 2023
Reply by Brenda Hosang

"Happy Birthday Beverley Ramsey-Moore.   Enjoy your days and keep memories. Brenda EC…"

Brenda Hosang replied Nov 7, 2023 to Happy Birthday to Beverley Ramsey Moore, President of Pan Trinbago - November 7

3 Nov 8, 2023
Reply by odw

"Claude,  I had issues with my WST and Pan Times..  i 4got the passwords and I got le…"

Brenda Hosang replied Nov 4, 2023 to So what happened to the WHENSTEELTALKS LADY with the DREADS who did ALL THE INTERVIEWS?

1 Nov 4, 2023
Reply by Brenda Hosang

"Thank you for your dedicated hard work. I have been tuned in, on and off, since yest…"

Brenda Hosang replied Oct 29, 2023 to Parade of the Bands: Tobago Carnival 2023 - Radicle Tube and Tobago Carnival Live Streams

1 Oct 29, 2023
Reply by Brenda Hosang

"Condolences to the family and friends during their bereavement time.  This song subm…"

Brenda Hosang replied Aug 1, 2022 to Panist Marlon “Goose” Guerra of Utopia Pan Soul has passed

2 Aug 21, 2022
Reply by Eye4Pan

"Thank you for this detailed history now being highlighted.  Now if only it would be…"

Brenda Hosang replied Jul 27, 2022 to Sixty Years After TASPO, Ellie’s First-Hand Replay

9 Jul 27, 2022
Reply by Brenda Hosang

"Thank you for this history of movements.  With all that he has achieved it sure woul…"

Brenda Hosang replied Jun 17, 2022 to Franklyn Grant stamps his name on American pop culture - from panyard to recording studio

2 Jun 17, 2022
Reply by Brenda Hosang

"Looks like they are the first with this type carnival activity.  Hmmmm Brenda ECH"

Brenda Hosang replied Jun 12, 2022 to No Panorama competition at Antigua & Barbuda Carnival 2022

1 Jun 12, 2022
Reply by Brenda Hosang

RSS

© 2024   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service