When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Courtney Leiba's Discussions (92)

Discussions Replied To (92) Replies Latest Activity

"My condolence to the family and one of the pioneers of Tripoli. He was one of the me…"

Courtney Leiba replied Aug 3, 2017 to ANOTHER PAN PIONEER GOONNNEEEE!!!

20 Aug 3, 2017
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"Claude This is the exact thing when I joined Groove Warehouse steel band. They are a…"

Courtney Leiba replied Jul 25, 2017 to Pannists visit Kazakhstan for Espana Trade Expo

6 Jul 27, 2017
Reply by Ian Franklin

"I will like what ever organization that wants to control the steel band. They must b…"

Courtney Leiba replied Jun 14, 2017 to THE INTERNATIONAL STEELBAND FOUNDATION defines its role

30 Jan 27, 2019
Reply by odw

"Hello Claude I am back home from Holidays. You can contact when you ready for my com…"

Courtney Leiba replied May 29, 2017 to Trinidad & Tobago Pan Players Suffering From A Concussion & Battered Panist Syndrome

21 May 31, 2017
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"I would contact you soon. I am now on Holidays in Hawaii. God Bless. Courtney"

Courtney Leiba replied May 19, 2017 to COURTNEY LEIBA: I would like you to come on this FORUM and tell your EXPAT PAN STORY!!!

5 May 21, 2017
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"Since I left Trinidad, my mission was to spread the word of pan. I left Trinidad wit…"

Courtney Leiba replied May 18, 2017 to IF Claude Gonzales was ah Local instead of an Expat living in Foreign what would he do differently to the locals to move Pan forward Locally and Globally ?

9 May 18, 2017
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Hello Claude. Question no 9 is a very important article to debate ambassadors to pre…"

Courtney Leiba replied May 3, 2017 to Real Questions for CIP

84 May 5, 2017
Reply by Bugs

"I thank Cliff of getting steel pan players to a University degree. Learning to write…"

Courtney Leiba replied May 1, 2017 to Longtime NIU Steelband Co-Director Bids Farewell At Tribute Concert

6 May 1, 2017
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"They are not movies but taken during the war years e,g The Japanese Army were known…"

Courtney Leiba replied Apr 28, 2017 to Early Trinidad and Tobago Steelbands Names Associated with Hollywood Movies

17 Nov 17, 2018
Reply by Reggie Greaves

"I used to play steel band records enjoying the marvelous dance tunes of Silver Stars…"

Courtney Leiba replied Apr 17, 2017 to IS THIS GOOD OR BAD?

17 Apr 18, 2017
Reply by Lilian Sten

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service