When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Brenda Hosang's Discussions (158)

Discussions Replied To (158) Replies Latest Activity

"Claude, you are back on track.....  GOOD FOR YOU.  This pandemic seems to be making…"

Brenda Hosang replied Apr 15 to I want to say a SPECIAL THANKS to WHEN STEEL TALKS for providing a PLATFORM that gave me the LINKAGE to LIVE MY DREAMS ... experimenting with SOME LOCALS with PAN MUSIC for GLOBAL AUDIENCES

6 Apr 16
Reply by Claude Gonzales

" Happy Birthday Hueloy.  Enjoy your day and many more future birthdays. Brenda H. "

Brenda Hosang replied Apr 5 to Happy Birthday to Hueloy - April 5

14 Apr 6
Reply by Eye4Pan

"Pat Maurice was a member.  I lost touch with her after my retirement. Maybe Pat may…"

Brenda Hosang replied Mar 2 to Hazel Henley of Girl Pat Steel Orchestra - Trinidad & Tobago

7 Mar 2
Reply by Brenda Hosang

"Nice history reading. Brenda H."

Brenda Hosang replied Feb 21 to How Trinidad All Stars got its name - Neville Jules recounts -- THE CROSS OF LORRAINE [1944 TRAILER]

2 Feb 21
Reply by J.A.T

"YES..... Nice.....  Moving forward, I look to the future    for more good music.....…"

Brenda Hosang replied Feb 21 to New Home For Desperadoes Steel Orchestra

11 Feb 25
Reply by odw

"Aquil. Congratulations on your latest success.  Just keep pushing.  This is great fo…"

Brenda Hosang replied Dec 12, 2019 to PAN HISTORY is being made TONIGHT as SAN CITY STEEL SYMPHONY and AQUIL ARRINDELL open the DOORS to CUT THYME STUDIOS in THE SOUTH!!!

7 Dec 15, 2019
Reply by odw

"Thank you for this detailed documentation of our history.  Very interesting reading.…"

Brenda Hosang replied Oct 29, 2019 to Revisited - The 1953 Dial Records of Carnival Music in Trinidad

4 Oct 29, 2019
Reply by Brenda Hosang

"Thank you for posting  this.    I have played mas in Brooklyn many times over the ye…"

Brenda Hosang replied Oct 15, 2019 to We Come From Small Places

1 Oct 15, 2019
Reply by Brenda Hosang

"My condolences to the Albino  family and friends during their bereavement process. …"

Brenda Hosang replied Sep 13, 2019 to Musician extraordinaire Aldwin Albino has passed

12 Sep 20, 2019
Reply by Merle Albino-de Coteau

"About 30 years ago I heard of Basement Recordings when they applied to WIADA to get…"

Brenda Hosang replied Sep 8, 2019 to When the NY Panorama audio engineer turns all the steelbands' music into noise and the host still says she is hearing sweet pan music...

5 Sep 9, 2019
Reply by masai hall

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service