When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Wayne Borde's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Is there violin music or guitar music or any other instrument music?An instrument sh…"

Wayne Borde replied Oct 11, 2016 to So where is the PAN MUSIC?

6 Oct 13, 2016
Reply by Glenroy R Joseph

"Carnival Is The Greatest Time For The Ultimate Hustle No Part Of It Is Exempt.Do We…"

Wayne Borde replied Jan 25, 2015 to Why is there a player shortage in Trinidad and Tobago?

57 Jan 31, 2015
Reply by Glenroy R Joseph

"Have These People Heard Any Of The Bands They're Choosing Or Just Playing The Fool."

Wayne Borde replied Aug 25, 2014 to PICK THREE BANDS IN NY PANORAMA.......

24 Aug 31, 2014
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

"Panmen Need To Boycott The Pan Then They Will Get Results."

Wayne Borde replied Apr 22, 2014 to WHAT WENT WRONG?

18 Apr 24, 2014
Reply by Peter Gray

"Unfortunately I Wasn't There To Hear Or See The Performance That Nite,However Up To…"

Wayne Borde replied Nov 28, 2013 to "High Mas" How did this arrangement win Panorama?

77 Feb 9, 2014
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

"Appearance is everything in this society. "

Wayne Borde replied Oct 13, 2013 to Better use of money.

14 Oct 15, 2013
Reply by FOY BARNES

"I have always enjoy wrapping my own sticks with bat handle rubber and will continue…"

Wayne Borde replied Oct 4, 2013 to The Art of Stick Wrapping - An Unforgotten Skill

32 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Pan'tum - The Ghost Who Talks

"I Don't Think For One Minute That Crix And That's What We Refer To Him Would Approve…"

Wayne Borde replied Aug 18, 2013 to Nathanael "Crix" Flemming - Brilliant Academic Student/Pannist denied US visa in T&T - by Ian Franklin

7 Aug 18, 2013
Reply by Ian Franklin

"I Have played With Crix In Radoes For The Past Few Years Personally I Don't Think It…"

Wayne Borde replied Aug 17, 2013 to Nathanael "Crix" Flemming - Brilliant Academic Student/Pannist denied US visa in T&T - by Ian Franklin

7 Aug 18, 2013
Reply by Ian Franklin

"All The Band Launching Usually Have The Same Bands Playing The Same Music, If There…"

Wayne Borde replied Aug 13, 2013 to What can we do to bring more people out to band launchings? (in NEW YORK)

24 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Cecil hinkson

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service