When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

earl richards's Discussions (406)

Discussions Replied To (291) Replies Latest Activity

"Reign, may he Reign, may he Reign, Senor Panman. "

earl richards replied yesterday to Ah want all the PAN LOVERS on THIS FORUM to give me a review of this song "Señor Panman" -- Earl Richards ah want to hear from you!!!

2 yesterday
Reply by earl richards

"WE HEAR YOU TOO DESPERADOES !!!"

earl richards replied Dec 2 to Desperadoes harmonises its Support for the Elimination of Violence Against Women

2 Dec 2
Reply by earl richards

" "

earl richards replied Dec 1 to Well now that we had THE EVICTION, I am looking for THE CONVICTION -- what Forteau and Diaz and Sheppard and Joseph did to PAN TRINBAGO is a CRIME and somebody should GO TO JAIL!!!

5 Dec 1
Reply by Bugs

" "

earl richards replied Dec 1 to Well now that we had THE EVICTION, I am looking for THE CONVICTION -- what Forteau and Diaz and Sheppard and Joseph did to PAN TRINBAGO is a CRIME and somebody should GO TO JAIL!!!

5 Dec 1
Reply by Bugs

"Claude! You are looking in the wrong place for BOLDFACE TENANTS. Just look in the mi…"

5 Dec 1
Reply by Bugs

"Claude! You holding on the Trump in this one, I checking for Game!"

earl richards replied Nov 26 to CARNIVAL FETE schedule released: 182 FETES LISTED!!!

4 Nov 26
Reply by Claude Gonzales

" "

earl richards replied Nov 26 to CARNIVAL FETE schedule released: 182 FETES LISTED!!!

4 Nov 26
Reply by Claude Gonzales

" "

earl richards replied Nov 26 to PAN MEN WANTED CHANGE!!!

3 Nov 26
Reply by Cecil hinkson

""

earl richards replied Nov 25 to .

4 Nov 25
Reply by Pan Times

"Trump Fake News"

earl richards replied Nov 25 to .

4 Nov 25
Reply by Pan Times

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by