When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Rhoda Reddock's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Congratulations Chantal!!!"

Rhoda Reddock replied Feb 24 to BigUp to Chantal Esdelle for an awesome job on the ttt 2019 Panorama Semi Finals broadcast

8 Feb 24
Reply by Rhoda Reddock

"A lovely story. Thanks so much "

Rhoda Reddock replied Jan 19 to A father's son: a blood dynasty - by Sharmain Baboolal

3 Jan 19
Reply by odw

"Well said Raffique, T&T carnival is no where near the "Greatest show on Earth."…"

Rhoda Reddock replied Jan 15 to The Carnival is over - by Raffique Shah

2 Jan 15
Reply by Rhoda Reddock

"Please accept my sincere condolences. Your efforts were important, perhaps this can…"

Rhoda Reddock replied Nov 27, 2018 to Lord Superior (Andrew Marcano) has passed away

12 Nov 30, 2018
Reply by odw

"What does this say about the potential of calypso which many of our music entrepre…"

Rhoda Reddock replied Feb 19, 2017 to 40 That the Grammy Awards Forgot: 2016’s Best Albums From Around the World

1 Feb 19, 2017
Reply by Rhoda Reddock

"I remember your paper on his at the International Conference on pan."

Rhoda Reddock replied Oct 23, 2016 to UWI doctorate for pan pioneer

12 Oct 24, 2016
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Adding my condolences, a reminder of how fragile life could be. I was chatting with…"

Rhoda Reddock replied Dec 4, 2015 to Revisiting -- Musician, educator and arranger Rafael "Raf" Robertson has passed

26 Dec 5, 2017
Reply by LenChurch

"A good idea, They should know something about our history and society when they lea…"

Rhoda Reddock replied Jul 25, 2015 to IS IT A GOOD IDEA TO GIVE THE FOREIGN STEEL ORCHESTRAS THAT ARE COMING TO COMPETE IN THE INTERNATIONAL PANORAMA IN THE MECCA OF PAN A SIGHT SEEING TOUR OF OUR STEELBAND HEADQUARTERS

43 Jul 29, 2015
Reply by Juanitto Jordano Jorda'ninho

"I am always moved to hear the stories of global pan lovers,  but I am truly impresse…"

Rhoda Reddock replied Nov 23, 2014 to Loss to the global pan community - Ari Viitanen, Finland

9 Dec 2, 2014
Reply by Jeremy de Barry

"Many thanks Dalton, I was in the Grand Stand but you brought it alive. "

Rhoda Reddock replied Feb 2, 2013 to The Semifinals - Strangers in A Strange Land - Panorama 2013

6 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by Gonzales

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service