When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Ife Charles's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Birdsong's arrangement was on point and beautiful, I heard them several times and pa…"

Ife Charles replied Jan 30, 2013 to The Judges Have Spoken - Do you agree with their decisions? - Finals Up Next

44 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by CECIL FRANCIS

"as a person in the music fraternity i think gypsy should understand what pannists go…"

Ife Charles replied Dec 21, 2010 to Pan Trinbago threatens Panorama boycott

130 Sep 11, 2017
Reply by odw

"i understand what u talkin bout musically gifted...but this is d thing i play with C…"

Ife Charles replied Feb 3, 2010 to Semi Final Results are in - Shocker! No Exodus in Final!

202 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by momo

"i think panorama was shown on cnmg and cnc3 yesterday live...but it started from the…"

Ife Charles replied Feb 1, 2010 to Semi Final Results are in - Shocker! No Exodus in Final!

202 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by momo

"that is a fantastic idea...ppl will also hav a say so that they cannot complain it w…"

Ife Charles replied Feb 1, 2010 to Semi Final Results are in - Shocker! No Exodus in Final!

202 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by momo

"i think foreign judges who would judge music and not arranger or popularity should b…"

202 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by momo

"Jahlani i think Pamberi was robbed but this has become a norm and it is wrong..."

202 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by momo

"i agree with this. if they are lettin in any more bands they should let all 17 bands…"

202 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by momo

"so u are saying that pan trinbago is wrong to not have exodus in the finals???? i do…"

202 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by momo

"THANK YOU...I MOST CERTAINLY AGREE.....BECAUSE CUREPE SCHERZANDO HAS BEEN PLAYING GR…"

202 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by momo

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service