When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Val Serrant's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Yuh Know...Years ago a European{so-called 'Engineer'},came to T&T,and critciized…"

Val Serrant replied Jan 24, 2016 to Revisitied - Panman Lord Woodbine: The forgotten sixth Beatle

17 Jan 24, 2016
Reply by Val Serrant

"Sat-Nam{I Salute The Truth In You}}}...ALLLLLLLL MEMBERS>>NOT ONLY:-EXECUTIVE-…"

Val Serrant replied Jan 17, 2016 to Pan Trinbago Speaks on Panorama 2016 - Excitement and Excellence

11 Jan 18, 2016
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Heartfelt Condolences to the Family/Extended-Family...on behalf of MySelf & *Par…"

Val Serrant replied Dec 3, 2015 to RIP HERMAN GUPPY BROWN..

59 Dec 9, 2015
Reply by Cuthbert Matthew

"OK Glenroy....here's your Recovery-Music>>>to keep your Blood Oxygenated,&a…"

Val Serrant replied Sep 1, 2015 to One of our Comrades Glenroy Joseph is having a serious operation tomorrow, your Thoughts and Prayers are most appreciated,

47 Sep 5, 2015
Reply by (Oscar) Mark Roberts

"OK Glenroy...here's a Nice Surprise to ensure your Successful Operation,& Speedy…"

Val Serrant replied Aug 31, 2015 to One of our Comrades Glenroy Joseph is having a serious operation tomorrow, your Thoughts and Prayers are most appreciated,

47 Sep 5, 2015

"Thanks for letting us know,Bede! Glenroy...May All Blessings Flow to You, the Doctor…"

Val Serrant replied Aug 31, 2015 to One of our Comrades Glenroy Joseph is having a serious operation tomorrow, your Thoughts and Prayers are most appreciated,

47 Sep 5, 2015

"Total Love & Blessings..EVERY-TIME>>>Gifted One! Smile. May this be the…"

Val Serrant replied Jun 29, 2015 to A special birthday greeting to panist, arranger, educator and historian Merle Albino-de Coteau.

6 Jul 1, 2015
Reply by brenda hosang

"SAT-NAM{I SALUTE THE TRUTH IN YOU}}}}ANCESTAR *EDDIE>>>*MODUPE-O/SINCEREST…"

Val Serrant replied Sep 1, 2014 to Arranger Eddy Quarless has passed

25 Sep 10, 2014
Reply by Hamilton web lexander

"HAVE THE HAPPIEST OF DAYS TO DATE,DAWN>>>MANY MORE PRECIOUS ONES TO COME!TH…"

Val Serrant replied Oct 7, 2013 to Happy Birthday to Dr. Dawn Batson

14 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by FOY BARNES

"SAT-NAM{I SALUTE THE TRUTH IN YOU},GREG...ALI & TELLO,MUST BE MENTIONED 'IN THE…"

Val Serrant replied Sep 22, 2013 to Othello Molineaux - The Unmentioned Jazz Improvisation Master

29 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Claude Gonzales

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service