When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

earl richards's Discussions (562)

Discussions Replied To (411) Replies Latest Activity

" "

earl richards replied Mar 19 to THE WISDOM OF THE BODY: EAT CALLALOO!!!

17 Mar 21
Reply by odw

"My brother cooked carb and callaloo with pigtail over the weekend and I help myself…"

earl richards replied Mar 19 to THE WISDOM OF THE BODY: EAT CALLALOO!!!

17 Mar 21
Reply by odw

"Claud!!  You told me the Panorama arrangement critic is your new Girlfriend and late…"

earl richards replied Mar 12 to Ingrid Blackwood-Belle: I need a report from you on your TRIP TO TRINIDAD CARNIVAL -- please come on and tell us ALL ABOUT IT!!!

14 Mar 13
Reply by Ingrid Blackwood-Belle

" "

earl richards replied Mar 9 to Since this is WOMEN IN PAN MONTH: Who is the BEST WOMAN PAN PLAYER IN THE WORLD?

6 Mar 9
Reply by Claude Gonzales

" "

earl richards replied Mar 9 to Since this is WOMEN IN PAN MONTH: Who is the BEST WOMAN PAN PLAYER IN THE WORLD?

6 Mar 9
Reply by Claude Gonzales

" "

earl richards replied Mar 8 to Panorama Conductors!!! Do they help the Judges score the band, For I have notice in the last decade a large band that never uses a Conductor has won the most Panorama.

3 Mar 8
Reply by odw

"I cannot see that happening at this late stage with one more day to go before Tobago…"

earl richards replied Feb 15 to Earl Richards: I have a hypothetical question for you on the TOBAGO PANORAMA. Suppose BEVERLEY and PAN TRINBAGO went crazy spending money and then they suddenly realize they are coming up short ...

3 Feb 15
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"I do not see curepe scherzando in the above line up."

earl richards replied Feb 7 to Order of Appearance: Medium Conventional Category - Semi-finals Panorama 2020

5 Feb 8
Reply by Jeremy de Barry

"Hey Claude!!! I know that MTTB posted that he is thru with the nonsense that goes on…"

earl richards replied Feb 3 to Merrytonestothebone: Yuh is ah BIG ARRANGER and MUSICIAN and BANDLEADER (and all kinda MUSIC TING) -- why don't you breakdown one of dem 2020 PAN arrangements for PAN DUMMIES ...

8 Feb 4
Reply by merrytonestothebone

"So sad to hear about your trouble in the morning(evening) Salah, but happy you and y…"

earl richards replied Feb 3 to Trouble in the Evening

18 Feb 4
Reply by Salah Wilson

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service