When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

earl richards's Discussions (589)

Discussions Replied To (435) Replies Latest Activity

"Bugs!!! Your response is stunning and much appreciated."

earl richards replied on Tuesday to CONGRATS to EXODUS and all the CONTESTANTS of Intl Pan Ramajay Competition, But because of COVID!9, I think the playing field was not level..

4 on Tuesday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

" "

earl richards replied on Tuesday to CONGRATS to EXODUS and all the CONTESTANTS of Intl Pan Ramajay Competition, But because of COVID!9, I think the playing field was not level..

4 on Tuesday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

" "

earl richards replied Jun 27 to REDEMPTION SONG!!! WE WIPE DEM CLEAN!!! USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! BUGS and CECIL is PAN LISTENING GENIUSES!!!

4 Jun 27
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Congrats to all winners and participants in this historic virtual Intl Pan Ramajay C…"

earl richards replied Jun 27 to REDEMPTION SONG!!! WE WIPE DEM CLEAN!!! USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! BUGS and CECIL is PAN LISTENING GENIUSES!!!

4 Jun 27
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"A giant step for PAN."

earl richards replied Jun 26 to Visa joins the Ramajay

3 Jun 27
Reply by Claude Gonzales

" "

earl richards replied Jun 9 to Cecil Hinkson!!! I am looking forward to your Heavy Roller POST on picking the first five places in the Intl Pan Ramajay Competition just like you always do for Trinidad Panorama.

4 Jun 10
Reply by Claude Gonzales

" "

earl richards replied Jun 7 to I have to say at this point that THE "INTERNATIONAL" PAN RAMAJAY COMPETITION is looking more like a STEELBAND DIASPORA COMPETITION than an INTERNATIONAL PAN RAMAJAY COMPETITION ...

5 Jun 7
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"It is very interesting to me that that you use the word DIASPORA  to describe the Ex…"

earl richards replied Jun 7 to I have to say at this point that THE "INTERNATIONAL" PAN RAMAJAY COMPETITION is looking more like a STEELBAND DIASPORA COMPETITION than an INTERNATIONAL PAN RAMAJAY COMPETITION ...

5 Jun 7
Reply by Claude Gonzales

" "

earl richards replied May 27 to EARL RICHARDS: I have a INTERNATIONAL PAN RAMAJAY PROBLEM and I NEED YOUR ADVICE/HELP ...

2 May 27
Reply by earl richards

"Claude!!! I  believe the International Pan Ramajay Show is already pump up and as th…"

earl richards replied May 27 to EARL RICHARDS: I have a INTERNATIONAL PAN RAMAJAY PROBLEM and I NEED YOUR ADVICE/HELP ...

2 May 27
Reply by earl richards

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service