When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Noah's Discussions (569)

Discussions Replied To (553) Replies Latest Activity

"A pan player shouldn't play for free but a lawyer should work for free?"

Noah replied Jan 8 to PanTrinbago boss pleads to panmen

16 Jan 8
Reply by Trevor Emanuel Cooper

"Or cut the number of prizes: go back to the way things were before categories and ju…"

Noah replied Jan 8 to Cut the prize money and pay the players

29 Jan 13
Reply by Lynette Laveau

"I saw someone apply the following parable to this very topic, and I think it sums it…"

Noah replied Jan 4 to “So is Panorama only for the finalist in the small, medium and large categories? - Rio Claro band faces bleak Panorama future

13 Jan 4
Reply by odw

"Perhaps a one year break from the expenses of panorama to reset and really scrub the…"

Noah replied Dec 19, 2018 to DUVONE STEWART SPEAKS HIS MIND!!!

34 Dec 21, 2018
Reply by patrick

"Very good point. I also do not understand why they go through the expense of dismant…"

Noah replied Dec 18, 2018 to North Stand no more

2 Dec 18, 2018
Reply by Noah

"As I said before this is not the first time they did this. To be honest, these days…"

Noah replied Dec 18, 2018 to Pan Trinbago unhappy with plans to scrap North Stand

16 Dec 18, 2018
Reply by Noah

"I never noticed but the acoustics on stage are never good to begin with, lol... and…"

Noah replied Dec 18, 2018 to Pan Trinbago unhappy with plans to scrap North Stand

16 Dec 18, 2018
Reply by Noah

"For a few years after they had panorama in south and then brought it back to the Sav…"

16 Dec 18, 2018
Reply by Noah

"Agreed. Go back to what they did before which is a dozen conventional finalists play…"

Noah replied Dec 18, 2018 to What do you think about moving large bands finals to Dimanche Gras and having small/medium Saturday

10 Dec 21, 2018
Reply by patrick

"Clarification. This is not my idea but something I saw in "Pan Trivia" on FB, I just…"

Noah replied Dec 18, 2018 to What do you think about moving large bands finals to Dimanche Gras and having small/medium Saturday

10 Dec 21, 2018
Reply by patrick

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service