When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

earl richards's Discussions (548)

Discussions Replied To (399) Replies Latest Activity

" "

earl richards replied Jan 9 to EARL RICHARDS: I have "TWO SENORITAS" for you!!!

2 Jan 9
Reply by earl richards

"Claude: Thanks a lot for the belated Christmas GifT  ("TWO SENORITAS") I took them t…"

earl richards replied Jan 9 to EARL RICHARDS: I have "TWO SENORITAS" for you!!!

2 Jan 9
Reply by earl richards

"Claude!!! Nice of you to share with us your experience of practicing with the Nation…"

earl richards replied Jan 8 to PAN PEOPLE complaining about the LACK OF APPROPRIATE MUSIC available for PANORAMA PLAY this year -- and that really opens up a couple cans of worms!!!

7 Jan 11
Reply by odw

" "

earl richards replied Jan 7 to MTTB says after Panorama,talk is who shoulda win and who the judges teef for, So whoever has the dossier on the VEE PEE Scandal, sweep it under the rug or COME WITH IT SOON.

3 Jan 8
Reply by Cecil hinkson

" "

earl richards replied Jan 2 to BOB MARLEY:WAR!!!

2 Jan 7
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Although Kenny Phillips is the first person with his Mege Phone to expose the crack…"

earl richards replied Jan 2 to Ah have to give a SHOUT OUT to KENNY PHILLIPS for being the FIRST PERSON with a MEGA PHONE to publicly EXPOSE the CRACKSHOT DECEPTION

2 Jan 2
Reply by earl richards

"Seasons Greetings to you and the Family Ingrid Blackwood-Belle, So Long we ain't see…"

earl richards replied Dec 30, 2019 to EARL RICHARDS: I like the way that you came on THIS FORUM and established A VOICE for yourself ...

3 Dec 30, 2019
Reply by Ingrid Blackwood-Belle

" "

earl richards replied Dec 30, 2019 to bugs: FUGHED about the WARRIORS -- the SAN FRANCISCO 49ER'S are heading STRAIGHT TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!

5 Dec 31, 2019
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Claude: Since you are suffering from all kinds of fever wrapped up in one you should…"

earl richards replied Dec 30, 2019 to bugs: FUGHED about the WARRIORS -- the SAN FRANCISCO 49ER'S are heading STRAIGHT TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!

5 Dec 31, 2019
Reply by Claude Gonzales

" "

earl richards replied Dec 7, 2019 to Well THREE NEW GANGSTAS take over PAN TRINBAGO -- and all BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE could do is sit on the sideline and watch ...

3 Dec 8, 2019
Reply by merrytonestothebone

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service