When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Noah's Discussions (569)

Discussions Replied To (553) Replies Latest Activity

"This is why I think we will see more musical references. For the most part these soc…"

Noah replied Mar 7 to Panorama arrangers getting lazy?

18 Mar 7
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"I doubt anybody is going to sue a steelband for a musical quote. Did any lawsuits co…"

Noah replied Mar 7 to Panorama arrangers getting lazy?

18 Mar 7
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"What I liked about Mr Lopez is that while he clearly was not as in touch with the go…"

Noah replied Feb 22 to BigUp to Chantal Esdelle for an awesome job on the ttt 2019 Panorama Semi Finals broadcast

8 Feb 24
Reply by Rhoda Reddock

"Agreed 100%. I re-watched semis on Monday on the ttt stream after watching it live S…"

Noah replied Feb 22 to BigUp to Chantal Esdelle for an awesome job on the ttt 2019 Panorama Semi Finals broadcast

8 Feb 24
Reply by Rhoda Reddock

"Can they circumvent the land agreement and just keep the north stand permanent alrea…"

Noah replied Feb 20 to 'We want back we North Stand'

3 Feb 20
Reply by Ayesha Mohammed

"Boogsie has already won several times doing others' compositions, if not with Phase…"

Noah replied Feb 19 to So what happen to all the BOOGSIE LOVERS? Like they JUMP SHIP!!!

16 Feb 19
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Full Extreme was a total craze when it came out which was just two years ago. Any ti…"

Noah replied Feb 15 to Is the Party Done? Compliments of “The Duvone” and “The Renegades”?

3 Feb 17
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

"I also read a big part of it is the difficulty of moving racks up and down the narro…"

Noah replied Feb 1 to STEELBAND LEADERSHIP MUST RE-INVENT ITSELF by Rae Samuel

9 Feb 2
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"It's really too bad there are no Sanch recordings of Desperadoes in their pan yard a…"

Noah replied Jan 30 to The Legacy of Clive Bradley

4 Jan 31
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Came out just too late. Best song of the season though..."

Noah replied Jan 29 to Long time most large bands Panorama tunes were calypsoes by Sparrow,Kitch, Shadow,Melody, etc,etc now the whole thing change up is only Soca Tunes.for Panorama 2019 by large bands..

9 Jan 30
Reply by odw

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service