When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Brenda Hosang's Discussions (133)

Discussions Replied To (133) Replies Latest Activity

"Nice recognition  Brenda H.."

Brenda Hosang replied on Tuesday to Salsa and steelpan -- Arranger, anthropologist honoured in Cuba

2 on Tuesday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Claude   Bottom line is ,, after all these years. You still asking... WHERE IS THE M…"

Brenda Hosang replied on Tuesday to Ah have to DEFEND meh pardner CECIL HINKSON. A GIZMO is any DEVICE that gets the JOB DONE ...

1 on Tuesday
Reply by Brenda Hosang

"Claude, I was disappointed.  I was expecting to see something in the online local pr…"

Brenda Hosang replied on Monday to I had to go to TV6 NEWS to find out about the "WORLD STEELPAN DAY" launching -- Lord have MERCY!!!

6 on Tuesday
Reply by Ingrid Blackwood-Belle

"Thank you for this bio.  This means a lot to my Mayaro young generation family membe…"

Brenda Hosang replied Aug 8 to Edric Connor - Actor, Musician, Legend

2 Aug 9
Reply by Pan Times

"Congratulations  on your anniversary.   May you continue to enjoy many more years. …"

Brenda Hosang replied Jul 21 to 46th Wedding & Pan Anniversary

18 Jul 30
Reply by Winston Frederick

"Claude, Disappointment is a  hard pill to swallow. Brenda H."

Brenda Hosang replied Jul 18 to ALL THE PAN FORUMS DEAD!!! NOBODY EH TALKING ABOUT NUTTEN -- well, except for HOW THINGS WAS LONG TIME ...

5 Jul 28
Reply by sherman allison fyfe

"Claude, THAT was nice.  The dancers just topped the energy level.  Makes me wish I w…"

Brenda Hosang replied Jun 23 to A NICE LITTLE PAN JAM

2 Jun 23
Reply by Brenda Hosang

"Mr. Moses, Thank you for this riveting story.  You have done an excellent job of det…"

Brenda Hosang replied Jun 23 to Salmon Cupid - E-Pan Man....Take a bow! by ANDRE MOSES

2 Jun 23
Reply by Brenda Hosang

"Hmmmmm  Very interesting article.  Brenda H."

Brenda Hosang replied Jun 22 to The Legal Loophole That May Leave Some of Rock’s Greatest Riffs Up for Grabs

1 Jun 22
Reply by Brenda Hosang

"Claude, Toronto All Stars has to use this event to push their agenda to the max and…"

Brenda Hosang replied Jun 19 to Toronto All Stars Steel Orchestra at Toronto Raptors NBA Victory celebration

7 Jun 20
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service