When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Brenda Hosang's Discussions (190)

Discussions Replied To (190) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you ... Claude.  I am so glad to be in your category.. sml..."

Brenda Hosang replied May 1 to Remembering the legendary steelband leader George “Sonny” Goddard on his Birthday

10 May 1
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Happy Birthday to  "Sonny" Goddard. George the father who was the first person to ge…"

Brenda Hosang replied Apr 28 to Remembering the legendary steelband leader George “Sonny” Goddard on his Birthday

10 May 1
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Local tt ppl want to do their own thing and not realize everyone pays for the conseq…"

Brenda Hosang replied Apr 25 to Entertainers disappointed as performances spaces closed

1 Apr 25
Reply by Brenda Hosang

"Thank you for posting their efforts.  Great start.... Brenda H."

Brenda Hosang replied Apr 23 to Help a Steel Band: Swavic's new music video release.

1 Apr 23
Reply by Brenda Hosang

"George,  In a nutshell if the young ones of today continue with their obsession on t…"

Brenda Hosang replied Apr 21 to The Flight From Conversation

5 Apr 22
Reply by George Rampersad

"Thank you for the explanation.  Brenda H. "

Brenda Hosang replied Apr 14 to Advantages and Disadvantages of LLCs

1 Apr 14
Reply by Brenda Hosang

"Thank you. Brenda H."

Brenda Hosang replied Apr 14 to Tribute to Martin “Dougie” Douglas -- Why Should I Feel Discouraged? (His Eye is on the Sparrow)

3 Apr 18
Reply by odw

"Hmmmm something starting to change and move forward? Brenda H."

Brenda Hosang replied Apr 3 to Hatters Better Ask Madam-President For Some Okra Seeds -- The Cryptocurrency of the Pan World!

1 Apr 3
Reply by Brenda Hosang

" Thank you for posting..... once again. Brenda H. "

Brenda Hosang replied Apr 3 to The "Baddest Desperado" was happy and gay with the term "GAY". When that term can be used, REGARDLESS of its meaning, come back and talk to me about "World Governing Body..."

2 Apr 3
Reply by Panicle USA, LLC

"You know..... jes so yuh come wid ah closed statement dat d man ded years ago?  Now…"

Brenda Hosang replied Mar 19 to TTPS say Killer of Japanese Panist Asami Nagakiya was killed in police shootout

7 Mar 20
Reply by Denise Haynes

RSS

© 2021   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service