When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

earl richards's Discussions (543)

Discussions Replied To (395) Replies Latest Activity

" "

earl richards replied on Tuesday to EARL RICHARDS: Ah only supposin'!!! But suppose OJAY win MEDIUM in TOBAGO and DUVONE win LARGE in TRINIDAD -- You know what that mean?

3 on Tuesday
Reply by earl richards

"Claude!!! I love your use of the word supposin, One of the definitions of the word s…"

earl richards replied on Tuesday to EARL RICHARDS: Ah only supposin'!!! But suppose OJAY win MEDIUM in TOBAGO and DUVONE win LARGE in TRINIDAD -- You know what that mean?

3 on Tuesday
Reply by earl richards

" "

earl richards replied Jan 12 to When I look at the LEVEL OF SUPPORT for CRACKSHOTS in the PANORAMA and the ARGUMENTS that people are putting up in support -- I am assured that PAN PROGRESS is NOT ON THE CALENDAR ...

7 Jan 13
Reply by merrytonestothebone

"There is nothing in place to handle the crack shots epidemic so they are free to off…"

earl richards replied Jan 12 to When I look at the LEVEL OF SUPPORT for CRACKSHOTS in the PANORAMA and the ARGUMENTS that people are putting up in support -- I am assured that PAN PROGRESS is NOT ON THE CALENDAR ...

7 Jan 13
Reply by merrytonestothebone

" "

earl richards replied Jan 11 to I challenge ANYBODY in the PAN WORLD to come up with a more beautiful expression of the TRINIDAD/CALYPSO CULTURE than MERCHANT when he delivered the (melodic,lyrical,cultural) lines below...

8 Jan 11
Reply by odw

"Ken Professor Philmore beating so well                                             …"

earl richards replied Jan 11 to I challenge ANYBODY in the PAN WORLD to come up with a more beautiful expression of the TRINIDAD/CALYPSO CULTURE than MERCHANT when he delivered the (melodic,lyrical,cultural) lines below...

8 Jan 11
Reply by odw

" "

earl richards replied Jan 9 to EARL RICHARDS: I have "TWO SENORITAS" for you!!!

2 Jan 9
Reply by earl richards

"Claude: Thanks a lot for the belated Christmas GifT  ("TWO SENORITAS") I took them t…"

earl richards replied Jan 9 to EARL RICHARDS: I have "TWO SENORITAS" for you!!!

2 Jan 9
Reply by earl richards

"Claude!!! Nice of you to share with us your experience of practicing with the Nation…"

earl richards replied Jan 8 to PAN PEOPLE complaining about the LACK OF APPROPRIATE MUSIC available for PANORAMA PLAY this year -- and that really opens up a couple cans of worms!!!

7 Jan 11
Reply by odw

" "

earl richards replied Jan 7 to MTTB says after Panorama,talk is who shoulda win and who the judges teef for, So whoever has the dossier on the VEE PEE Scandal, sweep it under the rug or COME WITH IT SOON.

3 Jan 8
Reply by Cecil hinkson

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service