When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Noah's Discussions (573)

Discussions Replied To (557) Replies Latest Activity

"Bandleaders and players in NY have to deal with wondering where your yard will be fr…"

Noah replied yesterday to What makes NY Panorama so intense?

2 yesterday
Reply by Noah

"We don't always agree Cecil but I was about to say this very same thing... On their…"

Noah replied on Monday to Is "THE IRON" dead (or dying) in the MODERN STEELBAND?

13 on Tuesday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"There was another Crossfire besides the one led by Dougie? And if we're going back…"

Noah replied Sep 19 to List of Ny bands we no longer see in Panorama

14 Sep 23
Reply by London Gabriel

"Pantonic Metro"

Noah replied Sep 19 to List of Ny bands we no longer see in Panorama

14 Sep 23
Reply by London Gabriel

"This is why I think we will see more musical references. For the most part these soc…"

Noah replied Mar 7 to Panorama arrangers getting lazy?

18 Mar 7
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"I doubt anybody is going to sue a steelband for a musical quote. Did any lawsuits co…"

Noah replied Mar 7 to Panorama arrangers getting lazy?

18 Mar 7
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"What I liked about Mr Lopez is that while he clearly was not as in touch with the go…"

Noah replied Feb 22 to BigUp to Chantal Esdelle for an awesome job on the ttt 2019 Panorama Semi Finals broadcast

8 Feb 24
Reply by Rhoda Reddock

"Agreed 100%. I re-watched semis on Monday on the ttt stream after watching it live S…"

Noah replied Feb 22 to BigUp to Chantal Esdelle for an awesome job on the ttt 2019 Panorama Semi Finals broadcast

8 Feb 24
Reply by Rhoda Reddock

"Can they circumvent the land agreement and just keep the north stand permanent alrea…"

Noah replied Feb 20 to 'We want back we North Stand'

3 Feb 20
Reply by Ayesha Mohammed

"Boogsie has already won several times doing others' compositions, if not with Phase…"

Noah replied Feb 19 to So what happen to all the BOOGSIE LOVERS? Like they JUMP SHIP!!!

16 Feb 19
Reply by Claude Gonzales

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service