When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Noah's Discussions (537)

Discussions Replied To (521) Replies Latest Activity

"Great story and photos Mr. Mack, thank you."

Noah replied Oct 5 to We had a gem, a star in the making, such love and passion for the pan - Mack Scott Pays Tribute to Sonatas’ Champion Arranger Ken “Professor” Philmore

3 Oct 5
Reply by thomas bailey

"This was beautiful. Thanks for sharing."

Noah replied Oct 5 to Phase II Live! Stream

1 Oct 5
Reply by Noah

"Thanks for sharing this. I really enjoyed listening to Aquil and Sheppy pay tribute…"

Noah replied Oct 4 to Radio Tribute To The PROFESSOR on the internet ...

1 Oct 4
Reply by Noah

"Well said Duvone. I see Professor's influence in your arranging and soloing. I think…"

Noah replied Oct 3 to Duvone Stewart - Champion Panorama arranger, Educator, Composer and Performing Artist Remembers Ken “Professor” Philmore

3 Oct 4
Reply by Patrick Hall

"I hope someday Sanch releases everything that is recorded... I was present for sever…"

Noah replied Sep 26 to These are the two GREATEST PIECES OF PAN MUSIC I ever heard!!!

16 Sep 26
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"They have a "clean" sound because of the tuning style particular to the band which o…"

Noah replied Sep 25 to So how come ALL STARS PANS sound so CLEAN and the rest of OTHER FOUR sound so NOISY?

3 Sep 25
Reply by Pan Times

"I could be wrong but that looks like it was already on the drum before it was sunk..…"

Noah replied Jun 15 to Who is the best overall Pan Tuner in Trinidad and Tobage

66 Jun 15
Reply by Gerard Clarke

"Despers followed by Starlift. I listen to those ALL THE TIME."

Noah replied Jun 14 to A Look at "In My House" by multiple arrangers..

5 Jun 14
Reply by Bugs

"Isn't this pretty much what was done for the Steelband Excellence/Panorama Champs of…"

Noah replied May 24 to I have a PROPOSAL for THE FORUM: I want us to get together and hire MERRYTONESTOTHEBONE to do a REPRISE of "MAS" by Lord Melody as played by GUINNESS CAVALIERS!!!

10 May 24
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Better hit up two-three other bands just to get enough basses for the sound though..."

Noah replied May 24 to I have a PROPOSAL for THE FORUM: I want us to get together and hire MERRYTONESTOTHEBONE to do a REPRISE of "MAS" by Lord Melody as played by GUINNESS CAVALIERS!!!

10 May 24
Reply by Claude Gonzales

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service