When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Courtney Leiba's Discussions (92)

Discussions Replied To (92) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes Claude,around that  time I used to play the cuatro, New Town and some boys hear…"

Courtney Leiba replied Nov 14, 2018 to An introduction to the COURTNEY LEIBA -- PAN STORY!!!

7 Nov 14, 2018
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"Thanks Claude for the little story of my steel band life. I am now 81yrs going on 82…"

Courtney Leiba replied Nov 14, 2018 to An introduction to the COURTNEY LEIBA -- PAN STORY!!!

7 Nov 14, 2018
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"Yes Claude. That was me, fifty years ago.. Today I was practicing with a Keyboard pl…"

Courtney Leiba replied Nov 13, 2018 to An Interview with Pan Pioneer Hugh Borde of the Trinidad Tripoli Steelband by Von Martin

6 Nov 14, 2018
Reply by knolly smith

"Hello Claude. This is what I am saying for a long time, Tripoli have never get recog…"

Courtney Leiba replied Nov 13, 2018 to An Interview with Pan Pioneer Hugh Borde of the Trinidad Tripoli Steelband by Von Martin

6 Nov 14, 2018
Reply by knolly smith

"Condolences to Kim Loy Wong. I remember when Kim Loy had his band 'Hilanders/ behind…"

Courtney Leiba replied Oct 3, 2018 to KIM LOY WONG tuner & panist has passed...

15 Oct 17, 2018
Reply by Ian Franklin

"Hello Bobby Happy birthday to you. I went to New Zealand early this year with some o…"

Courtney Leiba replied Jun 1, 2018 to Lennox Bobby Mohammed 75th Birthday Celebration tomorrow!

14 Jun 5, 2018
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"I would not agree that sponsorship was was the main culprit for bands not coming out…"

Courtney Leiba replied May 29, 2018 to Part Two -- Meet Dave LaBarrie - Panist, Arranger, Educator and Administrator & Member of the famed 1967 T&T National Steelband - UpClose!

15 Nov 10, 2018
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

"Hello Bob, This was Hugh Borde, Tripoli steel band(the name) Tripoli was patented by…"

Courtney Leiba replied Mar 6, 2018 to Winifred Atwell - Trinidad & Tobago - WST Spotlight

10 Mar 8, 2018
Reply by Orville DeVlugt

"Some times I wonder who write such crap of our musicians away. A lot of people stop…"

Courtney Leiba replied Dec 5, 2017 to When local arrangers travel

14 Dec 5, 2017
Reply by Courtney Leiba

"Lennox Jordan (Mad man son from Tunapuna) Pan tuner, make steel drums and teaches fo…"

Courtney Leiba replied Nov 29, 2017 to The Steelpan – From Our Small Island To The Middle East - Have we dropped the ball in promoting the steelpan on a global scale? Do you think it is appreciated more by other countries?

19 Dec 5, 2017
Reply by sherman allison fyfe

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service