When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

earl richards's Discussions (467)

Discussions Replied To (337) Replies Latest Activity

"Robert Greenidge.                                                                   …"

earl richards replied 14 hours ago to CECIL HINKSON: If you had to PICK one PAN PLAYER from the TRINIDAD WORLD OF PAN to represent PAN GLOBALLY in the way that ANDY NARELL does, who would you PICK?

5 11 hours ago
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"I take it to mean the 2021 SMALL BANDS PANORAMA FINALS will be held in TOBAGO in lat…"

earl richards replied yesterday to PANORAMA OBSESSION: The fi­nal of the Na­tion­al Panora­ma (Small Bands) will be held in To­ba­go in 2020 says BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE

5 yesterday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

" "

earl richards replied on Sunday to [MERRYTONESTOTHEBONE is the MOST INFLUENTIAL VOICE ON THIS FORUM] Panorama 2020 launches tomorrow -- [and ONE MAN could only play for ONE BAND]!!!

10 on Sunday
Reply by earl richards

"It is up to PANTRINBAGO to enforce this ONE PLAYER PER BAND RULE or is the responsib…"

earl richards replied on Sunday to [MERRYTONESTOTHEBONE is the MOST INFLUENTIAL VOICE ON THIS FORUM] Panorama 2020 launches tomorrow -- [and ONE MAN could only play for ONE BAND]!!!

10 on Sunday
Reply by earl richards

" "

earl richards replied on Sunday to Two Weeks before single pans gets Panorama 2020 a rolling with no info on tune of choice and arrangers.looking forward to hearing Ice Water Ensemble and MTTB just hold them and wok them.

2 on Sunday
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"This is one Victory for MTTB, Hope many more changes to come in Panorama to satisfy…"

10 on Sunday
Reply by earl richards

"Claude: You throw Mrs.London under the bus and now you are saying you have a deare…"

earl richards replied Oct 15 to Earl Richards: This is CALYPSO MONTH and I have a SPECIAL CALYPSO FOR YOU -- "LONDON IS THE PLACE FOR ME" (Lord Kitchener)

2 Oct 15
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Claude: When you and Mrs London DISCUSSING PAN I have to INTERVENE because Pan is…"

earl richards replied Oct 14 to Earl Richards: I have a CALYPSO FOR YOU ... doh worry about LONDON and MIND YUH BUSINESS!!!

1 Oct 14
Reply by earl richards

" MTTB if our Pan pioneers had given up, Pan may not be in existence TODAY;"

earl richards replied Oct 14 to I copied the following from Facebook yesterday...

11 Oct 14
Reply by merrytonestothebone

"Claude: Anybody in their right mind, after reading your reply above and wants to see…"

earl richards replied Oct 12 to Are members of the OPINION,if DUPRES was President,Pantrinbago would be DEPT FREE, SELF SUFFICIENT with no $$$ owing to Pan Players after one YEAR in OFFICE?

4 Oct 12
Reply by earl richards

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service