When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

earl richards's Discussions (594)

Discussions Replied To (439) Replies Latest Activity

"Or u sailing to safety on board the LAKERS SHIP?"

earl richards replied Aug 18 to Claude!! NBA Play Off is in full swing and not a word from you, Is it because GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS are no where to be seen? Are u thinking off jumping of G.S. ship to land safely on LAKERS ship?

1 Aug 18
Reply by earl richards

"CLAUDE!!! I  hope u were not serious about jumping off the GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE, becau…"

earl richards replied Aug 12 to If BIDEN pick KAMALA HARRIS this week -- ah going and JUMP OFF the GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE ... NO LIE!!!

13 Aug 16
Reply by Aquil

"http://www.trinbagopan.com/steelpan/RoyHarper.htm                                   …"

earl richards replied Jul 25 to Racism In Steelband: BLM - Mason Dickson Line - DIXIELAND

12 Jul 25
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Very good TOPIC Russell Providence, But this is my two cents contribution and I need…"

earl richards replied Jul 23 to Racism In Steelband: BLM - Mason Dickson Line - DIXIELAND

12 Jul 25
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Bugs!!! Your response is stunning and much appreciated."

earl richards replied Jul 7 to CONGRATS to EXODUS and all the CONTESTANTS of Intl Pan Ramajay Competition, But because of COVID!9, I think the playing field was not level..

4 Jul 7
Reply by Claude Gonzales

" "

earl richards replied Jul 7 to CONGRATS to EXODUS and all the CONTESTANTS of Intl Pan Ramajay Competition, But because of COVID!9, I think the playing field was not level..

4 Jul 7
Reply by Claude Gonzales

" "

earl richards replied Jun 27 to REDEMPTION SONG!!! WE WIPE DEM CLEAN!!! USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! BUGS and CECIL is PAN LISTENING GENIUSES!!!

4 Jun 27
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Congrats to all winners and participants in this historic virtual Intl Pan Ramajay C…"

earl richards replied Jun 27 to REDEMPTION SONG!!! WE WIPE DEM CLEAN!!! USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! BUGS and CECIL is PAN LISTENING GENIUSES!!!

4 Jun 27
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"A giant step for PAN."

earl richards replied Jun 26 to Visa joins the Ramajay

3 Jun 27
Reply by Claude Gonzales

" "

earl richards replied Jun 9 to Cecil Hinkson!!! I am looking forward to your Heavy Roller POST on picking the first five places in the Intl Pan Ramajay Competition just like you always do for Trinidad Panorama.

4 Jun 10
Reply by Claude Gonzales

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service