When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Janice Perryman's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Deepest condolences to the Silvers Stars team of management and players.  I speak fo…"

Janice Perryman replied Feb 13, 2016 to PCS Nitrogen Silver Stars

4 Feb 14, 2016
Reply by carlton samlalsingh

"What a talented young woman who lost her life in the worst way ever.  May she rest i…"

Janice Perryman replied Feb 11, 2016 to Condolences to the family and friends of Asami Nagakiya -- Silver Stars Panist

38 Feb 22, 2016
Reply by Ulynder C

"Gongrats from a Bajan fan.  You must be happy Roland and so you should be."

Janice Perryman replied Feb 7, 2016 to Desperadoes Steel Orchestra and Arranger Carlton “Zanda” Alexander Win!

43 Mar 27, 2016
Reply by kentish borde

"This is great news.  If only Barbados could make an effort to develop steel pan in s…"

Janice Perryman replied Jan 24, 2016 to Steel band represents Belize in Trinidad Carnival

5 Jan 24, 2016
Reply by Janice Perryman

"Thank you. Happy new year to all."

Janice Perryman replied Jan 1, 2016 to Happy and Blessed New Year To All @ WST Forum. Blessings to All

8 Jan 1, 2016
Reply by Ian Cox

"Wishing you all the best from a pan lover in Barbados."

Janice Perryman replied Sep 1, 2015 to One of our Comrades Glenroy Joseph is having a serious operation tomorrow, your Thoughts and Prayers are most appreciated,

47 Sep 5, 2015
Reply by (Oscar) Mark Roberts

"You ARE still ahead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  This competition proved it.  I wish Barbados…"

Janice Perryman replied Aug 11, 2015 to NO DIFFERENCE IN THE ABILITY TO PLAY.....

22 Aug 13, 2015
Reply by terry

"When I was researching the history of steelpan in Barbados, I interviewed Mr. Darway…"

Janice Perryman replied Jun 28, 2015 to RIP NORMAN DARWAY....

6 Jun 29, 2015
Reply by Ian Franklin

"Agree"

Janice Perryman replied Aug 21, 2014 to WHAT DO YOU THINK?

26 Aug 21, 2014
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service