When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Brenda Hosang's Discussions (206)

Discussions Replied To (206) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for posting.  Very nice for the young ones to become interested in music a…"

Brenda Hosang replied yesterday to Navajo Nation Youth Perform with the Steelpan at Smithsonian

1 yesterday
Reply by Brenda Hosang

"Coyle, State of  Washington, USA.  Hmmmm. Nice."

Brenda Hosang replied yesterday to Caribbean steel band coming to Concerts in the Woods

1 yesterday
Reply by Brenda Hosang

"Prof. Harrison, Thanks for an informative story of your teen years.  When I saw the…"

Brenda Hosang replied Jun 18 to Professor Daniel Harrison remembers Jimmy Leyden - founder of Calliope′s Children Steel Orchestra

2 Jun 20
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Condolences to the James Leyden followers.   Early 70s they were touring many foreig…"

Brenda Hosang replied Jun 10 to James “Jimmy” Leyden of The Calliope’s Children Steel Orchestra has passed

1 Jun 10
Reply by Brenda Hosang

"Condolences to the family, friends and worldwide pan aficionados on the passing of T…"

Brenda Hosang replied Jun 9 to Condolences to the family and friends of panist Tressy Edwards on her passing

5 Jun 9
Reply by Rueben Smith

"Congratulations to Dr, Anthony Williams on the award presented to him recently by th…"

Brenda Hosang replied Jun 4 to NIU awards steelpan innovator Anthony Williams an honorary doctorate in human letters

3 Jun 5
Reply by odw

"Thank you for posting this.  Brenda H."

Brenda Hosang replied May 31 to 'And Great Showers of Tears Came Down' by steelpan historian and award-winning filmmaker Dalton Narine

1 May 31
Reply by Brenda Hosang

"Dalton, Your articles of life experiences always captivate me. My mind follows you t…"

Brenda Hosang replied May 30 to Panorama Skills on the Home Front? NO, MEMORIAL DAY 2020

6 Jun 5
Reply by David V. Trotman

"Condolences to the family and friends during their bereavement time.  May she Rest i…"

Brenda Hosang replied May 28 to When Steel Talks extends condolences to the family and friends of Claudette Baptiste on her passing

7 Jun 2
Reply by Leelee

"Condolences to the family and the other extended family you so eloquently spoke of i…"

Brenda Hosang replied May 27 to Mr. Torrance Mohammed, I knew you would one day leave us, but not like this.

1 May 27
Reply by Brenda Hosang

RSS

© 2021   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service