When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Noah's Discussions (578)

Discussions Replied To (562) Replies Latest Activity

"Correction The Shadow quote is "Whap Cocoyea". Not "Horn.""

Noah replied Mar 4 to Well since NOBODY (in the vast pool of SO CALLED PAN LOVERS) has come to the DEFENSE of DUVONE STEWART -- I am FORCED to do a FORMAL MUSICAL DEFENSE of HIS ARRANGEMENT ... ME of all people, IMAGINE!!!

4 Mar 4
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Get rid of medium and allow arrangers to work with multiple bands again. Simple."

Noah replied Feb 24 to Why Is There A Limit of 120 Musicians - Or Any, for Large Bands In Panorama?

9 Mar 1
Reply by Panicle USA, LLC

"Akua? I did not see that myself and I doubt that would be the case."

Noah replied Feb 24 to When Steel Talks extends congratulations to Desperadoes Steel Orchestra - The 2020 Panorama Champions

20 Feb 24
Reply by odw

"Yeah, when it wasn't dropping out and saying the stream was offline. Myself and many…"

Noah replied Feb 24 to When Steel Talks extends congratulations to Desperadoes Steel Orchestra - The 2020 Panorama Champions

20 Feb 24
Reply by odw

"Consider the big bands that have junior bands and/or lend pans and racks to school b…"

Noah replied Jan 30 to Junior Panorama

4 Jan 30
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Bandleaders and players in NY have to deal with wondering where your yard will be fr…"

Noah replied Nov 15, 2019 to What makes NY Panorama so intense?

2 Nov 15, 2019
Reply by Noah

"We don't always agree Cecil but I was about to say this very same thing... On their…"

Noah replied Nov 11, 2019 to Is "THE IRON" dead (or dying) in the MODERN STEELBAND?

13 Nov 12, 2019
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"There was another Crossfire besides the one led by Dougie? And if we're going back…"

Noah replied Sep 19, 2019 to List of Ny bands we no longer see in Panorama

14 Sep 23, 2019
Reply by London Gabriel

"Pantonic Metro"

Noah replied Sep 19, 2019 to List of Ny bands we no longer see in Panorama

14 Sep 23, 2019
Reply by London Gabriel

"This is why I think we will see more musical references. For the most part these soc…"

Noah replied Mar 7, 2019 to Panorama arrangers getting lazy?

18 Mar 7, 2019
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service