When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

earl richards's Discussions (594)

Discussions Replied To (439) Replies Latest Activity

" "

earl richards replied Jun 7 to I have to say at this point that THE "INTERNATIONAL" PAN RAMAJAY COMPETITION is looking more like a STEELBAND DIASPORA COMPETITION than an INTERNATIONAL PAN RAMAJAY COMPETITION ...

5 Jun 7
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"It is very interesting to me that that you use the word DIASPORA  to describe the Ex…"

earl richards replied Jun 7 to I have to say at this point that THE "INTERNATIONAL" PAN RAMAJAY COMPETITION is looking more like a STEELBAND DIASPORA COMPETITION than an INTERNATIONAL PAN RAMAJAY COMPETITION ...

5 Jun 7
Reply by Claude Gonzales

" "

earl richards replied May 27 to EARL RICHARDS: I have a INTERNATIONAL PAN RAMAJAY PROBLEM and I NEED YOUR ADVICE/HELP ...

2 May 27
Reply by earl richards

"Claude!!! I  believe the International Pan Ramajay Show is already pump up and as th…"

earl richards replied May 27 to EARL RICHARDS: I have a INTERNATIONAL PAN RAMAJAY PROBLEM and I NEED YOUR ADVICE/HELP ...

2 May 27
Reply by earl richards

"Claude!!! Correct me if I am wrong again, These virtual Pan Shows that we have seen…"

earl richards replied May 22 to EARL RICHARDS: How come EVERYBODY DOING SOMETHING to promote their product in these COVID TIMES except BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE and PAN TRINBAGO? And she does get about $25 MILLION every year from ROWLEY

2 May 22
Reply by Ingrid Blackwood-Belle

"Claude!!! This is my take on the above post. In a normal Panorama competition the po…"

earl richards replied May 14 to EARL RICHARDS: What do you think about the PAN RAMAJAY AJUDICATORS allocating only 5 (FIVE) POINTS for TONAL QUALITY?

6 May 15
Reply by Aquil

" "

earl richards replied May 12 to Ah hope that AINSWORTH MOHAMMED get PERMISSION from BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE to host this INTERNATIONAL EVENT ...

4 May 12
Reply by Claude Gonzales

" "

earl richards replied May 12 to Ah hope that AINSWORTH MOHAMMED get PERMISSION from BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE to host this INTERNATIONAL EVENT ...

4 May 12
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Claude!!! Although you love the idea of this International Pan Ramajay, I believe u…"

4 May 12
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"I am impress with how the pan and piano blended together due to the acoustics of the…"

earl richards replied Apr 22 to EARL RICHARDS: I want you to come and tell me what you think about THIS VIDEO ... and this is just a private discussion between me and you and ingrid and cecil and mercer and russell and dolly ...

6 Apr 24
Reply by Ingrid Blackwood-Belle

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service