When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Arthur Blenman's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Cecil thanks for the birthday greetings my brother. Blessings to you and your family…"

Arthur Blenman replied Oct 9, 2013 to Happy Birthday to Arthur Blenman (Founding member of West Side Symphony)

5 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Arthur Blenman

"On behalf of Pan Players world wide and on my own behalf  I take this opportunity to…"

Arthur Blenman replied Oct 7, 2013 to Happy Birthday to Dr. Dawn Batson

14 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by FOY BARNES

"Bede my sincere thanks to you and all my  Westside / BWIA Sunjets  friends and suppo…"

Arthur Blenman replied Oct 7, 2013 to Happy Birthday to Arthur Blenman (Founding member of West Side Symphony)

5 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Arthur Blenman

"It  would  be  interesting to  have a  CD produced  featuring 50 years  of Panorama…"

Arthur Blenman replied Jul 28, 2013 to Would pan be better off if it was a Jamaican invention?

93 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

"The professional presentation of the music of Panazz will be long remebered by all l…"

Arthur Blenman replied Nov 26, 2012 to Best of Panazz

7 Dec 9, 2012
Reply by barry bartholomew

"Congratulation to to the Management and Members of Ebony on wining the 2010 UK Panor…"

Arthur Blenman replied Aug 30, 2010 to Congratulation to Ebony Steel Orchestra on your UK Panorama 2010 championship

14 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Pepe Francis MBE

"Congratulation to Halcyon on their Panarama victory"

Arthur Blenman replied Aug 3, 2010 to Victor “Babu” Samuel is winning arranger! - Halcyon Steel Orchestra Wins Antigua & Barbuda 2010 National Panorama Title

6 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Arthur Blenman

"Mr Hoace Morancie are you the same person that was responsible for Managing the affa…"

Arthur Blenman replied Jun 24, 2010 to Happy Birthday to Steelpan Giant Anthony Williams

11 Jun 26, 2010
Reply by A King

"My sincere congratulations to Alyson Brown and Hugh Borde for their contributions to…"

Arthur Blenman replied May 30, 2010 to Alyson Brown MBM and Steelpan Musician Hugh Borde - 2010 WeBeat Honorees

1 May 30, 2010
Reply by Arthur Blenman

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service