When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Brenda Hosang's Discussions (158)

Discussions Replied To (158) Replies Latest Activity

"Claude  you're ah real diehard. Brenda H."

Brenda Hosang replied on Sunday to SILVER STARS and the Pouchet dynasty by Ian Lambie

3 yesterday
Reply by Lennox Borel

"Claude, I  loved this tune when it first hit the airwaves and in those days I  would…"

Brenda Hosang replied on Saturday to I never related to this song but I met a CLUB OWNER from LA and he told me that if you ever want to get people on the DANCE FLOOR -- PLAY THIS SONG!!! I still don't get it but 1.7 million views ...

3 on Saturday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Claude. I know you real disappointed.   You took me by surprise when I saw your post…"

Brenda Hosang replied Sep 7 to Now DENISE HERNANDEZ has turned out to be THE BIGGEST FAILURE in PAN TRINBAGO and in a lot of ways she is symbolic of GOVERNMENT FAILURE in THE COUNTRY ...

2 Sep 7
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"What a varied life.  May his family and friends always remember his contributions. …"

Brenda Hosang replied Aug 26 to Anthony Pascal has passed

2 Aug 26
Reply by knolly smith

"Claude... you made me look to see what you were referring to.  Hmmmm now I am questi…"

Brenda Hosang replied Aug 20 to Is this REALLY THE NEW MINISTER OF CULTURE IN TRINIDAD -- or did I smoke too much HUMBOLT KUSH?

2 Aug 20
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Now seeing and hearing this for the first time. Brenda h. "

Brenda Hosang replied Aug 16 to Tunapuna, Trinidad Gold. The Great Winifred Atwell

1 Aug 16
Reply by Brenda Hosang

"Claude.... You right on target.   Now let's see if Guyana will understand.  I was ju…"

Brenda Hosang replied Aug 13 to Right Now GUYANA is perfectly positioned to LEAD THE STEELBAND WORLD -- they just need GOOD MANAGEMENT. And they cannot let the TRINIDAD STYLE CORRUPTION cripple PAN PROGRESS the way PAN TRINBAGO DID

1 Aug 13
Reply by Brenda Hosang

"Claude,  I feel for you.  so I will stay and keep your company since the writing has…"

Brenda Hosang replied Jul 9 to I could have a ONE MINUTE CONVERSATION with KEISHA CODRINGTON and improve her score by 15 to 20 POINTS ... so I am TOTALLY CONFUSED!!!

1 Jul 9
Reply by Brenda Hosang

"Tracy Thornton = Glad to know you are still on top o your game.  I still remember he…"

Brenda Hosang replied Jun 29 to Greensboro native Tracy Thornton's steel pan resonates worldwide

1 Jun 29
Reply by Brenda Hosang

"Aquil,  Will that be for your music that Claude mentioned recently? Brenda h."

Brenda Hosang replied Apr 21 to STEELDRUM MUSIC -- HEALING FOR AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL: Tribute to United States of America's Covid 19 victims

14 Apr 24
Reply by Aquil

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service