When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Brenda Hosang's Discussions (141)

Discussions Replied To (141) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for posting  this.    I have played mas in Brooklyn many times over the ye…"

Brenda Hosang replied Oct 15 to We Come From Small Places

1 Oct 15
Reply by Brenda Hosang

"My condolences to the Albino  family and friends during their bereavement process. …"

Brenda Hosang replied Sep 13 to Musician extraordinaire Aldwin Albino has passed

12 Sep 20
Reply by Merle Albino-de Coteau

"About 30 years ago I heard of Basement Recordings when they applied to WIADA to get…"

Brenda Hosang replied Sep 8 to When the NY Panorama audio engineer turns all the steelbands' music into noise and the host still says she is hearing sweet pan music...

5 Sep 9
Reply by masai hall

"Inez,  I wanted to check that I liked this post, but what I really liked was your re…"

Brenda Hosang replied Sep 6 to Greenlight ‘Jump Up’ exalts steel, jourvert & emergence of NY Carnival

4 Sep 6
Reply by Inez John

"Pan Times, Thank you for this articulate story about New York Panorama.  It was nice…"

Brenda Hosang replied Sep 3 to Take A Bow, New York Panorama

1 Sep 3
Reply by Brenda Hosang

"Bugs, This Missy Elliott performance had me in awe.. Those dance routines had me wis…"

Brenda Hosang replied Aug 27 to THE CARIFESTA SUPER CONCERT was a bad Karaoke Superfest that was well attended..

4 Aug 28
Reply by Bugs

"Wow, so excited to hear this interview.  Global exposure for sure. Brenda  H."

Brenda Hosang replied Aug 27 to Steelpan featured on latest Taylor Swift album includes performances by Toronto music students

3 Aug 27
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Congratulations to all for a successful panorama year. Brenda H. "

Brenda Hosang replied Aug 25 to Mangrove Steelband Makes It Title Ten In UK Panorama Triumph With Arranger André White - 2019 UK Panorama Results

1 Aug 25
Reply by Brenda Hosang

"Nice recognition  Brenda H.."

Brenda Hosang replied Aug 13 to Salsa and steelpan -- Arranger, anthropologist honoured in Cuba

2 Aug 13
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Claude   Bottom line is ,, after all these years. You still asking... WHERE IS THE M…"

Brenda Hosang replied Aug 13 to Ah have to DEFEND meh pardner CECIL HINKSON. A GIZMO is any DEVICE that gets the JOB DONE ...

1 Aug 13
Reply by Brenda Hosang

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service