When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Brenda Hosang's Discussions (124)

Discussions Replied To (124) Replies Latest Activity

"Claude, Toronto All Stars has to use this event to push their agenda to the max and…"

Brenda Hosang replied 13 hours ago to Toronto All Stars Steel Orchestra at Toronto Raptors NBA Victory celebration

5 11 hours ago
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

"Hmmmm.. thinking horses and elephants.. Am sure they had ample time to improvise. I…"

Brenda Hosang replied Jun 13 to 'The end of an era': Lorry ban forces school's float out of city procession

1 Jun 13
Reply by Brenda Hosang

"A little bit of pan but it makes me proud for our national instrument to be included…"

Brenda Hosang replied Jun 12 to Pan & Star Wars

1 Jun 12
Reply by Brenda Hosang

"Claude..... I started reading this article in a hurry  then slowing down to absorb t…"

Brenda Hosang replied Jun 2 to Panorama ‘deadin’

7 Jun 3
Reply by odw

"Claude... Very good pan player.  Known to all pan players in SOFL.  I am happy to se…"

Brenda Hosang replied Jun 2 to A little TUXEDO PAN for a Casual Sunday Morning

3 Jun 2
Reply by Brenda Hosang

"Thank you for the chosen wishes from the WST family.  The music medleys  certainly b…"

Brenda Hosang replied May 30 to Happy Birthday to BRENDA HOSANG

6 Jun 1
Reply by sherman allison fyfe

"South Florida eh.... hmmmmm. Brenda H."

Brenda Hosang replied May 28 to A GLOBAL PAN STAR emerges from SOUTH FLORIDA

1 May 28
Reply by Brenda Hosang

"Ex-Renegade Brian Brumant must be smiling from above.  He filled my ears with his tr…"

Brenda Hosang replied May 28 to Stewart out for Panorama 3-peat in 2020

15 May 30
Reply by odw

"Claude... We are that close... Polish...  Polish... Polish Brenda H."

Brenda Hosang replied May 24 to A message to STEVE (SIDD) TAYLOR and DR. KIM JOHNSON on the IDEAL MUSICAL FORMAT to GLOBALIZE PAN MUSIC ...

2 May 24
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Claude... I know how you feel.   I, too, have been secretly wishing for a great brea…"

Brenda Hosang replied May 24 to Today (5/23/2019) provided the CROWNING JEWEL of VALIDATION in my arguments on GLOBALIZING PAN MUSIC. So I want TO THANK WHENSTEELTALKS for providing THE PLATFORM which has been so instrumental ...

2 May 24
Reply by Claude Gonzales

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service