When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Noah's Discussions (577)

Discussions Replied To (561) Replies Latest Activity

"What I liked about Mr Lopez is that while he clearly was not as in touch with the go…"

Noah replied Feb 22, 2019 to BigUp to Chantal Esdelle for an awesome job on the ttt 2019 Panorama Semi Finals broadcast

8 Feb 24, 2019
Reply by Rhoda Reddock

"Agreed 100%. I re-watched semis on Monday on the ttt stream after watching it live S…"

Noah replied Feb 22, 2019 to BigUp to Chantal Esdelle for an awesome job on the ttt 2019 Panorama Semi Finals broadcast

8 Feb 24, 2019
Reply by Rhoda Reddock

"Can they circumvent the land agreement and just keep the north stand permanent alrea…"

Noah replied Feb 20, 2019 to 'We want back we North Stand'

3 Feb 20, 2019
Reply by Ayesha Mohammed

"Boogsie has already won several times doing others' compositions, if not with Phase…"

Noah replied Feb 19, 2019 to So what happen to all the BOOGSIE LOVERS? Like they JUMP SHIP!!!

16 Feb 19, 2019
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Full Extreme was a total craze when it came out which was just two years ago. Any ti…"

Noah replied Feb 15, 2019 to Is the Party Done? Compliments of “The Duvone” and “The Renegades”?

3 Feb 17, 2019
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

"I also read a big part of it is the difficulty of moving racks up and down the narro…"

Noah replied Feb 1, 2019 to STEELBAND LEADERSHIP MUST RE-INVENT ITSELF by Rae Samuel

9 Feb 2, 2019
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"It's really too bad there are no Sanch recordings of Desperadoes in their pan yard a…"

Noah replied Jan 30, 2019 to The Legacy of Clive Bradley

4 Jan 31, 2019
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Came out just too late. Best song of the season though..."

Noah replied Jan 29, 2019 to Long time most large bands Panorama tunes were calypsoes by Sparrow,Kitch, Shadow,Melody, etc,etc now the whole thing change up is only Soca Tunes.for Panorama 2019 by large bands..

9 Jan 30, 2019
Reply by odw

"Royal shame? Seems to me it's a good thing when bands take the initiative and do wha…"

Noah replied Jan 23, 2019 to After all the GRAND PROMISES, look how BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE have STEELBANDS hustling BREAKFAST to make it to PANORAMA. That is a ROYAL SHAME!!!

4 Jan 23, 2019
Reply by odw

"In general I agree with Junia here except for staging medium on its own night. Ten y…"

Noah replied Jan 16, 2019 to After 56 years of Panorama -- Panmen still face same issues

3 Jan 16, 2019
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service