When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

earl richards's Discussions (521)

Discussions Replied To (380) Replies Latest Activity

" "

earl richards replied yesterday to Well THREE NEW GANGSTAS take over PAN TRINBAGO -- and all BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE could do is sit on the sideline and watch ...

3 20 hours ago
Reply by merrytonestothebone

"Many of us agree with the comments made by Merrytonestothebone over the years about…"

earl richards replied yesterday to Well THREE NEW GANGSTAS take over PAN TRINBAGO -- and all BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE could do is sit on the sideline and watch ...

3 20 hours ago
Reply by merrytonestothebone

"Although we have shared the Panorama stage and Festival as rivals we have never met,…"

earl richards replied on Friday to GREGORY LINDSAY: Yuh primping and preening because they mention you in the GUARDIAN EDITORIAL ... meanwhile $25,000 missing from the EASTERN REGION ... yuh better focus and start investigating!!!

21 yesterday
Reply by Bugs

"But could WACK and Pantrinbago live with the two shows after all they have to pay th…"

earl richards replied Dec 1 to THOUSANDS of LETTERS and PHONE CALLS flood TTT as MARCUS ASH makes his BROADCASTING DEBUT. But I wonder if TRINIDAD is the only country in THE WORLD to have FREE & PAY-PER-VIEW on the SAME SHOW!!!

3 Dec 1
Reply by earl richards

"Absolutely outstanding. Trinidad All Stars held its first Classical Jewells in 1974…"

earl richards replied Dec 1 to When Steel Talks extends Congratulations to Trinidad All Stars & Dr. Mia Gormandy-Benjamin

2 Dec 3
Reply by James Goodridge

"If the Priest could play Mas and Pan is accepted in Church, Is that any reason for f…"

earl richards replied Nov 29 to Ah never see thing so, A November to remember, Panorama in November and Bikini Fashion Show held in Trinidad Church. Whats to come next?

3 Nov 29
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Many thanks and much respect CLAUDE!!! We all appreciate your contributions to this…"

earl richards replied Nov 28 to THANKSGIVING DAY!!! I am GIVING PRAISE to odw and earl richards and WST & all the other posters who enjoy putting up PAN and CALYPSO MUSIC or just LISTENING to the CALYSPO and PAN MUSIC that is PUT UP

3 Nov 28
Reply by earl richards

" "

earl richards replied Nov 28 to Well ah want to THANK RUSSELL PROVIDENCE for teaching me how to WIN FRIENDS and INLFUENCE PEOPLE ...

3 Nov 28
Reply by earl richards

"But I am waiting on GREGORY LINDSAY to drop HIS BOMBS before I start to RELEASE MINE…"

earl richards replied Nov 28 to Well ah want to THANK RUSSELL PROVIDENCE for teaching me how to WIN FRIENDS and INLFUENCE PEOPLE ...

3 Nov 28
Reply by earl richards

" "

earl richards replied Nov 27 to EARL RICHARDS: As the NUMBER ONE FAN of BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE -- how are you planning to advise her on making the SMALL BAND PANORAMA a SUCCESS?

4 Nov 28
Reply by odw

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service