When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

911's Discussions (121)

Discussions Replied To (121) Replies Latest Activity

"The only way that the pan will get respect is boycott panorama and carnival  2020 an…"

911 replied Aug 15 to Pan Trinbago vs Small, Medium and Single Pan Steelbands

15 on Tuesday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Barry Mannette is like the Marco Polo of steel band,Just jumping from band to band."

911 replied Aug 2 to Sweet music at Youth Steel Explosion

1 Aug 2
Reply by 911

"My instrudment,yes folks from the Island Of Trinidad & Tobago and they play so p…"

911 replied Jun 26 to Pan at the ṣaṣṭi full celebrations -- नादमयी, ನಾದಮಯಿ, నాదమయి

2 Jun 26
Reply by Bugs

"Now Trinidad & Tobago panmen & women I want you all to pay good attention to…"

911 replied Jun 15 to Antigua's Festivals Commission pays up to avert Panorama boycott

2 Jun 15
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Good going kids,keep it up and please practice hard.The pan world are behind you all."

911 replied May 30 to Kimberly's Royal Pan School - proud teacher...

2 May 31
Reply by Jennifer Ire

"Why are they showing people the back of the cheque and not the front,Come people sho…"

911 replied May 24 to WACK presents Cheque to Pan Trinbago

18 May 27
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Duvone Stewart,win for you 5 Panorama and you cut him,That was very stupit.Pan Elder…"

911 replied Apr 9 to Kendall Williams named as new arranger for Pan Elders

15 Apr 10
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

"What if exodus come and win the panorama,What will the other band be thinking. "

911 replied Feb 23 to Judge rules: Exodus free to play Savannah Grass at Panorama final

20 Feb 23
Reply by kaiso

"How come I didn't see anything about what happen to Hilanders in their  steelband pa…"

911 replied Feb 15 to Culture Minister considers pedestrianising streets for Pan prelims

20 Feb 15
Reply by Randi Curvan

"Everybody will be making money for carnival,So why it is that panman & women wil…"

911 replied Jan 14 to BEVERLEY SAYS: "THERE WILL BE A PANORAMA IN 2019 WITH WHOEVER IS GOING!"

9 Jan 16
Reply by odw

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service