When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

(Oscar) Mark Roberts's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"Question,is it a music event? if it is, what is being judge presentation or musical…"

(Oscar) Mark Roberts replied Mar 7, 2017 to Revisited -- PANORAMA JUDGING 2.0

50 Feb 1, 2018
Reply by Anthony Joseph

"Amen,Amen and Amen. Concise but what a punch, there is no substitute truth... differ…"

(Oscar) Mark Roberts replied Nov 4, 2016 to A ship without a captain (be it good or bad) cannot sail. - by Leon Foster Thomas

13 Nov 9, 2016
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

"Seasons greetings to the management and staff of When Steel Talks, may you continue…"

(Oscar) Mark Roberts replied Dec 27, 2015 to MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL WST MEMBERS MAY YOU AND YOUR FAMILY HAVE A PEACEFULL AND WONDERFULL DAY.

8 Dec 27, 2015
Reply by (Oscar) Mark Roberts

"Pray that all goes well."

(Oscar) Mark Roberts replied Sep 5, 2015 to One of our Comrades Glenroy Joseph is having a serious operation tomorrow, your Thoughts and Prayers are most appreciated,

47 Sep 5, 2015

"B to C and E to F are referred to as natural semi tones or half steps. to effect a s…"

(Oscar) Mark Roberts replied May 29, 2015 to DIS ONE IS FOR TUNER'S & ARRANGERS

8 Jun 29, 2015
Reply by aldwyn jones

"So what's new gentlemen? Hold on! are there plans by the governing body, to host a w…"

(Oscar) Mark Roberts replied May 15, 2015 to No Pay! No Pan! - Time for a Strike! - Trinidad & Tobago unfair to youth

13 May 25, 2015
Reply by Sandra L Blood

"Peace."

(Oscar) Mark Roberts replied May 4, 2015 to Mikey Philip of Phase ll has passed.

37 May 9, 2015
Reply by Robbie Joseph

"Safe passage my brother. My condolence to family and friends."

(Oscar) Mark Roberts replied Sep 2, 2014 to Arranger Eddy Quarless has passed

25 Sep 10, 2014
Reply by Hamilton web lexander

"So true! and i don't foresee  any changing of this mindset in the near future. as a…"

(Oscar) Mark Roberts replied Apr 21, 2014 to Beyond the bacchanal

1 Apr 21, 2014

"I am just thankful that they were no fatalities."

(Oscar) Mark Roberts replied Mar 31, 2014 to Car ploughs through pan side - ...one hospitalised, several injured

7 Mar 31, 2014
Reply by Stafford Joseph

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service