When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

kenrick wharff's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"My take on this panplayers should take a stand and boycot the panorama they have to…"

kenrick wharff replied Apr 15, 2013 to Still No $$$ for Trinidad & Tobago Steelpan Panorama Performing Musicians - Gangster Style or Gross Negligence?

45 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Good topic but some of us missing the point pantrinbago should be the one to promote…"

kenrick wharff replied Jun 18, 2012 to PM Kamla Persad-Bissessar hopes steelpan finds use at US Symphony

37 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Peter Gray

"let me give you some history  joe dog played with monte williams he was also a drumm…"

kenrick wharff replied Mar 30, 2012 to New York Steel Band Pioneers to be Honored!

8 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Charles Assevero

"what about jesse lampkin he was in harlem allstars with pops before joining BWIA sun…"

kenrick wharff replied Mar 30, 2012 to New York Steel Band Pioneers to be Honored!

8 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Charles Assevero

"The judges should be select by pantrinbago not members of bands telling pantrinbago…"

kenrick wharff replied Mar 23, 2012 to The Panorama score sheets and the various categories

9 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"well spoken you hit the nail on the head year after year several bands play jam and…"

kenrick wharff replied Feb 8, 2012 to IS PANORAMA STILL ABOUT MUSIC?

61 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by Richard

"i dont think gov should be getting involve in a project like that it should be up to…"

kenrick wharff replied Jan 24, 2012 to Prime Minister vision for PAN

43 Oct 25, 2012
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"I totally agree with some of the comments how come some of these composers dont writ…"

kenrick wharff replied Dec 17, 2011 to What is a Pan Tune?

41 Dec 26, 2011
Reply by Patrick Benjamin

"well said ron do something for pan would go dow in history"

kenrick wharff replied Dec 3, 2011 to Revisiting -- Showtime at the Savannah! - The Good, Bad and Ugly - A WST 2011 Panorama Review

12 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by Royce Russell

"You hit the nail on the head micheal and there are people that study the pan and als…"

kenrick wharff replied Mar 10, 2011 to What is the purpose of a panorama judge?

34 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by A.L.Nunes

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service