When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Brenda Hosang's Discussions (170)

Discussions Replied To (170) Replies Latest Activity

"Claude already talking himself blue in the face. So much information, tips, know-how…"

Brenda Hosang replied May 17, 2017 to IF Claude Gonzales was ah Local instead of an Expat living in Foreign what would he do differently to the locals to move Pan forward Locally and Globally ?

9 May 18, 2017
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Love this. Oh how much talent our calylsonians have. I could listen to this over and…"

Brenda Hosang replied May 14, 2017 to Winning music festival piece

3 May 14, 2017
Reply by Ian Franklin

"Mother's are being celebrated today. As a mother I am always happiest when the male…"

Brenda Hosang replied May 14, 2017 to Happy Mother’s Day to all the Steelpan & Steelband Music Moms

10 May 12, 2019
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Congratulations on your latest achievement. Brenda H."

Brenda Hosang replied May 13, 2017 to Congratulations to Doctor Clifford Alexis of NIU

9 May 16, 2017
Reply by Brian

"My condolences to his home family, his band family and all the extended pan world fa…"

Brenda Hosang replied May 9, 2017 to Celebration of the Life Of / FUNERAL ARRANGEMENTS for - Charles "CHALO" "Scratchaman" Francis of Despers USA

8 May 11, 2017
Reply by Ajamu Nyomba

"Well done, Isaac. Brenda H."

Brenda Hosang replied Apr 12, 2017 to The Youngest Crack-Shot in the World-- Ever?

9 Apr 12, 2017
Reply by dorrick nurse

"Pamberi  Steel Orchestra is located up San Juan hill near the end of the Santa Cru…"

Brenda Hosang replied Apr 5, 2017 to New arranger in the East Zone Medium.

24 Apr 12, 2017
Reply by Anthony C. Gittens

"Cecil, Was it not Invaders who had a modern day jump up similar to this. To me, ther…"

Brenda Hosang replied Apr 5, 2017 to While thinking if Pantrinbago will have NEW or same OLD LEADERSHIP in the near future i decided to post this short video for the ( BACK TO THE FUTURE) man Cecil Hinkson.

13 Apr 6, 2017
Reply by Morning Glory

"Pan Times, Thank you for this re-visit.  Memories are made and revisiting them gives…"

Brenda Hosang replied Apr 5, 2017 to Revisited - Junior and Edwin Pouchet of Silver Stars Steel Orchestra

2 Apr 5, 2017
Reply by Brenda Hosang

"Bob, What an emotional post of past days.  Thank you for reliving those times.  Us o…"

Brenda Hosang replied Apr 5, 2017 to Roy Cape All Stars plays no more

8 Apr 5, 2017
Reply by bob diaz

RSS

© 2021   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service