When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

earl richards's Discussions (443)

Discussions Replied To (318) Replies Latest Activity

"The Mighty Sparrow answered your question in this Calypso "

earl richards replied Jul 21 to CECIL HINKSON once said on THIS FORUM that he does not know why all these PAN PLAYERS are going to PRACTICE with BIRDSONG under ANDY NARELL when they know that they are GOING TO LOSE ...

2 Jul 21
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Have a good one Brenda!!!"

earl richards replied May 29 to Happy Birthday to BRENDA HOSANG

6 Jun 1
Reply by sherman allison fyfe

"Claude!!! I am working on my selection but as David Rudder said in one of his Calyps…"

earl richards replied May 3 to EARL RICHARDS: If you had to pick ONE CALYPSO as THE GREATEST CALYPSO you have ever heard, which one will you pick?

1 May 3
Reply by earl richards

"Thanks When Steel Talks, You have circle the world with information about PAN, MARS…"

earl richards replied Apr 30 to When Steel Talks gets Honorable mention - NY Daily News - CARIBBEAT

7 Apr 30
Reply by earl richards

" "

earl richards replied Apr 20 to bugs: You started a GOOD PROJECT. We could compile a list of 20 EXPATS who TOOK PAN TO THE WORLD!!!

26 Apr 21
Reply by Aquil

"Warriors got their hairs clipped by the clippers but I expect them to bounce back in…"

earl richards replied Apr 16 to bugs: I had a BASKETBALL HALLUCINATION!!! I was watching a BASKETBALL PLAYER and then he suddenly turned into a BALLET DANCER and do a "pirouette" and then turn back into a BASKETBALL PLAYER ...

4 Apr 16
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"INEZ JOHN! I thought you hiding. Ah thought you went Foreign."

earl richards replied Feb 20 to Pan Trinbago says no to Exodus song change

58 Feb 23
Reply by Allison Purcell

"I wonder if Pantrinbago revisited the HISTORY OF PAN to see if the decision of EXODU…"

earl richards replied Feb 20 to Pan Trinbago says no to Exodus song change

58 Feb 23
Reply by Allison Purcell

"Claude!!! As memory serves me right, I think less than a handful of BANDS after fini…"

earl richards replied Feb 16 to So what happen to all the BOOGSIE LOVERS? Like they JUMP SHIP!!!

16 Feb 19
Reply by Claude Gonzales

" "

earl richards replied Feb 16 to So what happen to all the BOOGSIE LOVERS? Like they JUMP SHIP!!!

16 Feb 19
Reply by Claude Gonzales

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service