When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Brenda Hosang's Discussions (158)

Discussions Replied To (158) Replies Latest Activity

"Claude, you made me curious. I don't remember the RC Schools singing during the mid…"

Brenda Hosang replied Jul 11, 2017 to Does anybody recognize this song (Including TED)?

7 Jul 12, 2017
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Claude, greetings to you. Have not touched base with you in quite a while. You got m…"

Brenda Hosang replied Jul 9, 2017 to “The Business of Pan” by Nestor Sullivan

5 Jul 9, 2017
Reply by Brenda Hosang

"Thank you for sharing this."

Brenda Hosang replied Jul 2, 2017 to The-sound-of-the-caribbean-is-the-soul-of-trinidad

3 Aug 9, 2017
Reply by masai hall

"There must be a reason why you want to highlight this Trini who rose to one if the h…"

Brenda Hosang replied Jun 8, 2017 to Anybody on this FORUM knows who MERVYN DYMALLY was?

8 Jun 8, 2017
Reply by odw

"Am lucky. I get two of everything. At least now I get 2 sets of Happy Birthday. Than…"

Brenda Hosang replied May 29, 2017 to Happy Birthday to Brenda Hosang

9 May 30, 2017
Reply by earl richards

"Thank you, Pan Times."

Brenda Hosang replied May 29, 2017 to Happy Birthday to Brenda Hosang

9 May 30, 2017
Reply by earl richards

"Happy Birthday Bede. So glad you are plenty better to enjoy another year. Brenda H."

Brenda Hosang replied May 27, 2017 to Happy Birthday to Panist Bede Lopez

14 May 28, 2017
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

"Wow, so Merrytones playing Tenor Fever is the same tune as Courtney Jones and the or…"

Brenda Hosang replied May 23, 2017 to The BIG 5 FOUNDATION give me a "FEVER" -- but I have to express it YANKEE STYLE!!!

8 May 23, 2017
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Claude already talking himself blue in the face. So much information, tips, know-how…"

Brenda Hosang replied May 17, 2017 to IF Claude Gonzales was ah Local instead of an Expat living in Foreign what would he do differently to the locals to move Pan forward Locally and Globally ?

9 May 18, 2017
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Love this. Oh how much talent our calylsonians have. I could listen to this over and…"

Brenda Hosang replied May 14, 2017 to Winning music festival piece

3 May 14, 2017
Reply by Ian Franklin

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service