When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Noah's Discussions (573)

Discussions Replied To (557) Replies Latest Activity

"Full Extreme was a total craze when it came out which was just two years ago. Any ti…"

Noah replied Feb 15 to Is the Party Done? Compliments of “The Duvone” and “The Renegades”?

3 Feb 17
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

"I also read a big part of it is the difficulty of moving racks up and down the narro…"

Noah replied Feb 1 to STEELBAND LEADERSHIP MUST RE-INVENT ITSELF by Rae Samuel

9 Feb 2
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"It's really too bad there are no Sanch recordings of Desperadoes in their pan yard a…"

Noah replied Jan 30 to The Legacy of Clive Bradley

4 Jan 31
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Came out just too late. Best song of the season though..."

Noah replied Jan 29 to Long time most large bands Panorama tunes were calypsoes by Sparrow,Kitch, Shadow,Melody, etc,etc now the whole thing change up is only Soca Tunes.for Panorama 2019 by large bands..

9 Jan 30
Reply by odw

"Royal shame? Seems to me it's a good thing when bands take the initiative and do wha…"

Noah replied Jan 23 to After all the GRAND PROMISES, look how BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE have STEELBANDS hustling BREAKFAST to make it to PANORAMA. That is a ROYAL SHAME!!!

4 Jan 23
Reply by odw

"In general I agree with Junia here except for staging medium on its own night. Ten y…"

Noah replied Jan 16 to After 56 years of Panorama -- Panmen still face same issues

3 Jan 16
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"No concussion. Just being observant."

Noah replied Jan 15 to Ah supporting BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE for ONE DAY!!!

9 Jan 17
Reply by Ingrid Blackwood-Belle

"Sure, lots of pan lovers. Tell me how many put their money where their mouth is, tho…"

Noah replied Jan 15 to Ah supporting BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE for ONE DAY!!!

9 Jan 17
Reply by Ingrid Blackwood-Belle

"Cat's out of the bag now. Children are holding bands hostage over this little bit of…"

Noah replied Jan 15 to Panmen demand $$ -- Tense Pan Trinbago meeting

6 Jan 15
Reply by odw

"They were originally registered as a union. I don't know the status of that today, b…"

Noah replied Jan 14 to The Elephant in the room

14 Jan 14
Reply by panrebel

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service