When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Brenda Hosang's Discussions (151)

Discussions Replied To (151) Replies Latest Activity

"Claude, I was disappointed.  I was expecting to see something in the online local pr…"

Brenda Hosang replied Aug 12, 2019 to I had to go to TV6 NEWS to find out about the "WORLD STEELPAN DAY" launching -- Lord have MERCY!!!

6 Aug 13, 2019
Reply by Ingrid Blackwood-Belle

"Thank you for this bio.  This means a lot to my Mayaro young generation family membe…"

Brenda Hosang replied Aug 8, 2019 to Edric Connor - Actor, Musician, Legend

2 Aug 9, 2019
Reply by Pan Times

"Congratulations  on your anniversary.   May you continue to enjoy many more years. …"

Brenda Hosang replied Jul 21, 2019 to 46th Wedding & Pan Anniversary

18 Jul 30, 2019
Reply by Winston Frederick

"Claude, Disappointment is a  hard pill to swallow. Brenda H."

Brenda Hosang replied Jul 18, 2019 to ALL THE PAN FORUMS DEAD!!! NOBODY EH TALKING ABOUT NUTTEN -- well, except for HOW THINGS WAS LONG TIME ...

5 Jul 28, 2019
Reply by sherman allison fyfe

"Claude, THAT was nice.  The dancers just topped the energy level.  Makes me wish I w…"

Brenda Hosang replied Jun 23, 2019 to A NICE LITTLE PAN JAM

2 Jun 23, 2019
Reply by Brenda Hosang

"Mr. Moses, Thank you for this riveting story.  You have done an excellent job of det…"

Brenda Hosang replied Jun 23, 2019 to Revisiting -- Salmon Cupid - E-Pan Man....Take a bow! by ANDRE MOSES

2 Jun 23, 2019
Reply by Brenda Hosang

"Hmmmmm  Very interesting article.  Brenda H."

Brenda Hosang replied Jun 22, 2019 to The Legal Loophole That May Leave Some of Rock’s Greatest Riffs Up for Grabs

1 Jun 22, 2019
Reply by Brenda Hosang

"Claude, Toronto All Stars has to use this event to push their agenda to the max and…"

Brenda Hosang replied Jun 19, 2019 to Toronto All Stars Steel Orchestra at Toronto Raptors NBA Victory celebration

7 Jun 20, 2019
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

"Hmmmm.. thinking horses and elephants.. Am sure they had ample time to improvise. I…"

Brenda Hosang replied Jun 13, 2019 to 'The end of an era': Lorry ban forces school's float out of city procession

1 Jun 13, 2019
Reply by Brenda Hosang

"A little bit of pan but it makes me proud for our national instrument to be included…"

Brenda Hosang replied Jun 12, 2019 to Pan & Star Wars

1 Jun 12, 2019
Reply by Brenda Hosang

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service