When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Raffique Shah's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Talk about memories, Glenroy!!! Cyril Diaz, Bert Inniss, Joey, Clarence, Errol, all…"

Raffique Shah replied Feb 11, 2016 to Clarence Curvan reflects on the passing of his friend and mentor , Joey Lewis

4 Feb 11, 2016
Reply by Jennifer Ire

"A giant has passed on, the likes of which may never walk this country again. He was…"

Raffique Shah replied Jan 7, 2016 to Memories - Remembering - Dr. Jit Samaroo RIP

27 Jan 8, 2018
Reply by Noah

"We certainly should have seen much more for the billion-or-more public and sponsors'…"

Raffique Shah replied Nov 12, 2015 to Between 1950 and 2015, HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS have been spent SUBSIDIZING STEELBANDS: was this money well spent?

38 Nov 14, 2015
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Thanks, Les, for your kind comments on the interview I did with WST, and for further…"

Raffique Shah replied Mar 13, 2014 to Raffique Shah called it right - by Les Slater

13 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by patrick

"Ppl, re pan on the road, for me that means full bands, racks, wheels (castors), fans…"

Raffique Shah replied Mar 4, 2014 to Raffique Shah - journalist, nationalist, activist, columnist and cultural historian speaks on Pan in Trinidad and Tobago

21 Mar 5, 2014
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

"There is only one solution: stage four category finals on different days at differen…"

Raffique Shah replied Mar 2, 2014 to Panorama is Definitely Too Long.

56 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by Gerard Clarke

"Good health and best wishes to you, Glenroy. May you share with us many more archiva…"

Raffique Shah replied Sep 30, 2013 to HAPPY BIRTHDAY GLENROY

30 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Merle Albino-de Coteau

"Thanks to the WST crew and all members who wished me well. I shall continue to suppo…"

Raffique Shah replied Mar 8, 2012 to A Special Happy Birthday to Raffique Shah

7 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by marie diane dupre

"Best wishes to Pan Maestro Jit on his birthday. A genius whose humility defined his…"

Raffique Shah replied Feb 24, 2012 to Dr. Jit Samaroo! - Steelband Arranger Extraordinaire!!!

44 Jan 7, 2016
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

"I'm shocked, not because it's Despers, but because I listened to their performance a…"

Raffique Shah replied Feb 6, 2012 to Exit of a giant

70 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by garvin adams

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service