When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

earl richards's Discussions (594)

Discussions Replied To (439) Replies Latest Activity

"thanks for the correction PATRICK RAMDOO its TRIPOLI  and not TROPOLI, keep up the g…"

earl richards replied Jun 10, 2016 to The DIFFERENCE between amplified BAND TRIPOLI and amplified PANS HIGHLANDERS.

10 Jun 12, 2016
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

"Merrytonestothebone no harm done we needed your intelligent imput the things we use…"

earl richards replied Apr 10, 2016 to KEEP PAN IN CARNIVAL by making it MANDATORY that all Panorama finalists in all categories make and appearance on the road on Carnival Monday or Tuesday or face being discipline.

45 Apr 10, 2016
Reply by earl richards

"Yes Bertel,  the Grand master also said , do ask me to Wuk for Carnival ... especial…"

earl richards replied Apr 10, 2016 to KEEP PAN IN CARNIVAL by making it MANDATORY that all Panorama finalists in all categories make and appearance on the road on Carnival Monday or Tuesday or face being discipline.

45 Apr 10, 2016
Reply by earl richards

"Z ROWE the steelband I am associated with had a full repertoire of 2016 tunes that t…"

earl richards replied Apr 9, 2016 to KEEP PAN IN CARNIVAL by making it MANDATORY that all Panorama finalists in all categories make and appearance on the road on Carnival Monday or Tuesday or face being discipline.

45 Apr 10, 2016
Reply by earl richards

"BERTEL you said MANDATORY and FREE whey we living. I am sure you were upset  a few y…"

earl richards replied Apr 9, 2016 to KEEP PAN IN CARNIVAL by making it MANDATORY that all Panorama finalists in all categories make and appearance on the road on Carnival Monday or Tuesday or face being discipline.

45 Apr 10, 2016
Reply by earl richards

"Yes Noah but you forgot to mention Shenelle Abraham who arrange play Yourself 1n 201…"

earl richards replied Mar 15, 2016 to Mia Gormandy replaces Composer/ Arranger Andy Narell at Birdsong Steel Orchestra

30 Mar 27, 2016
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

"Bugs Andy had his players from foreign to follow him, Liam Teague the same, In the a…"

earl richards replied Mar 14, 2016 to Mia Gormandy replaces Composer/ Arranger Andy Narell at Birdsong Steel Orchestra

30 Mar 27, 2016
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

"Congratulations Mia wishing you and birdsong a long and successful relationship."

earl richards replied Mar 14, 2016 to Mia Gormandy replaces Composer/ Arranger Andy Narell at Birdsong Steel Orchestra

30 Mar 27, 2016
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

"Cecil how could it be comin down to the wire when the large Bands are still in the s…"

earl richards replied Jan 18, 2016 to 2016 IS PURE EXCITEMENT.....

11 Jan 18, 2016
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Claude I must say I am impressed with the DIFFERENT ME video and I think it was prod…"

earl richards replied Jan 16, 2016 to Claude Gonzales vs King David Rudder on the direction of the state of Soca Music.

9 Jan 17, 2016
Reply by Martin Maitland

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service