When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

(Oscar) Mark Roberts's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"Well! I'm seeing words like discussion and resolve amicably , there seems to be some…"

(Oscar) Mark Roberts replied Mar 25, 2014 to PHASE II FIGHTS EVICTION

7 Mar 25, 2014
Reply by (Oscar) Mark Roberts

"Carnival is the parent of panorama, and i don't think the parent has any intention o…"

(Oscar) Mark Roberts replied Mar 10, 2014 to The power of steelband on the road By Glenroy Joseph

28 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Glenroy R Joseph

"Thanks Miss, for this invaluable contribution."

(Oscar) Mark Roberts replied Mar 8, 2014 to “Women’s Contribution to the Steelband Movement” -- Merle Albino-de Coteau

17 Mar 7, 2015
Reply by Pan Times

"Recently i asked a brethren of mine if he could recall when the faces in the North S…"

(Oscar) Mark Roberts replied Mar 4, 2014 to Raffique Shah - journalist, nationalist, activist, columnist and cultural historian speaks on Pan in Trinidad and Tobago

21 Mar 5, 2014
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

"I will be brief, but let me just say blessing to you and your family and congrats on…"

(Oscar) Mark Roberts replied Mar 4, 2014 to A question on the Pan Ministry

24 Jun 1, 2015
Reply by odw

"In complete agreement. much respect to Mr. Edwards. "

(Oscar) Mark Roberts replied Feb 28, 2014 to Special dedication to all the panorama experts on when steel talks, for whom the cap fits

14 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by Fitzy T. Spencer

"Not a bad idea, but i can hear the response of the powers that be. It's to costly. C…"

(Oscar) Mark Roberts replied Feb 24, 2014 to One Possible Panorama Vision

23 Feb 25, 2014
Reply by patrick

"That's  wisdom. the only way to ensure continuity in aspect of culture in any nation…"

(Oscar) Mark Roberts replied Feb 24, 2014 to WHAT DO YOU THINK?

12 Feb 26, 2014
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"The journey continue. safe passage my sister."

(Oscar) Mark Roberts replied Feb 21, 2014 to The great Ella Andall Now Reported Alive

21 Feb 22, 2014
Reply by MakeItPlain

"You have a disgruntled membership my brother, hence the reason there are calls for t…"

(Oscar) Mark Roberts replied Feb 17, 2014 to DAMNED IF YOU DO by Michael Joseph

36 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by Elizabeth Bonair

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service