When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Brenda Hosang's Discussions (185)

Discussions Replied To (185) Replies Latest Activity

"Claude... Nice...... you think trini would wake up and smell the coffee now? Brenda…"

Brenda Hosang replied Feb 14 to I watched the CHUTNEY SOCA MONARCH COMPETITION last night and it was FASCINATING to see the evolution of the music as it searches for a CROSSOVER COMFORT ZONE which could dramatically EXPAND ...

1 Feb 14
Reply by Brenda Hosang

"Claude.... You really bigging up those ppl.  Nice critique.  Now just hope they don'…"

Brenda Hosang replied Feb 14 to GUYANESE SOCA CHUTNEY FANS in A RAGE over CSM26 RESULTS -- DEY CUSSING LIKE HELL

1 Feb 14
Reply by Brenda Hosang

"Odw.... Thank you for posting this today.   In the  quiet of morning on Valentine's…"

Brenda Hosang replied Feb 14 to The Rhythm in Steel

1 Feb 14
Reply by Brenda Hosang

"Wow... I  have  been waiting for the chance to say that I was  impressed with his ch…"

Brenda Hosang replied Feb 8 to Aquil Arrindell's digital flyer. promotion, promotion, promotion.

3 Feb 8
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Good then and even better with age now.  Brenda H."

Brenda Hosang replied Feb 6 to Starlift Steel Orchestra - “Natasha (Du Du Yemi)” | Herschel Puckerin | Trinidad & Tobago Panorama 1978

2 Feb 7
Reply by odw

"Claude... I listened and by the end I realized I was concentrating so much on the so…"

Brenda Hosang replied Jan 18 to I still can't get over THIS RECORDING by FREDDY HARRIS III -- and this is a good week to play it. Cecil Hinkson: Tell KEISHA to LISTEN and LEARN!!!

3 Jan 22
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"My heartfelt condolences to IAN FRANKLIN and his family and friends on the passing o…"

Brenda Hosang replied Dec 12, 2020 to Condolences to steelpan historian and author Ian Franklin

3 Dec 12, 2020
Reply by Brenda Hosang

"Congratulations  Salah.  Hmmm. York College...hmmm. Brenda H."

Brenda Hosang replied Nov 28, 2020 to Congratulations to Salah Wilson. Now Dr. Salah Wilson

8 Dec 1, 2020
Reply by Salah Wilson

"Claude.... you got me wondering if I missed an update.  I really panicked.... Brenda…"

Brenda Hosang replied Nov 28, 2020 to Let's give a BIG UP to BEDE LOPEZ -- a man who dedicated HIS LIFE TO PAN ....

6 Dec 22, 2020
Reply by Gerard Clarke

"Thank you for your research and support of our culture. Brenda H."

Brenda Hosang replied Nov 6, 2020 to Tribute To Clive Bradley -- The Man and His Work - A Von Martin Production

4 Nov 6, 2020
Reply by Brenda Hosang

RSS

© 2021   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service